Men cannot be rape-

>Men cannot be rape-

When will feminists recognize that sexual assault against men is a real thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9y4JwyjdY4E
reddit.com/r/forcedcreampie/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, the best of the best female athlete is as strong as a below average man.

If you were weak enough to get overpowered by a women, you deserve to get raped.

Moar

Whata fag

I wish I was raped by a female.

This is not OK. This is sexual assault

like you said.

What if a woman rapes you at gunpoint you rapist enabling scumbag?

Go through with it, then justifiably murder her in self defense while she is cumming.

>Being stupid and vulnerable enough to get into a situation like that with a crazy birch.

You deserve it. Get fucked. Men are responsible for their own safety.

Demi Moore

Yeah, I reverse searched it already. Thanks

super fag

Anyone who can lipread give me a basic gestalt

This is exactly the kind of attitude than makes sexual assault against men possible

>HAHA he is such a fag for not getting abused and victimized xD

Stop including German words you don't understand in your written language to appear cult, you can't even pronounce that properly.

What if she holds a gun to your head, retard?

>When will feminists recognize that sexual assault against men is a real thing?
you're completely misunderstand feminism
the stated goal is to undermine western society, including removing european men from a position of dominance in society
they will never admit men can be raped because it doesn't further their goal

I was once attempted raped by a woman. Seriously. I had fun with it trying to pull my pants down and jumping on me for about 5 minutes, then i pushed her away.

>implying you wouldn't

That's my fetish so I don't think it counts as rape.

Even if women were as strong as men, they can't force a man to get erect unlesss he's enjoying it. They penetrative partner can never be the one being raped.

What if they force you to become erect by stimulating your prostate?

Can't wait until some hambeast rapes your anus. I bet you would enjoy it faggot

There are pills to circumvent this nowadays though, you can force an erection.

That mixed mutt wants his white seed.

>they can't force a man to get erect unlesss he's enjoying it.
Yeah and 20% of women orgasm during rape and even more get wet. Time to decriminalize rape I guess.

Men can orgasm through rape too user

This, i deserve to be raped

Yes you can. Even if the man doesn't want to have sex the body will react.

Most men beat down and raped in prison climax during the assault.

if its not bum rape it doesnt count.

> i deserve to be raped

you're next, ireland

Ouch
Whats the story here
Demi moore raped that kid
Point made
Strawman. Men can get erect for any number of reasons not hust pleasure and can be forced to erection via turkish method two fingers in the bum. Any women forcing themselves on someone is committing a rape. They need to change the definition as it is outdated.

>what is getting drugged

Feminists made that the legal definition just to try and make women the only victims of rape.

lucky bastard

oh, please. like you wouldn't enjoy it

you tell them to sit back and enjoy the ride, get same treatment back nerds

kek

Hot.

Man, I'm all on board with the "men can be raped, too" jazz, and fucking gas all the pedo women, but if the top guy isn't just RPing, he's a giant faggot for either A: actually not wanting it or B: for not smackin the shit outta her, and THAT'S only if he has a GREAT non-thot at home.
Second guy, total fag for not escalating or just going with it.

I looked this up and shes like 19 while hes 16 or something

Spoken like a true thirsty virgin

same here bud.

Try beating a woman in such a situation and not getting a rape charge.

>man+woman=gay
Wtf

(OP)
What's the source

> holding the camera for her
This is some next level rape the chick is doing.

>tfw no qt genestealer gf

I wish I was raped by a cute Muzzie.

I wish muzzies were uncut

>ywn be raped by a cute uncut muzzi

why even live

I have experienced what the CDC calls "made to penetrate." I have had involuntary sexual experiences that led to "ejaculation" (I hesitate to call that orgasm). Multiple women have sexually assaulted me, and women who have assaulted me have accused me of sexual assault in retaliation for not responding positively to their sexual assault.

In fact, every girl I have ever dated has pressured me for physical escalation more quickly than I was comfortable and beyond what I was comfortable with given our status. I've been dumped for not putting out (lol I am not gay you faggots, just religious).

The number of female-on-male "forced to penetrate" per annum is only like 15% lower than the number of male-on-female "rapes" per annum. But the lifetime prevalence for male victims is about 1/3 that of female victims, meaning it's the same guys targeted over and over again. Which is consistent with my personal experience.

bro just let the qt mulatto her suck your cock wtf kind of faggot are you your ancestors are ashamed of you

>What's the source

>The guy who posted it was some NZfag and said it was OC and he would post more after he ate dinner but the thread died before that happened.

have qt gf with an IUD who roleplays this with me. its fuckin hot

Hot. Females raping men is just fine, if not magical.

>sexual assault against men is a real thing
It is, but men are supposed to be mentally stronger than women, so we don't get to complain or cry about it.
You're expected to suck it up.

>biting
what the fuck is she doing that for
does anyone actually like that?

HOT

>he's never been bitten
i feel bad for you kid

youtube.com/watch?v=9y4JwyjdY4E
: (

>pic related
I hate it when women do that; it is such a turn off.

I fail to see the appeal

Mens reflexes are faster than womens, if you can't dodge and disarm her before she pulls the trigger then you deserve to be raped.

AIDS foreplay by modern Greek women?
I bet you will blame Communism after you get a brown child.

Doubt it's real.

[spoiler]Sauce?[/spoiler]

Nah.
t. proctalgia fugax

When will men understand that life exists out of his pants?

PS: The answer to your question is that never because there’s a fucking whole system that supports that behavior (against women). (Stop thinking with your dick and think with your head pls, or try it, just a little bit).

>If you were weak enough to get overpowered by a women, you deserve to get raped.
The only way I can sympathise is if the man is being held at gunpoint, or somehow got his non-alcoholic drink spiked.

If you are stupid enough to get yourself too drunk to have any awareness of your surroundings or control over your well being then tough shit, enjoy your prize. Male or female.

>reeeees in homosexual

>being this much of a virgin

There are a lot of different kinds of feminists. It is tempting and easy to just lump them all together and go "feminists believe X", but the reality is that some feminist factions actually have very little—if anything—in common with others. Some feminists could better be described as "gender egalitarians", a name that's more fitting for people who want both genders on equal footing in light of the fact that "feminism" can suggest a focus on women, to the detriment of men. These "gender egalitarians" are pretty sensible folk, by and large, and will readily admit that men can be raped, too.

For better or worse, the feminist factions that get the most attention are the ones that make the most extreme statements, including things like "men cannot be raped, sexual violence is always man-on-woman, something something patriarchy". Be careful not to identify their rhetoric with that of feminists in general.

Fuck off you sheep shagging cunt. Every thread with this shit.

Not true.
They're a married couple with a kid who posted this video on tumblr. The husband was the one who posted it, but since others knew the wifes page they cried "slut" until she deleted her account allegedly (because the idea of a wife actually wanting to have sex with her husband just can't exist, everything is rape or wrong). The husbands is still around though I think. He posts videos of them fooling around every once in a while

I'd go find it but I'm too lazy

I guess I'll chime in.

I've had to endure my share of shit here in Japan.

I've had girls I'm not interested in try to fuck me when I was asleep. Not cool when a slut is getting all of her juices all over you when you're not sure what STDs she has.

Also it's hard to get a girlfriend here since a lot of girls assume you're down for casual sex and get offended by the suggestion of a relationship.

Just me don't complain about this shit cause they're not pussies.

testing file size limit in worthless bread.
Sage.

that's because you are a faggot
>not enjoying getting lightly bitten on the ear lobe and having her breath in your hear

Sure, but what if you are drugged, a gang of landwhales attacks or blackmailing happens?

if you associate yourself with a group that's know for being hysterical, don't be surprised if people assume you're no better. This is why most women when asked will say they're not feminists.

>does anyone actually like that?

Lol you are either underage b8 or some 40+ year old basement dwelling, aspie, 'last woman i ever spoke to was my mum 8 years ago' kinda guy.

She aint doing it hoping he'd like it, she's doing it cause her pussy is moist as a fucking rainforest and she literally can't help herself.

Yes yes yes we’ve all heard about your hairy pig ugly Greek broads, suck it up softcock

I was technically raped once at uni but since she was hot I didnt care

Men who cry about this shit are fucking faggots I swear

The only "men" who complain about being sexually harassed assume men and women are equal

Its the same thing as saying you were sexually harassed by a 2 year old

This is what happens to all Irishmen due to alcohol abuse at around 16 years of age.

The blame belongs on both sides of this one, really. Some feminist factions give the others a bad name, but if a woman associates herself with one of the sane ones, she shouldn't have to preface every statement she makes with "before I say anything else, don't confuse me with the crazy feminists, that's a different group". Your argument takes the burden off of the other side ('our' side, as it were) to identify what _kind_ of feminist someone is.

Ultimately, you're asking people to rename their philosophy every time someone else co-opts the name for something ridiculous, which isn't realistic. What would you have them do instead, copyright "feminism" and sue people who promote extreme philosophies for using the name?

what the fuck is there to enjoy in getting fucking bitten?

I don't care about feminists just like the world hasn't cared since the 70's

OK.

Unlike you sweden the last thing I find arousing is anything up my arse

Giving her herpes as she does

This vid is hot tbqh

if feminism today would occupy itself with actual repression (fe. genital mutilation, right to drive, right to vote, work etc) more people would be supportive. Instead it's about the glass ceiling and how boys should be taught not to rape and all that jazz. because suddenly everything has become offensive and problematic. The ideology has become toxic as fuck and everyone knows. No one is interested about putting a wedge in between the sexes, because we depend on one and another. Not because we are the same, but because we are complementary.

The end is nigh.

>lol I am not gay you faggots, just religious

Same difference, batty boy.

what's the point of any romantic physical contact? What's the point of hugging? cuddling on the couch? kissing? ballroom dancing? you sound like an autist who doesn't understand sex beyond its reproductive utility.

>a lot of girls assume you're down for casual sex and get offended by the suggestion of a relationship.
muh pure jap waifu fags btfo

Hugging, cuddling, making out etc are all soft and affectionate
Biting is aggressive which is completely different

>T. Austism

enjoy:
reddit.com/r/forcedcreampie/

it's not biting hard, you get lightly bitten and have heavy brething in your hear. It's a huge turn on for everyone that isn't a raging homosexual

>t. virgin