Characters you feel irrational levels of hatred towards

Characters you feel irrational levels of hatred towards.

God I fucking hate this bitch.

Midori-hater Daisuki!

I agree, but pic related was also bad.

Kirino if that counts as irrational

I hate him so much. I don't know why. I tried watching the series and dropped it at the monkey. Picked it back up and then dropped it a little bit in to cat's. Picked it up again and finished the series in small bursts for the movie.

At first, I thought it was because the series was boring to me and way too dialogue heavy. But then, as I started to like the girls, I realized it was because I disliked the MC.

The whole time I had this irrational revulsion upon seeing this guy. It's fucking weird.

There's nothing irrational about hating Haruhi. Other than her character design, there's nothing positive about her.

Irational hatred is like what Homer Simpson feels for (early seasons) Ned Flanders.

My parents.

I want to beat this girl up.

Fair enough. I've just been told I take what she does to people too seriously.

I don't know why but I disliked her the moment I saw her 5 years ago. I never even watched passed the first few episodes after I heard spoilers, but she still pisses me off.

This whore and Water.

I hate this fagget

He did say "irrational levels" of hatred. Certainly there's a limit to how much you should hate a character.

Violin kid from Madoka, kind of?

He never did anything particularly right or wrong, but it grates on me that he never even visited Sayaka when all that crap was going down.

I hate bad puns, I hate blondes, I hate American-made weapons.

wow what a pos

I feel the same way, user. I know I'm a fag for mentioning Digibro, but he's said, on record, that Haruhi is the hottest character ever. I don't get it. I don't find her attractive because she's a bullying, obnoxious dick. She's the worst kind of tsundere there is

I don't even understand what she was supposed to be. Was she supposed to be cute or something? Because I just wanted to punch my computer screen every time she was on it.

FFFFUUUUCCCCKKKK THIS GUY.

FUCKING SEO MOTHERFUCKER

Delet

>thanks to your death

>dresses like a trash whore
>even in a series with an edgy serial killer cunt she's still the most unlikable girl
>her "parents" are literal faggots
>ugly and stupid
>has drills

Can't spell Inukai without "Inu"

Kirino is worse than Hitler

I think it's because her ""innocent"" personality clashes with how she's dressed, and her confidence plus the way she patronized simon was off-putting.

>Irrational

It gets worse when you consider that Kazama died because Haruto convinced him to have the surgery.

>I've just been told I take what she does to people too seriously.
You do

I thought she was fine. Standard action hero girl, but nothing to really love or hate.

Rich and retarded, two things I hate in one girl.

wewlad

sapphire is legitimately one fo the cutest characters of 2016 and not just 2016

is there some "midori hate" meme or what am i missing?

>Hating Haruhi for her bossy selfish ways
>All the traits that make her incredibly likable

Truly, the shittiest taste possible.

>irrational
I hated all the NnA cast. Especially Manaka.

You do. Get over it.

you might have autism, you know? have you ever had friends in high school?

Cops are human garbage.
Before you ask, yes I'm white.

Spotted the Haruhifag

You are honorary nigger.

You are not white. Please stop falseflagging as if you were, Tyrone.

Pic motherfucking related

>She's the worst kind of tsundere there is
Shit taste and retarded, got it.

Dolls are only good as punching bags.

counterpoint:

It started off as a joke but I think it evolved into actual hatred.

Nico is best girl.

Whore too.

Why though?

Tomatoes are shit vegetables.

take that back you motherfucker

This girl sucks and she should kill herself.

I want to abuse Kurisu and tell her women don't belong in STEM.

Our future generations will worship this creatures.

We're not evolved enough to realize.

This fucking cunt ruined my boy Lio's life.
She can never be forgiven. Poor guy didn't deserve to suffer because of her and die like that.

Taiga sucks

Pretty much every tsundere besides asuka on a scale of least to most violent and irrational. I don't care that it's "supposed" to be an entertaining character trait, it's shitty and repulsive.

Always mean to my waifu, always paired with her for yuri shit, and last but not least gets all the good doujins

HOW CAN ANYONE LIKE HER?!

She's literally me.

I'm the same way

guess that's why I'm a kaikifag

Holy shit, I could not agree with you more

This bitch right here. Why couldn't she just make up her fucking mind? Either commit to being a bitch, or just fuck the guy already.

Please kill your self. Watashi is perfection

That's why your favorite anime is full of QUALITY and stills.