Can we have a board only about Type-Moon content, be it anime, games or anything else?

Can we have a board only about Type-Moon content, be it anime, games or anything else?

no

yes

There isn't enough content to support a board for TM

I heard fate/kaleid liner was shit but it looks pretty fun. Does anyone recommend it?

I'm a huge fatefag, but no. I don't want a dead board to be our image on Sup Forums.

More than Origamis

I like it for Illya and Miyu with that sweet art style.

I would vote yes

Nsu is cancer. He writes that same shit again and again and people eat it up.

That's a beautiful Rin.

Rin thread?

ITS DEFENSELESS

Sure

Not the biggest fan of Rin but her color scheme is goldy.

ntrfaggets

We need a popular series board for series Sup Forums can't shut up about. (Fate, Eva, Oreimo, Madoka, Code Geass, etc)

cute !

TM is dead. Nothing but mindless spin-offs and adaptations. Nasu has lost all respect for his work.

>2017 was supposed to be One Piece's year

Fate/stay cucked

>UBW was 3 years ago
Well shit

TM was way more popular on Sup Forums years before you came here, I don't get why a small group of shitposters are trying to meme a type moon board up and make a non-existent rivalry with monogatari people

>muh series is dead
Yeah right. I've heard that line so many times.

Fucking retards the lot of you.
/jp/ was created explicitly for all the Type-Moon and Touhou threads that were filling Sup Forums years ago.

No ones take seriously that shithole.

/jp/ smells tho

/ag/ anime general board?

/jp/ needs to get deleted.

So that they come back to Sup Forums? Great plan!

So basically Sup Forums?

yes lets get the eternal 2hu threads back. Im sure the buyfags are glad to welcome the eternal onahole thread fags

Thanks.

2016 was supposed to be Sanji's year and all he got was suffering.

I think it could happen in a few years if the Fate boom we're experiencing now really blows up. Currently it's a huge fanbase, but just not quite large enough to warrant a whole board.

Also good luck convincing Hiroshimoot.

This. Bring back 2hu to Sup Forums.

>Hiroshimoot
He's a Kohakufag.

Wait, really? Damn that's great, I guess I missed it.

>Wait, really?
No.

When did he say that? Good taste if he did.