Shingeki no Kyojin 89

So Ymir is dead, right?

damn...

breed me

These men sure know how to treat their ladies.

Absolutely

Bringing in the new year with fireworks, if you know what I mean

everything in the right place of course

They know where to put the main course

nice and deep, and a pillow to prevent anything being wasted

Then cuddles using chests as pillows when it's all over. This big men give the best cuddles

of course, they know how to treat you right

They love to keep their little wives filled and satisfied

How the fug do the Shingekis have such a homo/fujo fanbase?

Just take a gander at the pictures posted on this thread.

The author once said he knows what fujos want and that's because there is a fujo inside of him.

I can only find a shit translation, but the basic point seems to be:

-Ymir a dead

-Eren's probably gonna have to eat Historia

-Eren for some reason thinks it's fucking important that the titan that ate his mom used to fuck his dad

-Owl can see future memories or some shit?

they like to see the evidence of their own virility

Have you seen MEN? Or Kenny, Moblit etc

>Ymir is dead
It might be hinted. But still not confirmed.

Remember, you're reading a shounen. Until you see their corpse (and in some cases not even then) they're not dead.

MEN need numerous strong children. We're there to provide them for them as their little wives. They're so big too...

>-Ymir a dead
Nothing was confirmed again.

I woudn't be surprised if she's actually dead, though.

So, snk's time travel leans toward the fatalistic side, huh?

Not bad. It kind of cements the idea that this story is a tragedy and that the conclusion was written from the start.

Is that all of Grisha's """"""""""""""""truth""""""""""""""""? Wow, it was fucking nothing.
BRAS flashiback when?

>BRAS
Who's S? Shouldn't it be BRAM?

>Who's S?
It is a mystery.

big everywhere of course

You know, I didn't mind the baraposting at first, but now I'm beginning to wonder whether it's to blame for this thread being so dead due to scaring people off.

They'll make us big around the middle and in a few other places once they have us how they want us

Hiroshi Kamiya in the cast. It snowballed from there.

We don't need a bra flashback, ba flashback actually, we already know everything and Zeke is more important than them.

Yep

>we already know everything
We don't. Only Grisha's childhood on a everchanging world 20 years before.

I wouldn't want it any other way personally

Dumblr landwhales killed these threads.

We know pretty much nothing about the warriors or whats been happening in Marley for the past 20 years.

In that case we could have a Reiner flashback but we have Zeke that suffered more than them so I think it is enough. You see, Ymir's was a normal person too.

Ymir might be a Fritz. The first setence of the letter is a give away that she can't and won't write anything relevant.
>Sieg suffered more than them.
Tell us more, Isayama.

>Zeke suffered more than BRA
We don't know that. At the very least, we know Zeke had loving grandparents who got custody of him as soon as he turned his parents in.

Annie's dad might have been loving, but he forced her to participate in gruelling training. And for all we know, Bertholt and Reiner could have had completely abusive parents with no redeeming qualities

Do not expect a big revelation, Isayama-sensei told us that.

So...I don't get why krueger mentioned mikasa and armin. Did the same story happen with people with the same names? Or can kreuger see the future?

And? Everyone has suffered too and something happened for Zeke to betray his parents. We already know Grisha's parents wanted a life with no problems and they couldn't do anything for their son.

Considering how Kruger himself didn't know why he mentioned those names, the answer is that Kruger can see the future.

>Eren's probably gonna have to eat Historia

No, he has to eat someone with royal blood. Maybe someone who's also a titan and related to him.

We are truly blessed to have such handsome and amazing husbands and baby daddies

Those were Grisha's memories I think.

Zeke betrayed his parents because they were terrorists and Eldian supremacists planning to commit genocide.

We still don't know the details.

Eren will die. But his soul will choose to go back in time, the time when he was happiest, and he will be at season 1 first episode. Mikasa who loves Eren wants to be with him too and wants to be in a time when Eren'd love her, but since he already loves Historia she'll go back in time before Eren is born, and become his mother.

Eren will protect his queen from the nefarious Scouting Legion.

Kill yourself.

When?

We just got the most of it by one of the genocide sympatizers himself.

You mean an ignorant soldier who isn't even sure? We still have one shifter left we don't know about.

I mean Grisha.

As far as Eren cares, Comrades >>> Cause. Every time.

EH need not apply.

Yes this will happen. Great prediction of what's gonna be canon user

Why is Eren so scared for historia? Like is holding her hand to control the titans really that scary to him?

>going back in time
>sans memories
Worst conclusion. I'm not even mad at the erekuri in comparison to that.

It's just friendship. Friendly holdhanding.

Huh? Why was it deleted?

>Shinge
What was it

What is erekuri

Complaint about how Grisha's flaskback was a let down and BRAS flashback soon.

I miss Annie anons.

In a chat about AoT, but I think they're all underaged and retarded.

Zeke knew that his father wasn't killed by Marley and knew who Eren was, even though he doesn't look like Grisha. I tried to explain that the Marley probably knew about Grisha and Kruger's plan. One part of the conversation went

>Me: Wait, did Grisha have the surname "Yeager" as a child? If so, that's dumb; why would you go into this unknown land with the same name- you have to assume there are Marley undercover there.

>"I don't think Grisha would've been concerned about that. He wasn't an enemy of the state until the Eldia Restorationists were found out, so no spies in the Walls would be on the lookout for a "Yeager", and it's impossible to reach the Walls without Titan powers anyways."

Why the fuck would Grisha let them know he's from somewhere else, wouldn't there be Marley inside acting as spies?

It's heart breaking.

Yeah I really wish we'll get to see her this year in the manga or it'll be 5 years since she last appeared in the series.

It is pretty cool that Kruger's quote is the one Grisha gives Eren right before he dies.

What is her role in all of this? We all know she was raped by her father, but what was the end game.. she has feeling for the jewish eldian scum, unlike our heroes bert and reiner

Well, considering Kruger didn't specifically tell him to change his name when going to Marley, and Kruger was probably in pretty deep with the Marleyan intelligence division. It's possible Grisha just assumed that there are no Marleyan spies inside the walls.

It's still something of a plot hole, or at least a missed opportunity.

I kind of hope that Zackley is from outside the walls, whether he's Marleyan or Eldian. I think it would explain a lot about him and I had a theory for quite a while now that he's a villain.

Fingers crossed user. Absolute best girl will be back.

Also the noble Eldian said he was a slave race.

But why wouldn't you assume so? You have one of the greatest powers, wouldn't you at least change your name to keep your true identity a secret.

Nobody on earth would know he had that. He never was famous, or so he tells.

It seems like an extremely unnecessary thing to do though. In the end, it's better safe than sorry. What in the off chance that there are Marley spies in the walls; you'll get yourself killed just for not saying you had a different name.

Blessed be.

Everyone has suspected about Zackley but I think it is so obvious. I will bet for someone completely different.

Pixis is my bet

YH is canon.

feeling especially broody recently

Baby Armin is so cute! Helping Mama in the kitchen while is Papa, Erwin, is busy at work. I can't believe I'm having him in a few months!

Me too

Never lose hope

I watched the anime ages ago and never touched the manga. Can some user fill me in on everything that's happened after the anime?

I would want to have Armin for the rest of my life.

Why don't you just read it?

Cause I'm reading 4 other mangas and watching 3 different anime's so not enough time to read this. Also I want to know if its worth it or not

Very kind of you. Armin would love to have a friend like you. He's not born yet though!

MC is gay.

Bertolt and Reiner, the guys Eren asked for advice on how to manage 3DMG, are the Armored Titan and Colossal titan. They along with Annie work for Eren's half brother, who's a general of The Warriors, a group of shifters that want the coordinate's power in order to put an end in the cursed story that's been going on for almost 2000 years. They all work for Marley, an continent who mastered cience.
Eren's father was from a guetto in Marley, a place where the Eldians, the People of Ymir, are forced to live in since they almost destroyed themselves from within, after hundreds of years of using mindless titans as a cheap weapon of genocide against any nation who would go against their will. The 145th King of the Eldians was the one who created the Walls when he realized his Empire was almost to an end. He enclosed himself and a small portion of Eldians on the island of Paradis. Leaving all the other Eldians to bear the rage of the world against them. Bertolt, Annie and Reiner are descendants of them.

Your 3rd point makes no sense. He specifically thinks that because Historia is also royal blood and might require to eat.

F-friends?

>user gets friendzoned by someone not even born
Ouch.

What else were you thinking?

When are you due?

Eren's father was a rogue titan shifter who only worked for himself. On the day Wall Maria fell, he left for Wall Sina and there murdered Frieda, the current Queen of the Wallist eldians, her mother, and her younger child siblings, before she could be able to do anything against the attacking shifters, in order to get the coordinate, a power that can control titans, to give it to Eren. Frieda's father and her half sister, Krista, were to only able to survive Grisha's murderous rage.

kekekek