Hey amerigoy! Your idol lately looks like a land whale!

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5138683/Taylor-Swift-performs-time-ten-months.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B5oO0PT_-Ao
youtube.com/watch?v=Ng0unR0c57I
youtube.com/watch?v=VjnPwC6U51E
anh-usa.org/half-of-all-children-will-be-autistic-by-2025-warns-senior-research-scientist-at-mit/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Look what you made me do

>she's officially a meme
based

MAN THE HARPOONS BOYS

Its always a Brit making these threads.

very nice

>implying theres anything wrong with this

she's planning to be pregnant

Now she's perfect to get the bbc. Someone get her a muscular blacc guy.

>Its always a Brit making these threads.

Are you 100% sure?

>very nice

Fuck off, she looks better.

Only paedos and faggots have issues with women who have a bit of meat on them.

Holy shit, this is the most based fucking timeline. Taylor has an ass now!!!

kek saved

>she's even been accepted into ape society
>/ourgirl/

Only zoophiles feel sexually aroused by a cow

The reverse image search on this was really depressing. What a fucking land whale.

>Bad mouthing tay tay
GTFO plebbit

I see a bit of cunt.

You know it, Egor.

>Fuck off, she looks better.

she gon hit that wall real soon

Oh excuse me, I forgot to look up your flag before disregarding anything you have to say about women.

I love it, thick taytay is best taytay

She could stand to lose 5-10 pounds, she’s not that bad though

>Fat chick supported by fat nigras.
>Aryan queen

>white boys on suicide watch

haha why are the russians always so factually accurate?

REPLY TO MY THREAD
REPLY TO MY THREAD
REPLY TO MY THREAD
REPLY TO MY THREAD
REPLY TO MY THREAD
REPLY TO MY THREAD
>>>/q

REPLY TO MY THREAD
REPLY TO MY THREAD
REPLY TO MY THREAD

it's literally the cloth she is wearing

kys

hngggggggggg taytay

I will not survive a thicc tay tay brehs

I hate her, but i hate much more the mofos who breaking balls over here about her. She is a liberal feminist bitch who hate men but she cant talk about politics, because the majority of her audience who listen to her songs are teens.
This dumb bitch, is the wrong idol for the younger generations.
Protect your kids from subhumans like her.

This is real music with true meaning:
youtube.com/watch?v=B5oO0PT_-Ao

Given how much BBC she's taken and polluted ghetto nigger culture she profiteers from (at the expense of societal mores and civility), becoming THICC™ was inevitable, Mr. Virginsons

Fake check her Instagram I would make fun of a high profile artist from your country but no one knows anyone from your fucking country. Maybe Canada and all their artists come here

The mental contortions these alt-tarders must have to go through, not only to reconcile their plain Jane washboard with legs' BBC relish, but all their "waifu™" and arrant /trap/ lust - while maintaining a hilariously transparent, "muh 1448 brain cells" veneer - is a shit-poster's absolute wet dream to bear witness to...!

her aryan aesthetic is literally her only redeeming quality. once thats gone we can finally drop her like the coalburning kike puppet that she is.

besides, asian girls are superior.

>high profile artist

That's why the world was fucked up.

Junk food
Junk music
Junk people

youtube.com/watch?v=Ng0unR0c57I

youtube.com/watch?v=VjnPwC6U51E

> 3/10 calls a 10/10 a land whale

I used to love Tay, but after releasing Look What You Made Me Do I quickly realized she was a roastie feminist who is definitely a sociopath with all the men she's "fallen in love" with or casually fucked.

If you fall in love that many times at the age of 27 then you are really either a psychopath/sociopath or a complete energy vampire whore. Her vulgar, vacuous, selfish and vain attitude on her latest album mixed with trashy hiphop/trap shit is a disgrace. How she's turned all her obvious downfalls into blaming the world and how all this shit "just happens to find her" is a laughable prose. She's reaping the rewards of her hedonistic, self-idolizing morals and it's looking bad.

Seriously let down guys. Who's gonna replace her? Who do we have?

Thanks for proving my point

yep

You guys have been behind Tay for less than a year top kek. I’m sure her record sales will survive without you

>paying money for music
>current decade

lol?

You should better go visit a fucking ophthalmologist german subhuman from Switzerland.

You just "think" with your pecker, goy -- like 99.99% of the rest of this planet's male refuse has since it could be classified as 'homo'.

If she looked like Clitonne and sperg'd Adolf love odes, you forever-virgin, social retards would have in-ironically ignored her -- just like you do your latent, parturient faggotry.

You're all just dullard, dickbrained drones and droogies; marching lock-step to your anonymous, insignificant demises. You're such intellectual pismires in mine eyes, that I would gas you all without flinching and then bed down for a night of wet dreaming.

How KYS rates aren't higher today, is a testament to how incapable of introspection simpleton, anti-intellectual society has become.

The sooner we're nuked, the sooner we can start over, the better... Because the current situation is irreparably fucked.

Calm down, Alex.

Confirmed.

I literally can't make out what you are trying to say. VB is not water, bluey. Keep cool, it's hot out there!

HAHA, no ass and getting fat. She will become like Chloe Moretz, a fridge.

>1.5 gigs of linkin park
Nigga get ahold of yourself

Fatty fat fat fat... Those thicc thighs. (((They))) must be so proud

Alive in chains discography. Clearly another oldfag... Like me

>what smells like burnt popcorn?
>*looks up*

more

fucking good one bruv.

da fuck? That pic actually reminds me of England.

How is living in 2001 for the past 16 years going?

d-delete this

fuck off cunt

> “At today’s rate, by 2025, one in two children will be autistic.” She noted that the side effects of autism closely mimic those of glyphosate toxicity, and presented data showing a remarkably consistent correlation between the use of Roundup on crops (and the creation of Roundup-ready GMO crop seeds) with rising rates of autism.

anh-usa.org/half-of-all-children-will-be-autistic-by-2025-warns-senior-research-scientist-at-mit/

sftu you fat autist

mmmm nice and thick

pot meet kettle

how is it being unable to write with proper syntax?

Would fuck

who is that unattractive slut and why should i care?

Fucking kek

Those look fun

Damn thicc Taytay is FINE

Oh but there is

nah she got bigger for real

is she hitting the wall super early? what's going on?

Either she goes hard at Thanksgiving feast or she's pregnant.

do you know the timeframe? when was her last public appearance before the first chubby one?

she looks like a greesy pig

why are you fags trying so hard? is it because you know Sup Forums is quiet since libs just get mocked and have accomplished nothing this year but embarass themselves?

Your tastes have been warped by the women around you, mate. Snap out of it.