OI THATS HOMOPHOBIC U SOUND LOIK A MOSLUM

OI THATS HOMOPHOBIC U SOUND LOIK A MOSLUM
youtube.com/watch?v=7KYDogWxpWA&t=14s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E-4Wp3VIluw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cbHSiQyCPTw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

IZLAM IS BAHD BECUZ ITS HOMOFOBIC!

Paul Joseph Watson may be alt-light, but he’s still a really good ally. Remember it takes baby steps. He’s anti-feminism, anti-SJW and anti-liberalism so you can’t hate him too bad.

Being a disingenuous ZOG shill is not a good ally.

This is a psyop thread. Don't even bother trying.

Tell me how the fuck this is psy op thread? Fuck Israel you piece of shit.

IZLAM IS A BUNCHA WANKERS BUT PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE JEWS CONTROLLING MIGRAYSHUN!

if this was 2015 i would agree with you. these people making thousands upon thousands of dollars and then counter signalling White people have equal rights as Israelis needs to stop

Paul has criticise Israel before, he's literally just playing stupid about the JQ so he won't get shut down

Fucking newfaggs it was long ago established that this guy is a meme tier faggot.

What was the name of the new moonman album with all the vaporwave sounding tracks?

Nice video mate.

>but he’s still a really good ally
The enemy of my enemy isn't my friend. Paul is a gate keeper for the far right and prevents the true enemy of Europeans from being visible to conservatives.

kek

> muslim disinfo

why is this our problem ?

Because its the kikes that are behind the wars for Isreal that created the refugees problems in the first place and also behind the opening the borders

Kiking for Shekels by pushing the Western Civilization VS Islam super War of the Goyim, does not make an (((Ally))).

Muslims support extremists though. It doesn't matter if extremism emerged thanks to alphabet soups, the majority of Muslims still support the ideology.

Getting rid of the CIA influence wouldn't remove the Sunnis menace.

kys faggot muzzies

DIcky burns by fucking ass everytime he pulls that "why cant we haz one like israyell dey got one we can too" shit.
THe whole "Israel is our model" shit.
And to think they are the faggots that came in out of nowhere and overshadowed the revisionist/far right movement and replaced it with shitposting faggots

this shit is really fucking sad

since when having a mental ilness isn't cured anymore and now it's accepted, being gay in last centuries was perfectly cured by a psychologist that tracks down the reason behind this mental ilness and cures you.

fucking liberalism ruined everything

>FAsH
wtf i want to bash the fash now

Things are a lot worse than most (even on Sup Forums) can handle.

Psychologically people have a need for Leaders, and they're more than willing to overlook 6 Million connections, to feel warm and safe about the way things are.
We're about to head off a cliff, and most people don't even know we're on the road.

Mccines, really?

youtube.com/watch?v=E-4Wp3VIluw

>Western Civilization VS Islam super War of the Goyim

Does he name the Jew?

He isn't a Zionist

Albert Pike said more than 100 years ago, that there would be 3 major World Wars.
After each War, World Government would gain more power.
By the last War (between the West and Islam) the New World Order (Jew World Order) would have total control.

>DEER

Forgot link
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cbHSiQyCPTw
Zionists don't criticise Israel.

>MAYNE

He's a cuck.

>Remember it takes baby steps
By the time you faggots win over the undecided faggots in the middle it will be 2085

>STREEM

>there would be no Islamic radicals without CIA/Mossad
>implying that there weren't Islamic radicals threatening Europe centuries before America or Israel even existed
Pure retardation

Alt right
>Alt right
A fictional political movement, created to segment people from ony another, gets even more fragmented by the followers themselves.

Alt-Light that is.

>MEATIER

>everyone who isn't a full 1488 Nazi is MUH CONTROLLED OPPOSITION
Who isn't controlled opposition then? Andrew Anglin? Lol. Maybe this is just your way of dealing with the fact you are in the minority.

"Islam is bad because it's anti-usury, anti-Jews, anti-(((women's rights))), anti-faggotry".

"Also Nazis are bad for same reasons and white ethno nationalists are losers"

Saul Yosef Watson

PJW is such a piece of shit.
Stupid as can be, and stupid as can be.
He is obviously a gate keeper.
Did I mention he is stupid?

He's a Based faggotpede like Milo

Isn't Controlled Opposition, and Leading the Dissent, they best way to prevent any real Dissent from ever rising?

Think. How do you think Jews got to where they are, by allowing dissent they didn't infiltrate, subvert, and control?

Come on.

Yeah lad do you even realise no one in England has an ounce of respect for dickheads like these who sell their accent abroad? He's a dummy anyway and never even posts links of the articles he uses in the description

Fucking hell, have a (You)

How deluded are you? I could just easily call you controlled opposition, but I won't because throwing around baseless accusations at people just because they don't conform to your worldview is retarded.

All one has to do is read The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion.
After which you will know exactly how they work.

>unsuccessful minorities living off welfare
hurrr durr fucking leeches!
> successful jews make a lot of money
hurrr durrr fucking leeches!

Ever considered your bitching a pathology, scumfuck?

European ethic genocide in one photo.

>HI children im going to show you how to find the area of triangle!
>first of all you take the length of the base, for example 10cm, and multiply it by the height, for example 6cm
>so as you can see the area of our triangle is 50cm!
>w-w-what do you mean that's not right?? you're not a homophobe are you?? you're not a nazi are you???
>the area of the triangle can not possibly be 60cm! that's nazi propaganda! it just appears to be 60cm but trust me it's not!
that is the relationship between the alt-lite and the alt-right
/thread

go fuck a goat mohammad.

LOL thanks OP
I know you hate him, but you're doing a great job of promoting him

keep it up thx

absolutely fuck this kike merchant shill faggot beta cunt

i dont care what people say, these threads are funny