Heritage thread 2.0

Whats your heritage Sup Forums?
90% german here (all relatives german except for mother who is ashkenazi)

Any more german americans out there? Feels Good to be white desu.

Bump und prost!

If your mother is Ashkenazi you are atleast 25% jewish. I wonder what pol will think of that you filthy imposter

Nah, since its traditionallly passed down the female line alone it's entierly possible to be several generations removed from any actual jewish genetics and even in polands jewish quarter no one is 100% ashkenazi to begin with. If OPs were to do a genetics test he'd probably be less than 10% jew.

(((he))) is like honeypotting hardly on german muttoids.

Polish, mostly
>You're not white!
Truly don't give a fuck.

also:
could be true within my family, dunno.

>ashkenazi
>Feels Good to be white

t muhammad
Poland is white though

Just had some bockwurst, rate my meal Sup Forums

"Heritage" doesn't fucking mean jack fucking S H I T, you fucking stupid fucking mongrel piece of fucking shit. Someone post the Kristian Kikernes video to make these fucking niggers go away.
Why do you make a new thread at barely 200 posts? HOW FUCKING RETARDED ARE YOU?! Fuck, forgot you're a fucking united shitstain. Fuck off and die.

Post using your real flag, you fucking shit skin. Probably uganda

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU SUBHUMAN ANIMAL

New German or German? I want to know what to do with this rope.

I know how it is passed down you cunt. But if his mother knows about her jewish ancestry the chance that she is a full blown kike is very likely. Also there was a shit ton of jew on jew marriage in her bloodline, like every other jew. And by the definition is a jew nonetheless.

If you are not 100% European and 96-100% Northwestern European at that, you are not German.

Inb4 Nuremberg Laws - mudbloods coping.

You're a bad liar, kike.

shqip diaspora detected, you are fucking asian.
>>>>smol kosova

Proud Serb-Croat
Life is hell
Send help

WE WUZ EUROPEANS AN' SHIT

Subhuman nonwhite mulatto, not German

Drop of jew blood? = mulatto

>german American
I fucking hate muh ancestors threads.
Op is a faggot.

Are sharts even human at this point?

No

I wish they would just accept the fact that they are indeed Mutts and cease their foollish prattle and daydreaming as to how "German" or "Irish" they are.
They are mutts now.

MUH HERITAGE

I am an Anglocelt, I have family from British Canadian and American colonies. All Scottish, Irish, Welsh and English in me plus DNA samples show I have mostly Northern and Western European along minor stuff from the Italian Peninsular and the Balkan Slavs.

100% Danish

Jesus fucking Christ this isn't a military unit is it???

The memes write themselves

>ashkenazi

The absolute state of JEWSA