G
A
N

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_drink
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_Hungary
youtube.com/watch?v=gAh9NRGNhUU
youtube.com/watch?v=-pDtgWUtdUM
reuters.com/article/us-russia-mosque/putin-opens-moscows-largest-mosque-warns-against-extremists-idUSKCN0RN1UD20150923
youtube.com/watch?v=pwa9KPxbZWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Hb_Hdjy4CVw
youtube.com/watch?v=fEAvQaEEwEM
youtube.com/watch?v=TS7mVqzZY6A
youtube.com/watch?v=ZilNNQUtEvM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>sweden

also
>watching eurovision
lmao literally cucking yourself out of your own time to consume garbage

M A G Y A R = C Y G A N

Go back to romania you scum. You can take Joci with you just please dont kill anyone with a mini-van on our roads.

Yes
Half Budapest is gipsy , the other half is liberal :D

Go back to gypsyla- oh.

>Half Budapest is gipsy , the other half is liberal

Budapest is cancer. Tell me something new.

Leave my Brother alone or else we migtate from norway to swedenistan and take your Gibs.

Fucking hell Bogdan, get help, are you trying to get banned on every imageboard in existence?

Yup.

>MAGYAR
>DEFENDERS OF EUROPE

can't say the same about backstabbers master-poops swedish

>build wall
>protect our chidren from the muslim refugees that will want a better life in easterneurope, when the west falls to sharia

>get help

I know not what you mean by this. Are you saying I should recruit others to my cause? I am trying.

How many battles have you won againts the muslims hordes who would use your children as cannon fodder, take your money, and rape your wife?

Found the bozgor.

>DEFENDERS OF EUROPE
>Mohacs

>butthurt bozgor blames romania
woa i didn t see that coming

My brother, we shouldn't be fighting. We can share clay, today you can walk cross the border happily, fuck romanian white women, and us can come into yours as well, we can even go to your legal brothels and fill their mouths with no shame.
We can own in each other lands property, There is no need to bantz, we must unite as brothers and fight againts Islam as we did for 700 years.

see map

Don't fall for the jewish divide and conqure tactics
A bundle of sticks is stronger together then a individual stick
Many HUNGz gave their lifes even when the odds were againts them to fight for Europe and Christianity

>We can share clay, today you can walk cross the border happily, fuck romanian white women, and us can come into yours as well, we can even go to your legal brothels and fill their mouths with no shame.

>A bundle of sticks

You mean a faggot?

What does MAGYAR CYGAN Mean?

In that clip each kid was asked to act like a member of the opposite sex. Wow good job.

Where you sold out, allowing them to infect you with AIDS and Sharia. As grenade explode in your childrens face, and your wives are getting raped and filled by muslim cum to breed a new generation of mohammadian children willing to take their own lifes until everybody is a brainless brainwashed shitskin.

Not even Norway will defend you when you fall, not even your Aryan brothers with whom you share clay will come to your AID.

While we here have been fighting the good fight since forever.

>yes faggots
>bundle of sticks
>unityyyy

magyar (hungarian) gypsy

it's a new mene

lmao type cyganie into google.

>(((Eurovision)))

Hungary stinky poop

You are just jelly that with us white people will survive
HUNGz have been raped by germans so much that they now bascily germanic
Romanians are a bascily indo-european mutts, multi-ind-european having roxalani, alans, gepid, dacian, thracian, greek, macedonian, teunton, with less then 1% turk, some slavic in Moldova. We mixed whites

We will keep european culture and european genes safe in our ancient defensive lands of the carphatians

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_drink

Is that a Romanian(gypsie)?

No it's a Magyar (gypsy (indian))

>Romanian(gypsie)

Based Pajeet

Romanian subhumans behind every shitpost

>i'd rather have my wallet stolen because i was beta, as a gypsie see that im weak
then
>have my daugther raped and murdered, my wife raped and enslave while i forced to prep the arab bulls because im too weak to fight back.

atleast in my world i can grow up and become great, and learn from my mistakes
in yours you die like the dog you are, put down because you are worthless

Btw gypsies are literally pooinloos so I'd keep my mouth (and asshole) shut if I were you

>snow-nigger

Think of it as being born gay: some people are gay, and romanians are born gypsy. One drop rule

We shunned them out thousands of years ago, you can have them

And also
t. Gypsie

lmao it's the "Celto-Germanic" schizo autist from last night

pay no attention

>romanian white women
kek

>we must unite as brothers and fight againts Islam as we did for 700 years

lol as if you did any relevant thing against them

They're still your kind, dalit

>not available in my country
wtf, we don't even hate gypsies (ok, I do a little)

Lmao mostly ethnic Russians and Balts look like the bottom row in Eastern Europe

>smart
>slav
people are not born gay
people are born attracted to the same sex
plently of women that look and behave like men
plently of men that look and behave like women

Why do Russians dress like gypsies, though?

All gypsies, including Romanians, Serbs, Albanians, Macedonians and Greeks are getting shipped off to India, don’t you worry

Death to the filthy bozgors.

You gypsy subhumans are getting rather cheeky.
Looks like I have to remind you again.

>not showing the numbers
>pretty sure often we did not engage
>pretty sure we didn't have a choice
>pretty sure you didn't come to our AID countless times when we asked for it

but sure, keep that sub-human behaviour
next time we won't just save you from communism, we will just take you over and keep your clay for good and just rape your women until they beg for tiny roma cock

About how disgusting...

It's too bad, you're missing out on a masterpiece of Hungarian culture that they sent to represent them to the rest of the world.

>not really sure how the fuck Greeks come from India... they are from central asia like you

Pitiful...

Romanians should be simply exterminated. Genocide campaign east of Petrinja and southeast of Hungary shall be made

To focused on military in Civ 5 after all big wars stopped they missed the cultural expansion

Greeks are mainly from Africa, but most of them are mixed to gypsies, so why not to India? They can WEWUZHELLENS larp there with shit cleaners

>that map

Trianon was right.

>come and try
many have tried
many have failed
you think you are the first slav to try?

And pathetic your filthy country is.
Better dumb my romania folder itt, so all the newfags can see your """"country's""" brown, shit-stained face.

>dumb

Apt choice of words Papa Joci.

Go ahead, not like anyone's reading your bullshit anyway, but seeing your butthurt is hilarious.

White negro pls

>not showing the numbers
kek it was mostly your troops but read it yourself. but yeah we did fight against each others (hun vs hun) its not nice to accept that.
>AID you?????
why even aid our vassal states when most of the times were useless. but be it we did not help you. you betrayed us countless times after that so its more than equalized

>save you from communism
what the f is happening in romanian education ????????

Gee i wonder who could be behind this event.

>greeks
>near-east
>gypsies
you mean mediterraian
oh vey
shut it down
shill alert

>romanians
>more then 60% Atlantic-Blatic

atleat my mother wasn't raped by Stepp tribes as yours were

>non-Germanic non-Magyar non-Kajkavian animals
>human
lmao. literally failed state of low iq inbred uggo poorfags
Post the map with south asian and west asian turk admixture lmao

Did the ebul j00z turn Hungarians into gypsies and put them on stage at Eurovision?

>chink made map changes the mongrel nature of modern greeks, that are, indeed, subhuman
Not

>literally failed state of low iq inbred uggo poorfags

Pretty apt description of Russia desu.

Romanians are a pathetic mongrel nations. They only larp as kebab removers, while they were deepthroating Ottoman dick for centuries. Heck just visit romania and look at their sorry faces. Disgusting mongrels with a mixture of Middles-Eastern-Northern African features.
Which looks even worse on them, since the wewuzdacians is nothing more than a meme from the ceausescu era. They are albanian hybrids from the Albanian mountains.
I would feel sorry for them, but I can't since they are low IQ retarded subhumans.

>hungary-man

What's his power, taking it in every hole at once?

>thats why romanian still stronk, after countless years of trying to be united, fighting againts ottomans, hungz, poles, slavs.
because we iz sub-human coquring and raping shit
it's like slavs don't just rape the first thing they see
really makes me think about that ww2, when slavs basicly raped most of eastern-europe and half of germany
and you dare to call chill romanians sub-human

just admit it, you are jew pet sucking off muslims for social equality

>ebul j00z
Fuck off kike.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_Hungary

lel, look who's talking.

I don't see Hungary anywhere on that map. I do see Wallachia, Moldavia and Transylvania though.

Don't bother with that delusional retard, he's a self-hating mongol who thinks he's "germanic" or some stupid shit. In reality he's a rooster that will be "lowered" and made to sit on a wine bottle tonight.

>butthurt
>papa joci
lol this is what I mean when I say you're pathetic. You have no banter, only repeating the same things over and over again. If you love your shitstain on the map, then why did you move to swedistan, you low-IQ retard
>inb4 me am not romanian
Plot twist: you can't fool anyone. Everyone on this board hates your pickpocketing beggar vermin kind.

wew lad kys

youtube.com/watch?v=gAh9NRGNhUU

>eurovision being based was already over a decade ago
why did the world die in 2007? we must have switched timelines around the end of 07, that's the only explanation for everything that's happened.

>Left
Hungarians
>Right
Guidos

How come all your "powerful memes" are pathetic attempts at making shit up?

The most depressing thing about the eurovision contest is that this is usually the best that the majority of european countries can off, musically. Not sure why the anglosphere stands ehad and shoulders above other whites where music is concerned.

>I don't see Hungary anywhere on that map
Then look better, or learn to read, inbred vermin.

The Irish faggot this year was really funny. I really don't know what the hell they were thinking.

>cheer up, little man!

Fuck off back to the cuckshed. Eurovision is a massive virtuesignalling shitfest. Or perhaps the aryan ubermensch are all just bearded trannies?

>1.9% DNA sub-sharan
so that makes you a muslim inbreed mut raped by central asian mutts, since cleary you have more muslims, more chink DNA, and more sub-human behaviour.

If 1.9% is alot then holy shit you are basicly doomed

youtube.com/watch?v=-pDtgWUtdUM

reuters.com/article/us-russia-mosque/putin-opens-moscows-largest-mosque-warns-against-extremists-idUSKCN0RN1UD20150923

and im the subhuman for defending
and your the master-race whos sucking off jews and muslims..

yup makes sense to me slav bro

No really, where's the Kingdom of Hungary there?

>romanian still stronk
At what? Exporting subhumans, cigan or not, actors Europe that every host nation hates? Romania is literally a failed state

t. squat mongol

>I bet he yells "I AM GERMAN"
too

He literally does, lol.

He also posts pathetic pictures of varg-tier larping. Not sure where he's going with that.

>The autist can't bring the bantz, so he pretends to be retarded.
Now this is just sad

>tfw too stupid for English
Quintessential Romanian feels. Any amount of negroid blood makes you a subhuman.

Doesn’t even take post-WWII 24/7 brainwashing for a greek subhuman to behave like a cuck. Those animals have ALWAYS been anti-racist since the times of Byzantine
youtube.com/watch?v=pwa9KPxbZWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Hb_Hdjy4CVw
youtube.com/watch?v=fEAvQaEEwEM
mfw subhuman ahMeds that are shitskined, poor AND cucked all at the same time screeches about some high ground
youtube.com/watch?v=TS7mVqzZY6A
youtube.com/watch?v=ZilNNQUtEvM

>manlet calling others manlet
Bit retarded la

This must be in one of the Hungarian regions.

gypo confessions on 4chin are the best.

So why do you care? Stay in Asia, mongol.

Unironically. Are you retarded, a 12 year old or both?

If you want to see sad google 'hungary suicide rate'