The prototypes get tested against breaching and climbing...

The prototypes get tested against breaching and climbing. Would any particular wall of these eight be fortified and secure compared to the other designs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xfFP0lsfMgc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Looks like patterns from an IQ test.

My bets are on the top right, with the steel bars inside the concrete from the bottom third. Should be pretty sturdy.

The 7th it will give them false hope

im feeling the bottom second to the right one. Metallic bars into the ground and keeps things visible

The 7th one with electric razorwire on top, sticking forward and the abolition of the Welfare State should do the trick.

I think this one would be good. Metal bars would be harder to mine through than a wall. And if someone puts a ladder up its gonna be a bitch to balance on that cylinder up top. Maybe if the cylinder was a little bigger. Because it looks like someone could easily hug that to get a grip.

the ones with bars on the bottom are fucking retarded
just wait until a picture of a coyote stuck in one makes the cover of the Washing Post

Lower Middle Right / Or Number 7

It has the same top as the Berlin wall and you can see through it. I don't know if that's a good thing. But seems a like a good design.

I like the one furthest to the left (in my picture) because it looks the most aesthetic. Hopefully it tests the best.

Anyone got the Webm of spics climbing a HUGE wall and getting incinerated by a scanner droid?
That was the wall we need

This seems to be the best. If they get a grapple over and caught on something on the other side it'll be a bitch to climb the bottom two thirds.

THICC

The only one that doesn't seem very good from a scalability perspective is 5. Penetration depends on how tough those bars are, but they all seem fine as long as the bars can hold.

youtu.be/xfFP0lsfMgc

video that gives a better view of the walls

>building a wall
>not including a minefield, trenches and turrets with movement and infrared sensors

hes saving that for his second term

It's going to be a dead baby. It's going to be a picture of a dead baby that a retarded Mexican tried to shove through the wall.

I don't think they shoved any babies through Bush's fence

Mexico will pay.

Why most of them is solid, when it was said they need to be see-through?

Parallel walls and and a mine field between the two.....that's the only choice

>HoreyfekIjustgotamajorconspiracyrageboner.jpg

can anyone explain to me the reasoning behind these elaborate designs?
a simple flat high wall will do. If necessary with a v-shaped profile

no graffiti

>bro just build a wall don't worry about the details, a wall is a wall
This is why we didn't put you in charge of it, your extra chromosomes are a problem.

Why cant we just put troops on the border so migrating animals that arent wetbacks can still get through