I have blonde hair but grey eyes, my wife is aryan. Am I white and should I reproduce

I have blonde hair but grey eyes, my wife is aryan. Am I white and should I reproduce

Yeah sure why not.

Fucking idiot. Why did you even post this?

Are you a retard? Serious question.

Yes have at LEAST 3 kids (if your income allows it)

Sup Forums look what you did to this man..

Guys... we broke americans with mutt memes.

Stop being a fucking cuck, reproduce but don't racemix, for the love of God. Why the fuck are you even asking us?

Yes, and stop asking dumb questions

grey eyes are simply blue eyes lust lighter, chill your white

What are you waiting for goy? Make the west white again!

No, since you have to ask. Don't add your fucking unbearable stupidity to the global gene market, P L E A S E.

you're not white
go fuck a spic

Haha

It is now safe to turn off your computer and and go outside Sven. Mohamed wants to rape you in the ass.

No and no. Kill yourself Amerimutt.

>Hans

post your fingerprint and we will decide

Grey eyes are blue phenotype, your children will be aryan unless your wife cuckolds you

1. why the fuck are you asking a bunch of fat NEET's on some anime imageboard weather you should have children or not?
2. yes

Little known fact. Americans have to suck jewsih cock 5 times a day. Sucking five times a day is considered the second most important of American five pillars.

Thanks for the info!

No you mongrel, thats where Tyrone comes in

SAGED

fuck you you fucking mutt cocksucker stop ruining Sup Forums ur probably not white fucking niggers and jews have blue eyes and blonde hair at this point you retarded mongrel this isnt even poltiics

yes. fuck her pussy my friend :)

Don’t be fucking retarded. Even if your eyes were dark brown your hair was brown you should still have kids. If only blonde hair and blue eyed europeans reproduced Western Civilazation would be fine in less than 100 years ago

make sure to raise your sons/daughters as Alphas who can BTFO the soygoys!

This. Pol is always right.

My ancester :)

are you a real life sand nigger

Gray eyes contain even less melanin than blue ones do.

Im white

Do not reproduce. Contact a certified nordic stud service in your area(vikingballz.com etc) to have your wife implanted with more appropriate genetic material.

good one

Im a tourist

>checks flag

Why even ask? Of course you should!

Get an aryan chad sperm donor

>"blonde hair"
>black eyebrows

Turned 18 yesterday. Am I subhuman? I look like a bit of a mess I just got finished drinking.