My Hero Academia

Ok hear me out. What if lizard girl has a longer than average forked tongue. Will that boost her to best girl status?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MnLA4Iw7FHA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Toga is love
Toga is life
Toga is everything to me
Toga a miracle of the universe
Toga might've done some things wrong, but she's still a beautiful person inside and out

theyre all still D tier background fodder

AFO understandably sees All Might in his nightmares

afo has scar tissue over his eyes. That's creepier

I find it weird just how distant Class A and Class B are from each other. They never hang out and they know almost nothing about each other, Class A didn't even know that B had a foreign student.
And it's not just with Class B. UA kids seem to exist in a bubble where they almost never interact with anyone outside of their class, Shinsou and Mei are the only ones they've ever talked to, and only because of the School Festival. Their senpais never help them out or give them advice either, it's like they don't exist, which is pretty damn weird for a Japanese High School.
I've been to many schools, and even though grades were usually split into several classes, people from different classes would always hang out and know basic things like "there's a foreign kid in that class".

Feels like I read this exact post before

>which is pretty damn weird for a Japanese High School.
You went to a japanese high school?

she has cute fangs yea

In Japan the kohai/senpai relationship is a bigger deal than it is in the West.

Holy shit the protagonist is a fucking snoozefest. And what the fuck is up with "Anger is my only emotion" aka I fart explosions?

I just watched episode 8 but god damn these characters are bad.

Yes but I think you're assuming on how often upperclassmen and underclassmen interact based on manga/anime.

as for the rest

The private school I went to that had static classrooms(class is always together instead of splitting up to different classes after homeroom) was generally like UA were the classes generally keep to their own group. So it's not that weird seeming to me.

I want to become a super well known strong hero just for the day I can run into toga

I'd put up a fake fight at first letting myself get beaten and bloody then I'd toss myself at her feet and beg for mercy hoping she would steal me away and have her way with me

>I'd toss myself at her feet and beg for mercy
She'd just find that pathetic and kill you on the spot

Todoroki is thirsty

How did Kouji even pass the entrance exam? There seem to be never any animals around.

Man, Drax got fat since the last movie, I'm surprised they didn't recast him or replace for other character.

Not to mention, what animal could possibly take out giant robots?
And how did Hagakure pass? Her powers are useless against robots. More importantly, how did she score better than Deku and Mineta in Aizawa's gym test when her quirk is useless there too?

Maybe more than just being invisible, shes also strong? Robots maybe can't detect her and she just sneaks up pulling the plug

I want to clean her shirts because you know they're filthy.

It's class A that is being weird since Kendou knows an older student and Iida knows her too.

weird we haven't seen anyone from second or third year
were they doing their internships at that time?

Fujoshi please. Todoroki will only have loving vanilla handholding sex in missionary position with his girlfriend & future wife, Momo.

Class A also wasn't warned by their upperclassmen about the "UA crushing". Then again, Aizawa didn't warn them about it either which was a pretty dick move.

He punched robots because his fists are made out of fucking bedrock

Yeah well, try crushing some armored vehicles with rocks then.

See how that works out.

Given the build up of Shigaraki and co. recuperating and rebuilding after the AFO debacle how long you think before they make a comeback?

Or will we get separate villain groups that aren't the VA somehow getting involved with the class- like Overhaul's group?

Are you really gonna argue the logic of characters with super strength THIS far in? And in this manga of all things, too?

Also it was noted that the robots were fragile, except for the zero-point one Deku destroyed.

Because Windy has the best boobs

he won't

>better than these
No guy can compete with her. She's already won.

Dont.

That just looks painful

Without the context of the previous page it looks like Deku is staring at her coochie.

My Villain Academia when?

me on the left

>This just looks extremely painful.
Do I even need to say it?

Shes a big girl.

>Or will we get separate villain groups that aren't the VA somehow getting involved with the class- like Overhaul's group?
I hope so. I want to see villains with goals I can understand and relate to, like making a lot of money or taking over the country/region. Like actual criminal gangs basically, they see defeating the heroes as an annoying obstacle, not as the goal.
Villains with vague abstract goals like "destroy the hero society because I'm butthurt" just don't interest me that much.

For you

At least try to hide your self-inserting tendencies, please.

I don't really mind the idea of "destroy heroes specifically" but since Hori's holding onto Shiggy's full backstory for some future development he really comes off as kinda childish- even if he supposedly "maturing".

I can see feeling that the hero society is a bunch of bullshit; viewing heroes as rent-seeking mercenaries who get paid to to destroy public property and beat up the mentally ill and destitute. It's just that no one really articulated it very clearly outside of Stain.

If I lived in MHA's world I'd probably share Stain's outlook honestly. If criminals everywhere got together and specifically started attacking HEROES- rather than just committing crimes I bet you could turn the populace against the hero idea because heroes would then be CREATING more crime than they solved just by existing.

I wanna spank that ass

>If criminals everywhere got together and specifically started attacking HEROES- rather than just committing crimes I bet you could turn the populace against the hero idea because heroes would then be CREATING more crime than they solved just by existing.
youtube.com/watch?v=MnLA4Iw7FHA

im the tail

Post out of date cakes.

You're a furry.

>I can see feeling that the hero society is a bunch of bullshit; viewing heroes as rent-seeking mercenaries who get paid to to destroy public property and beat up the mentally ill and destitute. It's just that no one really articulated it very clearly outside of Stain.
Stain only ever raised the point about heroes becoming rent-seeking mercenaries. He never once said anything about property damage or about "beating up the mentally ill and destitute".

Fine then, let's assume the point bots were made out of paper and that even an average guy like him (for Academy standards) could smash them with his soft rock body (it can be maybe a third of Kirishima's hardness).

How did he not get last place in the Quirk Assessment Exam then?

Deku is much more physically fit than him, so with no Quirks used he would have beaten him 9/10 times. Also fatty rock has a lousy D for speed in the official databook.

Even if you disregard Deku somehow, then everyone except Tooru who's placed between Deku and him should be above him.

>Kouda carried Jirou
>Kamui carried Mt Lady
>Tetsu carried Ibara
>Deku carried Toga
Let's discuss about love. I need to know the canon pairings. Who else princess carried who?

>if you carry a girl, she is in love with you

send help

will you fall for me if i rescue you by princess carrying you to safety?

Glob Herman no.

I want Deku to make sweet love to me right now.

Despite the apparent power and influence of heroes like AM and Endeavor we should not forget the fact that they are simple public servants, public servants whose pay and regulation comes straight from the government.

I've been wondering for a while now how is it possible that heroes go around doing whatever they want just because they managed to get a hero licence, it bugs me that everyone seems to believe heroes are some sort of powerful decision making entities when the reality is that they are simply super powered police officers that still need to suck up to the actual authorities.

I want the kids of class A to grow up and become heroes only to realize that actual heroism, even in the case of symbols of peace like AM, is a very small part of their job since they are under the obligation of obeying the orders coming from the higher ups, I want the heroes of class A to be faced with a dilemma and be forced to decide whether or not they are going to follow orders that go against their every belief and moral to keep their status as superstars or disobey and be turned into rogue villains because the aren't willing to compromise their ideals.

We know, Ochako.

>Kamui carried Mt Lady
He loves holding lady

This! We need a Libertarian / ancap subplot against the vile government! American Hero A Leop (short for leopard) to the rescue!

Don't worry, after he joined Spider-Man's class for problem mutants he learned to be a hero.

What's the worst that the Japanese government could ask them to do?

Reenact Nanking Massacre.

China Smash!

If the Japanese military isn't allowed to attack other countries anymore, why would heroes?

It's set in the future isn't it? Abe-kun is already working towards breaking that relic of old times law, surely he will succeed.

And if not, just have All Might play the villain undercover in China.

>Reenact Nanking Massacre.
China probably has its own hero program, and given their size they probably outnumber Japanese heroes like 100 to 1.
You gotta wonder how much the existence of Quirks has changed how warfare is conducted.

You can bet that Horishiki himself is gonna show how little amazing heroes China has. It's not about quantity, it's about quality! Nihon master race much superior Quirks!

>not having all your knowledge coming from shoujo manga

a situation arises, Deku has orders to seek and protect a government hotshot, carrying out those orders will prevent him from saving a burning building full of orphan.

It's been over 100 chapters and he's only just now gotten around to showing a foreigner (and she's half-japanese anyway). I don't think Hori is very interested in worldbuilding beyond Japan's borders.

You get a taste of the hero business not being all it's cracked up to be with the hero internships.

Bakugou learns nothing in his internship, and Momo starts out eager but then is actually pretty bummed out to only having ended up shaking her fat tits for a hair spray commercial.

There's one more super ugly girl in class 1-B who is also a foreigner, implied to be from China. Her Quirk is just as strong as her looks.

Best boys
Best heroes

>implying Momo won't live the happy housewife heroine life after marrying the new #2 hero of Japan

Tenya and ...who's that on the right? are giving a handjob to Deku?

Am I the only one that thinks that having too many "rivals" Is not a good idea?

>Bakugo
>Todoroki
>Class B
>Shigaraki
>Stain
>Shiketsu/That other school
>I think i'm forgetting Someone
>The recommended successor of All Might

It feels like "monster of the week"

Shipperfags like you disgust me

Bakugo and Todoroki aren't real rivals.

I hate that Tail Guy gets shipped with the invisible slut, he deserves better

You just went full retard user

Still the best boy.

Same. I hate everyone who says that any of the UA girls will marry and live the torturous life of being a housewife instead of being a heroin equal to, or even stronger than, the guys.

Deku Ochako shippers are the worst.

I'm not too fond of the concept of "rivals" in a superhero story to begin with. Their motivation should be to be the best heroes they can be in order to save more people, not to be a better hero than other heroes.

I kinda agree but I don't see him winning any other girl in his class. Better if he just sits back and relaxes while Tooru invisibly sucks him off under the table.

Simpler life.

especially after all Ochako said
she loves Deku
but she has really bigger problems than chasing after a guy and her primary was never to get laid but to support her family, financially

nah, there are better boys

Todoroki was Deku's "Main" rival in the sports festival arc

They're probably thinking that because that's what usually happens in Manga. If the MC gets the girl, they get married and the girl becomes a housewife regardless of her power levels. It's just how Japan operates, it's why many women don't want to get married.

This. Momo is the perfect mother & housewife material. I hope she ends up like this. Fuck the women's lib!

Lel married women are generally happier than women that spend their lives chasing a career

>Class B
No one, not class A, the school, the world, the (non waifu) fans, or the author gives a shit about class b

No their not.

Are there people out there who actually wish to be flayed to death? Because that's literally the best you could hope for in that scenario.

>there are better boys
let me guess, bakugou

Not for me. I would charm her and bed her within minutes with my good looks, great physique, and probably an amazing Quirk if I get one for being in-universe (everything else I have naturally).

Where does this traitor thing come from again? I just started rereading it and it's quite clear that the villains get the idea all might will be at that training facility from breaking into the school and all might being weakened from all for one.

Yeah they are.

the only one I can see getting married in the end is Kirishima
to Tiger
the manliest man to ever man

Yes!

There isn't even anything inherently wrong with being a house wife/husband.

This is a secret, don't tell anyone, but you're actually ALLOWED to leave your house when you're a "stay at home" wife/husband.

I meant Dabi