Really makes you think

really makes you think

>mpv

what? mpv is the only worthwhile media player. next you're gonna say you use windows i bet.

>mpv is the only worthwhile media player.

nah

mpv is good though?

how about
nah

but it is, there's literally nothing wrong with it.

let's hear your superior alternative then?

MPC > all

what

madvr NGU trumps everything out there my friend, get with the times.
Only reason to use nnedi3 anymore is if the source is very low bitrate.

>he uniroincally uses winshit

Yotsuha best girl.

Those are perfect size boobs.

butthurt open sores losers

hows that foobar in licucks doing?

>become a girl
>only fondle your breasts
Why didn't he masturbate?

>he doesn't simply listen to music on an android
I like to think he did, just that they couldn't show it.

touching your breasts counts as masturbation

Why do people on this board care so much about how other people watch their Korean motion-comics?

I have problems playing my musepack and wavpack on android.

I print my anime frame by frame and watch on a McLargeHuge flip book.

It's an Sup Forums tradition, this pic is older than dirt for example

People are missing out for not using notepad for video playback honestly

A boy falls and wakes up as a girl.

Unable to talk, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's body. Never minding the strange situation, he immediately tries to make her life better, and is overjoyed to find out that she has as well.

But, the next day, when he tries to remember the girl, she only shouts at him in the deepest corner of his mind. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he was lived in a town destroyed by a comet. In fact, she died in the disaster three years ago. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own three years in the future self, whose three year ago self is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to perform a terrorist attack in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to save the girl's life and hometown. While the two chase this ultimate goal, AMNESIA ensues as they begin to forget they fell in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

But some day in the future, they don't each other in the streets of Tokyo, and ask each other a question...

Kimi noNawa?