Date a Live

>there are people on this board right now who prefer a fucking a clock or a retard over this piece of perfection

Explain yourselves

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AyWaJ7dj16g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DAL had a nice cast, the hate towards Origami was a bit exaggerated, though.

Moegami > shit > Old Origami

Kotori > Origami

Tohka a shit

Here's the only and real Origami. As explained in vol.11, Origami was meant to be like this.

Kotori a best after Mukuro.

I want sourcefags to leave.

DAL threads are filled with LNfags though. All the LN except the last one are translated, what do you expect, user?

Tohka a best

What's the name of this board? Last time I checked it was Anime & Manga.

Origami and Touka are both great.

It's Anime & Manga, but people that are interested in the original source tend to read it. But hey I'm not saying I'm gonna start posting spoilers just like that.

Origami a shit.

Anyone got this one scanned?

Remember when clock cucked you all out of S3?

We were being a bit over-expectant from that. I mean, the countdown was posted on DAL's LN website yet I tried to think it had something to do with the anime so no.

[x] Touch Tohka's tohkas

>>there are people on this board right now who prefer a fucking a clock or a retard over this piece of paper

Fixed.

Literally shit

Paper a shit.

There are far better girls user.

>tfw no girl will ever want your dick so bad that you can't get rid of her no matter how hard you try to drive her away or how poorly you treat her

Yoshinon > Yoshino > everyone else.

Tohka is highly intelligent, silence yourself.

A summary of Mukuro Hair. It'll be divided into three since it's 7750 words long:

- The ss starts with Shidou, Mukuro and Tohka. The three of them find themselves in the living room of the Itsuka Residence and Shidou has a huge trouble which manifest in form of sweat running down his face. What he had on his right hand were a pair of scissors and on the floor laid a beatiful blonde bit of hair.
Tohka casted a glance at Shidou and said "Shi-Shidou..." with a worried voice. Shidou glanced back as worried but tried to calm her down by nodding as if saying "Everything is okay...".

- 30 minutes earlier was Shidou alone in the living room reading a magazine about cooking when Mukuro suddenly came in. Seeing that Shidou was alone, Mukuro took the chance and reminded him about the promise (which was the haircut). Shidou agreed and decided to cut her hair that very moment after she washed her hair. Shidou found the same scissors his mother used to cut Kotori's and his hair when they were younger and readied a blanket.
After a small incident (with Mukuro being naked thinking that the hair would get stuck on her clothes) Shidou was gonna start cutting when Tohka suddenly barged in and scared Shidou causing him to cut one of huge hairbuns by accident. (Of course, Mukuro didn't notice her hair being cut due to having been told to keep her eyes closed becuase the hair would get in her eyes otherwise).

- And that's how we reach the actual situation.
Shidou's sweat didn't stop and remembered how mad Mukuro got when Inverse Tohka cut one little bit of her hair. At that rate, the situation would end in a catastrophic outcome:

"...Mun? Is something wrong Nushi-sama? Is there someone else here?
"__!N-No! No one is here."
Shidou started shivering.
"Fumun? How odd, I belive to have heard a girl's voice..."
"__!W-Well...! To tell you the truth, I've been into mimicry lately! 'Cough' ah~, ah~..."

Do you post this in every DAL thread?

Cool, we are three.

That's a nice not-nepgear

Shidou coughed as if to imitate.

"What are you doing Shidou......."

Tohka tilted her head not understanding what he was doing but then opened her eyes wide getting the idea.

"—Ah~, ah~, ah~...I'm Shidou. Mimicry is my speciality"
"Don't tell me that voice was yours Nushi-sama, you are an expert are you not?" Mukuro said this with a suprised tone.
"Yo-you think so...?"

But things didn't get easier.

"Um? Excuse Nushi-sama but I believe the right side of my head feels lighter than before..."
"...Ah! It's becuase I touched a meridional point, this will make the numbness on your shoulders dissappear and give you a wonderful feeling, as if you were floating!"
Mukuro raised an admirating voice.
"—Oh I see! Worthy of you Nushi-sama. How incredible, not only does the pain subside, but it also brings forth this type of effect. May I ask you to do the same on the left side?"
"O-of course...s-slowly... okay?"

- The Yamai sisters showed up this time and they were almost found about by Mukuro. Shidou managed to convince her by saying it was the TV. Shidou explained them what had happened.
They made an awesome statement reminding him what they had done back with Natsumi's hair and prepared the scissors, however the both happened to sneeze, cutting the remaining hairbun and leaving nothing left. Shidou's heart was taking too much strain from this.

"Muu? Nushi-sama, I'm feeling lighter again"
"R-right...?"
"Mun. Well, please keep going"

Kaguya and Yuzuru knowing they messed up reassured their statement and started cutting her hair simultaneously. Realizing this Mukuro spoke:

"Nushi-sama, I feel you are cutting my hair from both right and left side. May I know how you are doing this?"
"Eh?! A-ah...I-incredible right?! It's my special secret technique 'Dual Scissors!' Everyone in Tenguu knows me by the name of 'Handscissors' you know!"
"God havens! Are you capable of using scissors with two hands Nushi-sama? How skillful!"
"T-that's right!"

S-Summary user, is that you?

Date a Clock when?

also what it will be about?

- After 20 minutes of cutting, Kaguya and Yuzuru managed to "fix" Mukuro's hair but was way shorter than Mukuro's original request so worried thoughts still remained. Origami, Yoshino and Natsumi show up this time and wonder why the sudden change in looks of Mukuro. Shidou explains the situation.
Origami thought using medical realizers might help to which Shidou happily agreeds to. They have to call Kotori for that to happen but she's forgotten her phone. Meanwhile Shidou and the spirits stay home trying to buy some time.

- In one of the conversations between Shidou and the spirits, he accidentally says "perfect" and Mukuro thinks he's done cutting her hair. She's ready to open her eyes much to the suffering of everyone. Nevertheless, Natsumi saves them in the last second using restoring her hair. Mukuro thinks she's let her hair grow way too much. Shidou begins to ask Mukuro what would have happened if others beside him had touched her hair and the haircut she asked for wasn't met and got instead a short one:

"I don't know. Muku doesn't know... What would happen to Muku?"
".......?!"

That's when they realized their predicament.

"...Y-you saved me Natsumi"
"...It was nothing. If Mukuro snaps I would also be involved anyway"

Natsumi says won't last forever and asks them to hurry up to which Origami nodded silently and went out.

- Miku and Nia arrived next and were told about the commotion again by Shidou. After some thinking, Nia came up with a "plan" which was worked out together with Miku, they convinced Shidou. Shidou got blindfolded while Nia and Mukuro did the work. Shidou would only talk to Mukuro.
However.

Season 3 when?

"What are you doing, Nushi-sama?"
"A-ah... Are you alright?"
"Yes, you are only tickling me a bit. I'm fine however. Are you by any chance touching my hair?"
"Eh? Yes that's right"
"Mun?
"Wh-what's wrong?"
"Why are you toching my body so much, Nushi-sama?"
"......EH?!"

Shidou thought to himself "What the hell are these two doing!"

"Yo-your circulation will improve by doing certain massages"
"Hoo...You know everything, do you not Nushi-sama?"
"Haha... so-something like that"
"Then, why are you touching my breasts so insistently, is this also part of the massage?"
"WAHT!" (I didn't write this wrong)
"Do I happen to be wrong? Then, why? Do you like Muku's breasts that much, Nushi-sama?"
"T-that's..."
Shidou wanted to yell "I'm not the one who's doing that!" but had to hold it in.
"......T-to be honest, that's true. I love Mukuro's breasts..."
"So that was it eh? You could have said it before...Mun... Although you are squeezing me a bit hard. I implore you to calm down."
"I-IIIIIII AAAAMMMM SSOOOOOOOOOO SSOOOOOOOOORRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!"

Turns out Nia and Miku used Mukuro's hair to cover her body like a swinsuit and Mukuro also opened her eyes finding out everyone got there. After talking for a bit, Shidou started feeling guilty about what was happening and was about to tell Mukuro when Kotori rushed in with an alarmed expression thnking that Mukuro could go inverse at any time. By slamming the door, Natsumi got hit and in this moment lost its effect and Mukuro's hair returned. Mukuro let out a loud scream.

- After explaning the situation to Mukuro she understood and was fine. She was unwilling however to forgive the fact hands other than her Nushi-sama's touched her hair but let it slide this time. She was gonna get her hair back with the medical realizer and have Shidou cut her hair for real this time:

"Nushi-sama"
"Nh? What is it Mukuro?"
"May I ask you to take a picture?"
"Eh...?"
"Muku really wants you to cut her hair, but well... Making this look that you all worked so hard on dissappear is a bit pushing it, am I right?"

Listening to her words, Shidou and the spirits opened their eyes wide. Upon seeing that, Mukuro blushed lightly and gave a wonderful smile.

And that was the summary of Mukuro Hair. Mukuro is quite the lovely girl.

Sorry user, I'm not

Hopefully they announce something this year. IMS is not doing anything as of now. Just the OVA of Haifuri.

Date a Bullet:

"I have no name. I'm empty. What is your name?"

"My name is Kurumi Tokisaki"

"Kihihihihihihihihihihihihi" x4

"Then... let my war get started"

Even Miku sucumbed to origami's stalking techniques.

I want to fuck a different girl and make Origami watch

Both girls are great my nigga

So a story about her past.
let's hope it turns out good.

>You'll never see Mii blush,
Why live?

We don't know anything yet. Only that Fate/Apocrypha's author will be writing this and Tachibana will be giving him advices on how the story connections should be made.

>Only that Fate/Apocrypha's author will be writing this
excuse my ignorance. but this is a good or a bad thing based on his previous works?

Dunno myself, I'm not a huge Fate fan. Fate/Apocrypha just got an anime announcement and people seem to be glad about it. youtube.com/watch?v=AyWaJ7dj16g

As long as Tachibana is there to give him advice, I think it'll be fine.

what are they doing?

Where does the current one rank?

I'll save this in case a third season is greenlit.

Stalking Shidou.

Reminder that this is canon and I want the silver haired girl to show up soon.

Yes I am Tohkafag since the beginning Tohka best girl forever.

I finally see the light now and recognize Origami as the best girl

What fool i was in the past

Tohka > Origami > Kaguya > Yuzuru > White Kotori= Mana > Nia > Yoshino = Natsumi > Black Kotori > Miku > clock

Origami best slut

>Tohka first
Interesting.

Gimme the clock

Here's the fixed version;

Mukuro > Yuzuru > White Kotori > Mana > Origami > Nia > Kaguya > Yoshino > Tohka > Kurumi > Natsumi > Miku.

I bet she'd scrunch her eyes tightly closed and make soft pants and whimpering noises while getting fucked deep in the ass.

You're still a fool for not seeing who the real best girl is user.

She'd do whatever MC asks

I hated her old revenge self but, she actually has become one of my favorite
girls as of late.

Here you go, because my opinion is very important

Origami >Clock> Tohka > Twins> Imouto> loli> dyke idol

Well, she got what was coming to her, and was one of the redeeming factors too. She's fine.

>Shoots MC
>Perfect
What?

>Origami above anything
nope

I wonder if I would've appreciated tohka more if I didn't watch so many tropes before. The first few episodes of her introduction it was pure cookie cutter (muh cutesy, much what is this and that, shidou shidoou) it made me sick.

But if it was the first of her type, I would've thought she was the best girl. Such a shame.

That's why I want a third season goddammit!

Clock is sexy as hell but Origami takes it overall with her personality and how lewd she can actually be.

will neo-origami still drink shido's pee if he asks?

Tohka is not even that relevant so it's ok.

For more than 8 or 9 volumes she's freaking useless , boring and annoying ...
Then she get an upgrade after they literally went to the past to change her timeline ..and no she's barely above average.

Clock is perfection , best bro , best smile all combined.

origami's a doormat

clock is made to be broken

I already gave up all hope for a third season.

Fucker kinda deserved it

The MC? Why? He didn't do anything wrong,

t-that's sarcasm right? DAL isn't a series where the main girl infuriates, author tries to bring her to relevance at every arc but fails miserably, later MC ends up with her at the end, right?

He leads on and takes advantage of his little sister and a retard

I wish ;-;

After vol.7 the author tonned down her relevance and the plot started picking up. During vol.10 and 11 the plot reached its highest point, Tohka was barely a character during that arc.

>takes advantage of his little sister
Well shit are you new?

Date a live? More like date a slut amirite?

>Date a Live
More like Date a Slut amirite.

I don't like Tohka but Edgy Tohka is like a goddess for some reason.

I dropped it early on, couldn't handle the retard

Me on the opposite.

Kotori and her crew only worsen the situation when Shidou is interacting with spirits. Well, that's part of the comedy.

Just you wait until Kurumi creates an even bigger mess than what Origami created.

I can't decide who is worse between her and Yoshino. You could remove them both and the show wouldn't be any worse off. Hell, in Origami's case, it might even improve.

Tsunako is going to release an artwork book of DAL. Hope there's new stuff in there, most of the time, there are repeated pictures.

I want to marry Reine.

user, without Origami, we wouldn't have had an awesome rollercoster type arc.

Shes very important later on in the series though, if you removed her you would lose the best arc of DAL and the series would be a lot less exciting.

Was the volume 15 translated?

>Origami
>bringing anything positive to the series

I'll believe that shit when I see it.

Is this good enough?