Where does this irrational hate of black people come from? Every white person seems to have the drunken...

Where does this irrational hate of black people come from? Every white person seems to have the drunken, bigoted uncle or cousin. Why are they like this?

>people
Not human no matter the achievement

>he believes something i dont believe so it must be irrational
Umm how about no sweetie?

>irrational

Not sure

>irrational
You are parasites.

Can black people fucking chill and not talk so loud and aggressive for the bettermen of their own race? Seriously that's all it would take.

What would you think of a group of people who have a propensity for violence and crime grossly out-sizing that of any other group while also blaming everyone but themselves for their behavior?

>Why are they like this?

crime statistics.

>niggers
>people
Pick only one fagggot

White people that hate black people are in the small minority, that's why America has made so much progress towards equality over the last 200 years. It's just the welfare states where racism is very prominent because poor people often need to make up reasons for their shitty lives. Probably 5% of the racism LARPers on Sup Forums are happy with their lives. They hate liberals because liberals are happy and living in thriving areas and don't conform to a book written by humans 2000 years ago. They hate that liberals are basically their daddy because liberals pay for everything in America like the shiny over bloated military. It's fine though, we will pay for the military as long as they serve like the little daddy boys that they are.

>effeminate homo manlet visits island to kill 77 kids
That kind of rationality?

Is it irrational to hate a group of people that killed one of your relatives OP? Maybe you should preach to niggers.

Out of all the blacks I've met they are all cunts. Arrogant, hating on 'white culture', go on about being a black guy in a white country, broken record.

There was one guy who played on the rugby team that was pretty domesticated, good guy. But that was the result of £30k a year public schooling.

In my degenerate days I had a gf from ghana, though educated in england and sounded like a right toff. Went out to visit the family in Accra and the father was a judge and loved the banter.

I think it would take a little more than that, but i get what you are saying

Ah I see you've never actually had any direct interaction with niggers other than perhaps seeing one somewhere.

The numbers, mason. Post the fbi crime statistics

jon stewart saw it coming.. full speed no brakes 1 year down the road and said "FUCK THAT."

buy bitcoins if you think jon was an ok lefty.

This.
So fucking much this.

>Irrational

have you ever been around loud, unruly, violent black people?, let me rephrase that, have you ever been around blacks

the military will turn you racist in a second when you see how they live in the wild

My hate of blacks comes from being mugged twice by blacks.

Please be b8

Don’t hate them, but they do operate differently

>comped

I think you misread that pic

seeYour fellow lolbertarian beat you to it
Okay Achmed
>pic related

>It's just the welfare states where racism is very prominent because poor people often need to make up reasons for their shitty lives
>being this wrong

I think you have trisomy 21.

Sounds badass, I hope so

Top Soy.

>irrational

If everyone around you hates you, it just might be your fault.

You are asking this question on a garbage heap of a board.

>Every white person seems to have the drunken, bigoted uncle or cousin. Why are they like this?
While most of America refuses to admit it, rednecks exist in every family tree. Several generations ago, people were farmers and lived off the land. That backwoods/backwards mentality still exists now that most people live in the suburbs.

Remember to report slide threads.
This faggot has been making a lot of them in the past few hours.

Stop changing your id OP

My country is full of these niggers and they are worse than Sup Forums makes them out to be

Actually every country you have ever touched has been terrible in exactly the same way for exactly the same reasons.

it's not irrational.

we are still primates deep inside our heads, and so we think in terms of tribalism
it's why we keep eating sugar although we know it's bad for us and makes us fat, we still fall for "the winter seasons coming gotta stock up on carbssss" even though it's 2017
tl;dr we are very young as a species and still evolving

People dont understand just ho bad niggers are until they have to live close to them. Im not talking about a black family in the middle of white neighborhood. Im talking living in or close to the ghetto. I lived in an all white neighborhood growing up, but it was on the edge of a 80% black school district.

Coming home to white neighborhood was heaven, wake up go to hell. Rinse a repeat for a year. In one year, I went from "Im colorblind, dont be racist" to "FUCK NIGGERS, RACE WAR NOW!"

Niggers are a blackhole, the more that go in, the more destructive it gets feeding off everything and giving nothing back.

If you see a black person doing nothing and you instantly hate them that’s irrational. If you don’t like black people as a whole because you’re aware of the fact that they have a different psychological predisposition of lower intelligence, less impulse control, tendency towards violence and aggression etc, that’s being rational. Denying biology is irrational. There’s outliers, but there’s a problem with a significant majority of them. So hating all black people is irrational, but not liking them as a whole is perfectly rational

Even if by some miracle you though black people were exactly the same as any other race and reality was being denied on all fronts, go ahead and stand next to one. Why do they smell so weird?

13% of the population commits over 50% of the crime.

Hating niggers is a natural response to being around them.

nobody knows, its a mysterious disease that has no cause or cure

>irrational hate
>irrational
Just like all those "irrational" bullet-resistance glass walls you only see at banks and convenience stores in nigger-infested neighborhoods. Yeah, sooo irrational and unfounded in any kind of truth or something.

Better watch your language young man or welfare dollars from California will be cut off! Now go to your room!

>People see niggers chimping out and tearing down their own neighbourhoods
>Where does all this hate come from?

Even if this is a bait thread, this is the same thing as blaming trump for spreading muzzie hate by... posting vids of muzzies doing hatefull shit

If you think hating blacks is irrational, you should move to Brooklyn for a year.

dispute what I said.

Seven blue states have GDP's over $500 billion- California, New York, Florida, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Ohio and New Jersey. Only one red state has a GDP over $500 billion- Texas. In fact, Texas produces 27% of the entire GDP of the red states. Among the blue states, although California produces $670 billion more GDP per year than Texas, it still only constitutes 20% of the GDP of blue states.

irrational hate comes from ignorance, with ignorance you typically find someone who has had little to no interaction with blacks,on the other hand with experience it is not irrational hate usually born from negative interaction with primarilly ghetto city mutants who are absolute garbage people that need to be put in camps and exterminated. Dealing with suburban educated blacks leads a lot of liberals to thinking ghetto trash has hope. ghetto mutants have been bred by democrats for decades to be uneducated poor primitive monkeys that make blacks everywhere look bad and breeds real hatred and contempt that is not founded in irrationality but in exactly the opposite fashion.

Black people are hateful because essentially they're teenagers who think we're their parents, and since we're not fully acting as if we were their parents they resent us for not taking care of their every need.

Oh you meant why do white people hate blacks? Mmmh, can't think of any reason really, blacks are clearly on the same level as us in every way, must be irrational.

Veteran, Engineer, would stand in line for 4th Reich death Squad sign ups. Whites hating niggers is because of niggers being niggers not bc some wypipo are poe."

Also, niggers in the military are just as niggery as the niggers in the civilian world.

>irrational
They're generally the worst people on earth. Same with Jews. How the hell is it irrational to dislike them or even "hate" them?

Well you see libtard, when you finally leave your room full of soy products, black dildos, and Marvel movies, open the gate that keeps your gated community safe, and venture out into a world full of black people, only then will you realize why we hate niggers.

Because they're niggers.