>WH Press Brief (Sarah, Act Sec HHS Hargan) 11/30/17
youtu.be/JIy-0nNwFWs
>Pres Trump Tax Reform Speech in St Charles MO 11/29/17
youtu.be/HiDem0NVWBk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/SaCuT
web.archive.org/web/20171123061209/https://www.cbpp.org/blog/tax-bills-child-tax-credit-change-would-hurt-3-million-children
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

gay

MAGA!

I’ve finally decided to post, since I just lurk a few times per week. I am a DACA rec. living in Texas. My father was deported 2 weeks ago because they went to his work and got him. He was never even stopped for speeding and now he's in Mexico and i havent spoken with him for 9 days. When I saw this tax thing pass, this was it. I knew it. It is the end for me and my family. We've already been told to startt looking for places to live in mexico. GODDAMIT guys what the fuck? my shirt is soaked in tears as i write this. What do we do? How do we fight this tax bill? My mother has been on disability for a few yrs, my uncle is also not able to move around well. so much stress because John COrnyn decided to vote. I dont even care anymore fuck this.

Post your absolute smuggiest smiley Trumps.

>baking at 285

YOU

Go join him you piece of shit.

>McConnell walked in the senate at 11AM with the votes already in hand
>Still had to withstand more than 12 straight hours of shitty democrat talking points, jewish tricks, and faggoty lisping

No wonder the senators don't want to do their fucking jobs

0.00001% chance this isn't bait but I hope so, will pray for pic related.

>151718106

HAVE

the board is half dead

lewd awoo for a lewd tax reform

So did it pass? Were there any nom-partyline votes?

Nice pasta bro.

My phone’s captcha isn’t loading at all and it takes forever to bake. Can someone take over now? I’ve got stuff to do!

>every MSM outlet last night was screaming that Flynn was going to testify against Trump
>go to sleep
>wake up and check news
>headlines now simply read "Flynn will cooperate with Russia Inquiry"

Haha, oh man, that is some extreme back tracking. Looks like libshits got there hopes up once again over nothing.

TO

reposting important info:

>Tax Cut Bill to Stop Cash Payments to Illegal Immigrants
>House version of tax reform would require Social Security number to get the 'additional child tax credit'
archive.fo/SaCuT

>Tax Bill’s Child Tax Credit Change Would Hurt 3 Million Children
web.archive.org/web/20171123061209/https://www.cbpp.org/blog/tax-bills-child-tax-credit-change-would-hurt-3-million-children

TO

GO

its worse than that, that nothingburger distracted them long enough for taxes to happen

Just woke up cooking before I head to work.
What I'd miss last night?

Nothing tops the original.

Last thread only had 100 unique posters. Literally the ONLY PEOPLE ON PLANET EARTH who support this shit tax bill.

Social Security still gives the children of illegals a number whenever and wherever they are born in the U.S. WITHOUT QUESTION. Trump has not ended this illegal policy.

you woke up while already cooking? wtf is wrong with you

NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING
WIMPF VOTER HERE, KREMPF FUCKED ME OVER I'M GOING TO PAY LESS TAX

and yet we always win

half dead as in broken software because early AM

BACK

I'm talented.
Y u jelly?

Por pendejos pinche naco, se merecen todo y mas por abusar a los estados unidos. Cuantos pinches anos tubieron para agarra su ciudanadia y parar de abusar, que se mueran toda tu pinche tio y madre puta.

>only non - college educated whites vote for Trump
>make it so that whites have to pay thousands in taxes to go to college, so they all drop out

RED WAVE MOTHERFUCKERS WOO

>ONLY PEOPLE ON PLANET EARTH
And you commie faggots lost to us. Ain't that just a bitch?! Two Thousand and Six days left, sirrah. This is only the beginning.

OP IS LEAVING. PLEASE FIND A NEW BAKER!

I can take over

...yet

OP IS STAYING PLEASE DONT BAKE

So how similar is this tax plan compared to the one Trump pushed during the campaign? I remember that one had some pretty interesting stuff, like no taxes for the lowest income bracket. He also made a big deal out of simplifying the tax code.

What's the scoop overall? Does the plan that passed fall in line with his campaign plan? What's different?

Fresh baked Czech bred!

Thanks for baking, user!

>meme flag
I hope the Zetas get you, beaner.

>So how similar is this tax plan compared to the one Trump pushed during the campaign?
not

He should have done it day one. It's illegal to let it go on; all it requires is enforcing the letter of the 14th amendment and only giving humanoids subject to our jurisdiction the protection of the law.

fuck off joe

Thank you, sweaty
LIAR!
You’re welcome cutie

>For punk nacho assholes, they deserve everything and more to abuse the United States. How many fucking years you took to grab your citizenship and stop abusing, that all your fucking uncle and mother whore are dying.

>us
As if anyone voted for Trump so he'd could push a shitty tax plan.

We voted Trump so government could DO things we wanted. ENFORCE immigration law, BUILD a wall, FIGHT terrorists and NK. Gutting government revenue helps none of that.

if you can't already see the "wall is too expensive" excuses you're really blind.

Is he right?

Crazy-eyed trump is second best.

Only have the best one.

3rd generation American actually hillbilly, legal immigrants hate illegals as much as cucked trailer trash like you.

How many of the reported negative effects that the gop tax plan will have on middle class Americans are overblown?

that's interesting user.
but a side question, are you suspecting on why the tax bill got passed so quickly? i actually do but i don't know how to spell it out yet :-\

Can you guys stop?
It's 0641

You can FEEL the salt from that guy's post.

Fuck off beaner

100%.

The ensuing Reddit tears will be delicious.

"Middle class" is "makes 300k/yr living in a 500k house" according to Mark Levin, a popular right-wing jewpundit, so guess.

All of them
If you think the democrats are complaining because this bill will send them waves of voters...You're an idiot

Trump got neocuck'd

This wasn't fast at all. It's been 12 months since the inauguration.

Wouldn't that just make it easier to find where illegal aliens are hiding if we have their kids on record?

> (You)

Goodnight, /ptg/. When I awake, the salt shall flow even greater!

>As a graduate student you're fucked. You're the exact kind of person the GOP wants to destroy. If you're educated you need to die. Educated people don't buy into their cult and they know this.
>I just want to know if my a-hole will be blown out this April or if I have a year to practice fisting myself

Omg this fucking salt is unreal

Just how salty do you have to be to make bomb/death threats against congress on social media using an account registered to your real identity under an IP address that's linked to you?

Libshits do realize that they've been cracking down on that shit like crazy the past couple years, right?

every conservative on earth supports the idea of reduced government "revenue" (where revenue = the money government takes from its people by force through taxes)

that's the entire thing. conservatives are in favor of small government and progz are in favor of huge inefficient daddy governments who pay for everything with the citizenry's money (until they leave or the money runs dry and everyone starves to death)

Protip, faggot: the kids are illegals too, illegally GIVEN benefits and the documentary foundation of a fraudulent citizenship.

Haha let me translate for you guys, forgot burgers and leafs can only speak 1 language.

"It's what you get you fucking naco(no translation, it's like white people calling someone redneck or white trash), you deserve all of it and more for abusing the United States. How many fucking years have you had to get your citizenships and stop abusing the system, hope your uncle and cunt of a mother die."

J U S T

literally will only effect upper middle class americans living in blue states like CA and NY

Exactly how /comfy/ are you right now /ptg/?

What's going on? Damn it

Wow what an homophobic comment,is he implying taking up the ass is bad?

Smell that air! Couldn't you just drink it like booze?
Today has been a wild roller coaster. God bless you all.

That makes more sense

You have to go back sanchez

I'm not comfortable at all. Trump is letting California legalize the murder of white Americans.

trump just declared traps are not gay
the internets going crazy

He's correct. The stocks shot up massively when Trump first revealed his plan. By god I can only imagine what's going to happen now that it's actually passed.

If anyone was smart enough to buy when they dropped earlier they could make some sweet ass profits.

Our immigration laws are shit
They're trying to change them with RAISE ACT

I got it, thanks

this is bs because married couples pay no taxes on their first 24k of income earned.

So damn comfy

When you look at it that way, the GOP looks pretty fucked huh.

That's not an immigration law; it's the social security administration's internal policy.

>5 PM now on Pinoyland
Stop being the opposite of our timezone.
>Whores full of tattoos
Delet.