>"Yu cheeky wanker, stop here, in the name of sharia law, stop here"
>"TV License and butter knife license"

What do Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WJzDmZDfQI8
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1511037652122.jpg/
cdavisgroup.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it.

Tell the pig to jog on the bloody nincompoop. I've got some salty winkles at home to eat and he's not going to stop me!

I know this is just a meme but British people are fucking retarded, I wouldn't put it past the inbred Muslim lovers.

When did British police lose interest in protecting Brits - and I don't mean the new-Brits

haha good one op

did bubba deserve it Sup Forums

thanks for the laugh, this was good

It's only a matter of time before muslims start throwing faggots off the top of Big Ben.

Bubba was a good nigger. He didn't deserve it at all.

Kick it

slow claps steps out of the shadows

Heh.... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean it's not bad. A good first attempt. It's pretty dank.... I can tell it's got some thought behind it.... lots of quotable material.....

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows , kid. You're skilled.... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than hat it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kahuna - they're out there day and night, burning midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft the next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard", or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at Reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't mean the one you just lost : ). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a million different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards.......

If I, a based Southern American go to bong-cuck-stan and say nigger, paki, camel jockey..do I still go to jail or will I get a slap on the wrist? I would laugh if a cop told me to 'watch my mouth'

>lookmumiposteditagain.jpeg

Jesus Christ man. Get out while you still can.

Imagine their ancestors, the ones who created the british empire seeing this picture and what they get reduced to.

>bong-cuck-stan

From a part of the world where niggers tear down statues of white men, and the state literally supports them.

There's no place on God's white earth that is as cucked as Dixie, mate.

Show police person my official high heels of gender equality, get away with £25,000 fine & a stern warning to wear my nail varnish of peace as well next time.

Productive young adult here. Good at making stuff, metalbashing, electronics, spanner spinning.

Do i stay and fight it out?
America?
Poland?
Somewhere else?

The uk will be one of the first to fall to the authoritarians. We'll vote it in, for sure. I want kids but am terrified for their (and my) future.

I still can't get over the fact that regular british police aren't allowed to carry guns

>I want kids but am terrified for their (and my) future.
this is exactly what I'm thinking. I'd love to have kids someday but I don't want to see them grow up surrounded by muslims and faggots

They dont need to. Everyones so spineless and obedient to authority that the mere sight of a p̶o̶l̶i̶c̶e̶m̶a̶n̶ p̶o̶l̶i̶c̶e̶w̶o̶m̶a̶n̶ policequeer has everyone bowing to authority

Painfully true, BUT The 4 deep south states (The core South culturally speaking) have not touched their statues. Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia and South Carolina. Based Bama signed a law stating that a statue cannot be removed from anywhere that is older than 40 years old. Which means 99.9% of them are safe. I live in East Texas and our governor does not like the idea of taking them down at all. There is a mayor near Houston that offered to take all, yes ALL removed statues nationwide. Just the thought of that makes me get hard.

except for muslims of course

>America?

Out of the frying pan into the fire. Yeah, because shartmart muttland is an absolute shangri-la of cultured whiteness and anti-authoritarian resistance.

God, I wish Hitler would have finished off the British army at Dunkirk.

The police can afford to be unarmed because they're a non-existent entity on the streets. They're like the fire brigade or ambulance service. They turn up after shit has happened and then fuck off. They're nothing but a glorified revenue stream for the government, dishing out fines for minor motoring offences.

In a nearby town they have PCSO's outside the takeaways at school emptying out time, to stop the kids causing mayhem.

Go back 50 years and kids would get a slap from the cops for being little fucks.

As you say they are non existent & rely on fake cops

Pat condell did a nice bit about how uk popo have stopped investigating mid level crimes such as burglaries and assault to instead focus on hate speech and though policing.

youtube.com/watch?v=WJzDmZDfQI8

In a completely unrelated note, how to arm myself quickly and quietly... nailgun?

bin the knife up his arse

Are you paid to post this or do you just have no life???
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1511037652122.jpg/

>In a completely unrelated note, how to arm myself quickly and quietly... nailgun?

walking stick
cdavisgroup.com/

Wouldn't a bycicle be better?

"stop in the name of sharia law"

top kek, my sides

Outrun him

>t a statue cannot be removed from anywhere that is older than 40 years old
Wait, is that real?

but the whole world is more then 40 years old?

Go back to the US, where 'zero emission police cars' are used by 30% of the entire US population because they're too fucking fat to walk 30 meters down a lane in walmart.

its fucking freezing and you got niggas on this shit, at lest some idiot fucked themselves up on train tracks yesterday so every cloud

>"BIP BIP !"
Not using the more superior "HONK! HONK!"

>the police have passed your comment to Twitter

What are Twitter gonna do, pass it back to the police?

I don't know how you fags shop but in burgerland one fill's the cart up so they don't have to go very often. especially if one has children.

they'll send a PCSO around to ask you nicely to stop being mean on the internet

I'm living in London while I do my degree. The schools round here are 100% non-white (apart from the teachers, who are a sorry lot I wouldn't want teaching my kids anyway). Even worse, they're racially segregated among nonwhites - one will be 100% black and another close by will be 100% Arab. Clearly immigrant communities have strong ethnic identities and don't approve of outsiders. There's absolutely no way I'm putting a white kid through that system.

Once I've got my degree and a few years' experience I'm moving to a white area, taking whatever pay cut is necessary and having as many white kids as possible. I'd encourage anybody on Sup Forums to do the same.

Where's your honking license, citizen?

Honk honk is too loud and causes noise pollution. In addition, honk honk is a sound made by geese and Transspecies that identify as geese. It would offend them if the police used it in such a way.

America is pretty good choice. What degree are you getting?

says the country with a new "beautiful" negress princess