Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

"Two tears trickled down the sides of Snow White's nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. She had won the victory over herself. She loved Puk Puck."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UbGYi2XhRjE,
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Peaky Angels wish for your 2017 to be magi-cool!

Daily reminder SW is a cuplet

Come be friends with Lady Puk.

Remove the magical jews.

I love Pfle.

I lover her more than you.

Never forget Magicaloid 44.

My wives Swim2 and Nokko-chan are so cute.

>La Pucelle got Pucked from beyond the grave

>not using pic related as OP

Wonder what's going on in Boi Pucelle's head as he tries to be cool and gentlemanly.

I recognize that floor.

Do you think she's anatomically correct?

>no horns

Booooo.

OP failed us

Won't Pythie just use Pukin's sword through her ball on SW if she think what she is doing isn't what an ideal magical girl would do?

I was wondering if any one actually would. Have we gone deep enough?

Is she pregnant?

I don't want to die!

She would wait if she think this can make SW grow.

No because her keikakus are enough.

It's worth it.

>she's a magical girl hunter
>In the Land Of Magic
>Who's friends with Puk Puck
>She does it for free
>She takes her "job" very seriously
>She does it because it is the only amount of love and friendship she has ever had in her pathetic life
>She arrrests magical girls she doesn't like because whenever she gets upset she brings out her fire extinguisher
>She arrests magical girls she doesn't like because they interfere with the large backlog of little girls she still has to fail to save
>She will never have a real friend
>She will never move out of her parent's house
>She will never have a healthy mental state
>She will never know how to beat anyone besides jobbers
>She will never have a boyfriend
>She will never have any real friends
>She does it FOR FREE

>how to beat anyone besides jobbers
Dark Cutie is coming for you.

Is this even Lapis II?

> Ruler stuck me as the kind of girl you could easily coaxed into anal, wearing cup-less and crotchless lingerie, and would swallow even when not promoted to.
I bet ruler gave great head.

Yup, it must a few minutes after Bellsie died.

>>She will never have a real friend
>>She will never have any real friends
No need to repeat it twice.

She has the white tiger motif so yes.

>She will NEVER have any real friends.

Dayum hip, sasuga best enkou.

Change the ">She will never have a real friend" for "She will never have an anime"

Many thanks to Madoka for inspiring the author to make this wonderful series. What would improve the show even further, I think, is a strong and impressive protagonist like Homura

Fuck off.

Shut up, she has Puk Puck now.

What the hell's your problem?

SW wouldn't work for an anime because it promotes things LoM doesn't want to promote.

That's depressing for us as well so it is better to not.

>Madoka for inspiring the author to make this wonderful series.

Yeah Fuck off.

>Hi guys, meduka was the first dark magical girl series that I have watched

Do not fist robots.

I actually dislike Puk Puck so much I'm going to just say "Puck" instead of "Fuck" in these threads

Puck you

Fuck LoM, "Magical Girl Hunter" in itself makes a great tittle for a series.

What about "She will never not have crazy stalkers"?

>the dotty delivery service falls for painfully obvious bait as always

>What the hell kind of alias is The Magical Girl Hunter anyways?

Does she need to work? I think they just write stories and change thing in function of her actual adventures. Fal can deal with it if she gives her approval.

>published bare a year after Madoka
>hey there was absolutely zero influence I swear

Sweet delusion

By the way, I'm not saying it's bad. There is nothing wrong about getting inspiration and I love both shows. Don't be so sensitive, faggots. Your insecurity is showing

Ignore blatant bait.

They will write Fal out of existence.

The alias of a certain seigi no mikata.

Do you realize publishing a book isn't that easy? Also it's pretty much impossible to write a book, pass it through editors, and publish it in less than a year.

Snow White the Magical Hunter reality TV show never. It'd be as good as youtube.com/watch?v=UbGYi2XhRjE, I'm sure.

SW is UBW Shirou
Deluge is Mind of Steel Shirou
Puk is Kerry

If he was smart enough to realize that, he wouldn't be a Madotard.

>Deluge is Mind of Steel Shirou
How can Deluge be so perfect?

It would be heavely censored.

Fair point.

>SW is UBW Shirou
Nothing alike.

You mention that Madoka inspired the author to make the series, if you actually do research then you will find he already had plans before Madoka was released.

This is about your ignorance not the small amount of influence that Madoka had on the series

No, she can became Shirou after a time, but right now she is Batman.

>Thinks MGRP author could write out his story and get it published in less than a year.

Yeah you're the deluded one.

One tv series and three movies later and we still aren't halfway through the story of the original 2 hour movie that inspired Madoka.

The best you're going to get is a guest appearance in a low tier anime where the characters watch a video where beats the shit out of Lame Lamey on Magibook and comment about how ruthless she is before going to pick up garbage.

>writing a LN should take more than a year
>implying

It really depends on author but if you think more than a year is a sort of minimum requirement, you're retarded

Just replace the magical girls with monsters and it'd be about Snow White having to capture monsters she accidentally let loose in episode one.

The plot synopsis is as follows: Hime Shirayuki' (anime Snow White's civilian name)'s grandfather who is an archaeologist one day sends her two boxes. One contains a crystal ball and the other a fancy box, which in a letter she was instructed to NOT open. Curiosity gets the better of her and a horde of spirits get out, prompting the adorable fairy Fal to awaken from the crystal ball and tell her she must retrieve all of them, turning her into Snow White, the Magical Hunter!

Each monster of the week is based on a criminal she caught.

Trying to avoid the bait but thinking in influences, i feel that some battles in mgrp are very similar of something that you will expect from Cutey Honey.

But then, which one will be the friendship episodes?

Which side story is your favorite and did it change which character was your favorite? For me it was Cherna Christmas, It was really cute.

Nah, hopefully more brutal anime will air, I don't think Keek can work on animus while she is crying over the sick fuck that she has become

>a boy is the best magical girl
Explain this

It isn't about the writing itself, it's more about creating the idea, writing it, correct it, try to publish it, get into reunions with the editor for possible changes and then getting it published, that takes a lot of time.

Don't forget how Pythie is one of the first monsters she defeats and let it go.

The jojo one is obvious but I also get Corrector Yui vibes, specially with how Ripple was to SW in Unmarked.

Men know what men like.

Episode 5 where Fal flies off after getting into another heated argument with Snow White. He gets chased by a monster partway through the episode and Snow White and Fal make up before capturing and sealing the monster back in the box.

A shame Cramberry can't make the song for Magical Hunter.
How are Pythie abilities with music?

HARDgore Alice.

Exactly. In fact some of his inspiration for MGRP comes from Danganronpa and although not confirmed pretty sure he got inspiration from JoJo as well.

CHERNA WEARS A BIG, FRILLY DIAPER.

PTHC Alice.

The author's a big fan of classic magical girl anime, JoJo, and both the artist and author are fans of Dagnab Danger Ron Paul.

it's surprising that the animal magical girls are wearing clothes at all.

Sou-chan imagined what his perfect girl would be and arrived at the conclusion of a curvy dragon knight girl in a bikini. Sou-chan is a scholar.

It seems you need to improve on your reading comprehension as I'm not talking about just writing the story out alone as user said, if you add all this up together it takes more than 1 year to get this done.

Top pop one. Her character got much richer

Those nails HHHNNNGGGGGGG

FUK FUCK THE PUK PUCK

Nokko-chan and Detick side story, Tot Pop and Shfflin learns to dance.

My dick is hard now

So is his.

Someone give the small Alice a sandwich please.

Meant for

I'm really looking forward to Interview with Swim Swim.

I love CQ Hammer's slutty 'fuck me' face.

I want her to rest her head on my lap as she complains about her unreasonable superiors.

I need more La Pucelle in my life

>Interview with Swim Swim.
>what rula might have done?
>rula is so beautiful
>I want to be like rula
>RULA

Shogun Pukin’s Case Files is one of my favorite side stories. It definitely made Pukin jump up towards the top of my list. Was fun to try to solve another mystery.

>"Thank you for using your magic on me! Thank you for befriending me!"

Puk Puck did nothing wrong. SW is happy now