One Piece

How many times has Pudding raped Reiju and then erased the memory?

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/schizophrenia/features/helping-your-loved-one-get-schizophrenia-treatment#1
youtube.com/watch?v=QHGfVq5TyUM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why is crazy pudding so sexy?

We are now in the year of SaNami!!

Nami will fight pudding to get her beloved Sanji-kun back!

YEAR OF BROOK

She's lost count.

Year of Jinbe's death

We can all agree Jinbei isn't making it out of this arc alive right?

>Faces Big Mam's wheel-o-punishment
>Comes out looking completely fine

Is Sanji gonna finally slap a bitch?

Year of Jinbe haters getting BTFO.
Get ready to choke on his fish dicks.

do you guys think zoro wouldn't get lost so much if he would just use star navigation?

He either got a bullseye and is fine or he's like Pedro and has only a few days left.

Yes, he's going to croak soon
Luffy will cry for half a minute and then they'll forget about him

>Luffyfags are triggered by this Luffy picture

So the missing tooth is permanent?

yamerooooo

He's fine because he backed out.

Hints of Zorobin in chapter 851:

During the scene in which Sanji is listening Pudding’s betrayal, you can see Sanji dropping on the ground the box with food and wine and the bouquet of flowers. The flowers are six, with a seventh flower at the end of picture: 7 flowers, and seven is Robin’s number; besides, the flower is her symbol. And what did come out from the box? A wine bottle: and Zoro loves drinking. This metaphor then represents Robin and Zoro. And don’t forget that these were flowers for marriage. Not all the 7 flower, right: but a bouquet with 7 flowers would be too evident. Oda loves hiding things well.

This is more speculative, but I think that the black pieces near the flowers are the piece of the broken wine bottle. Sanji thought, a chapter ago, he will marry Pudding: now he knows that it will not happen. But, inside the same panels - if we don’t believe in the concidence, but more the role that has the fate - the symbols that you can find here are very interesting for the Zorobin pair.

>Sanji will get away with this

Chopper

At the end of the arc, after Sanji married all the girls at the same time, Sanji reveals that he caught Luffys tooth and kept it for him, because nakama.

Is this copypasta?

Congratulations, you're more autistic than SaNafags

nice sanafag impression

Because they refuse to believe Luffy is a manlet ugly Brazilian.
Oda confirmed it again with that picture

Nice lunafag impression

not enough times OP. It will never be enough.

Holy shit this is spot on!
Great SaNafag impression.
How do you come up with this shit.

When did he become so cool?

You very well know that is a impression of you LuNafaggot.

timeskip

Someone else sacrificed their life for him.
He has no choice but to be badass.

I'm way behind on One Piece.

Why is it a soap opera now?

Brook was always cool. He just keeps up the goofy personality because he'd go crazy if he didn't.

>have to stay on a boat for 50 years eating mushrooms with the corpses of your friends

>when your enemy is one of the most powerful figures in the world because she has the ability to harvest souls, but you're the soul king

>trying to alienate SaNa
For what purpose? This will only give me more (you)s. Is it just to make you feel better? You do know alienating SaNa won't stop it from becoming canon soon right?

Here, because I still love you.

webmd.com/schizophrenia/features/helping-your-loved-one-get-schizophrenia-treatment#1

>The National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) has an information helpline (800-950-NAMI), referral service, and programs for individuals and families.

Holy shit.

kek

Because Oda is running out of ideas.

remember when robin was going to sacrifice her life during enies lobby arc since continuing to run from the authorities were going to put her friends in danger?

sanji's past has caught up to him, and he has made a similar decision, with the mugis, zeff and cooks, and his own hands being threatened. sanji will not be killed, but he is forced into what is essentially a political marriage. He found solace in his bride-to-be, apparently a lovely woman, but his last ray of hope disappears when it turns out she is even worse than the enemies he had been cornered by already. all hope and love, lost

I figured you were asking for spoilers

Just so you know, Chopper will end up with Nami in the end. It's time to accept it.

>Brook is having a better standing against a Yonkou than the entirety of Kidd's alliance on his own

>Hiluluk mentions having visited an island in the 'far west' where the sight of miraculous cherry blossoms healed him when he was a thief dying of illness
>Whitebeard is also seen visiting Roger - also dying of an illness at the time - in an unknown country full of cherry blossoms
>'Far west' of the Drum Kingdom would be the New World

Safe to say that the island Hiluluk visited is Wano and that the island of samurai seems to have some sort of miracle cure properties.
WANO = YEAR OF CHOPPER

BEST

>implying chopper won't sacrifice himself by consuming Rumble Ball Super and becoming an unsustainable mass of reindeer rage

NamiXChopper
Is this really a thing?

>reindeer rage
that's what turns nami on
why not? might as well be if you ask me

Yes. All ships are.

SanjiAce
NamiChopper
RobinPerona
ZoroHancock
LuffyWhitebeard

>brook hasn't done anything to Big Mom yet
>people think he already won
nani?
You know Oda loves to fuck with the readers. What if Brook is dead in the next chapter? yohohoho

JiNa will be canon soon.

Go back to tumblr.

>she sees his massive whale shark dick

Zorobin is canon

Have you guys heard the theory that Nami is pregnant with Sanjis child?
Do you guys want to hear it?

Jinbe has two (2) dicks.

How can Sanji even compete?

No and no.

>she likes this ship because Nami uses him
Sanjifags confirmed betas

>implying I am male

MIAMI
I
A
M
I

>Literally never talk
>They only say 1 sentence to each other each arc

ODA, WHERE'S MY NIGGA ZORO?

LOGUE TOWN
O
G
U
E

T
O
W
N

Brook is a miracle of the universe

Why? I think it would be really cool if Luffy's missing tooth was permanent. I'd love it even more if he got a golden tooth.

Your point?

>Literally never talk
So did Naruto and Hinata.

He is going to awaken his devil fruit, making his teeth grow back or some bullshit, to be able to defeat big mom.

no
no

Well happy New Year old weird man, lucky for you, Zoro will appear again this year

Same. This would be the funkiest and yet realist pirate in town. I'm sure true pirates were stinking af and losing shit-ton of teeth since they have bad hygien

>call themselves pirates
>don't even have a parrot
>instead they have a fucking reindeer and a mecha
are they sure they're pirates? sounds more like some santa claus thing to me.

Hinata was never around Naruto and when she ways they always talked.
Zoro And Robin are always in the same group and never talk. Is not the same.

all the times

Kill yourself and Kill yourself

Why Luffy doesn't get rid of Nami?
Her dream is to draw the map of the world.
Global map = no mystery = no adventures.

And why nobody hasn't drawn it before?

You gonna do this everytime soneone posts a ship you dont like SaNa fag?

Can't believe they let best nakama just leave like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=QHGfVq5TyUM

What do you mean, posting facts?

>and when she ways they always talked
They didn't talked when they first met after timeskip, when they went after Sasuke and Itachi, when she confessed, when Sasuke was named nukenin.
>Zoro And Robin are always in the same group and never talk.
One Piece is about adventures and nakamaship. Not about love and romance.

>SaNa fag
What are you talking about faggot? I'm not your boogeyman. I hate all shipper faggots

What is this suppose to be other than shitty fan art?

Just show me 1 canon hint for ZoRobin and I'll shut up. Even if it's a gag like the SaNafags use.

Oda drew it for new years. Check his Twitter

can you post a link

>canon
Haha, oh, wow.
What's your criteria? Kisses? Hugs? Sex? Romantic talks?

no

Why can't we go back to calling our favorite characters jobbers? At least people cared about that.

twitter.com/Eiichiro_Staff/status/815213445469511681

Then why are you on a site where the purpose is to share images and links

Somethings aren't meant to be drawn in real life form.

Luffy is one of them. wtf oda

>expecting some stupid jungle manlet pirate who showers once a week to be attractive

to shitpost why else

Sure you do SaNafag

He drew luffy like he's 40 instead of 19. His hair is way too short and has way to many wrinkles on his face.

This kek. That's why Luffyfags self-inserts get triggered

its like youve never been homeless in a warm environment

it just looks like an ugly kid

Idk I don't ship them. You do. Have they ever even looked at each other? Zoro never looks at her. When they talk, Zoro is giving her his back

Is this supposed to be luffy as a kid?