Why do we let women act like this?

Look at this shit:

youtube.com/watch?v=KudwS5U9ouA

They should have all been married off at 16.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3t2pHfxsqRk
imdb.com/title/tt4437216/
youtube.com/watch?v=QS8pgKoibx0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looks like no one consulted Sup Forums on this issue, who would have guessed?

I agree.

what is this cancerous garbage
i hate burgers so much

burn the jewnited states down

guessing ur another ((MGTOW))
Im sorry your sheep died and you cant fucking get a girl. Go hollow out a watermelon and fuck it with peanut butter as extra lube you fucking kiwi.

Fuck off Muhammed. I like my eye candy and women like flaunting what they got. Get over it you goddamned sexually repressed pedophile loser

To get the black bucks excited for the breeding sessions

get off pol thot defenders

You’re degenerate trash that needs to burn with the Muslims too.

im married already m8

I see click bait images everywhere on this board. And I see threads about morals and religion with a very low original poster count. Really says a lot about what is preferred on this board. And yeah, thots are easy and I like getting laid. Of course I'm gonna defend it, what are you? Some Kind of virgin faggot or abstinent "by choice" Christ cuck. Eaither way you're a loser

Is this what le 100% white dream America looks like?

>They should have all been married off at 16.

Not with the current marriage laws.
They'd me married at 16, divorced at 21 and than you'll have to pay her for the rest of your life.
Fix the laws first or you"re just larping.

How does one fake smile and laughter this much?

fucking britbong coming to the aid of the fucking incel kiwi? yea ok sounds about right with all the Mohammeds taking your grills
16 is fucking young wtf
good on you for getting an ewe
what age was she when you got married?

>Black eyeliner

INTO THE FUCKING TRASH

Dear Lord Jesus, I know I am a sinner, but one day I will have many children under your Kingdom, and I humbly ask that my children all be male.

Just subtract the niggers and you have my university, its cozy as fuck

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3t2pHfxsqRk

>He has never been to the land of the free.

this is literally the single most influential factor in why burger culture is a abjectly degenerate as it is -- FRATERNITY / SORORITY CULTURE

imdb.com/title/tt4437216/

youtube.com/watch?v=QS8pgKoibx0

I went to Florida State...sorority chicks typically were the most immature people. They were hot but they acted ridiculous and laughed at the most immature shit. honestly I feel like soroties and frats are another form of degeneracy.

and then they fucked niggers like the fuckin whores they are.

>give a lot of...
WHAT GIVE A LOT OF WHAT? THE SHIRT ALWAYS CRINKLES OUT THE LAST WORD. IS IF LOVE? KEKS? I DON'T KNOW!

RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

stop being a faggot m8
my wife was 20 and i was 27

i even participated in cronulla m8. u sound like a leb.

all the hate about how white the video is in those comments

>Only one man in the whole video
>It's a fucking nigger
>mfw

You know that black guy fucked each and every one of them right? Were the best at sports so we go to college for free and fuck your best women. Just be thankful you get to marry one if you make enough dough. just remember, we had them first

The mere image of a lot of attractive white woman really sets some niggers off. Fuck me the pure vindictiveness in the comments.

why do they look so retarded and creepy?

yuh niga we stilin ya wimiz

It is actually funny because I could see blue haired sjws getting just as mad about this video as Sup Forumstards except for very different reasons

>bunch of fucking white girls having fun together with no women of color allowed in their sorority perpetuating white beauty standards and thin privilege

Look I'm not gay, but I just really hate women. They seem like infantile, shallow, useless people. Funny how it is the most childish members of our societies role to raise the youth.

they always talk about dicks and sex thats about it no matter what the subject is

What about the nig tho

Holy fuck all those legs hnggg

To who? All of the upstanding 16 year old boys? Nope.

I don't think he was a member of the sorority lol.

Wtf is he doing in this video ? Dont pretend you dont understand the point you faggot.

wrong. most sororities have an official in-house black bull to fuck the girls whenever they need it. it is obviously kept secret, but pretty much any significant campus sororities will have one. there is even an orgy ceremony to welcome the bulls when they are selected. usually they are football/basketball players or just real gym buffs.

Fuck it. They may be a bunch of drunk sluts but I'll defend them.

There is literally nothing wrong with a bunch of well adjusted, attractive white people getting together and having fun and excluding muds, uggos and defective people.

>bunch of well adjusted, attractive white people getting together and having fun
right, just like in your picture. dont act like these women are as degenerate as the sorority members. believe me I have years of working with these kinda women and I know what they are like. see

A true ethno-statist would say yes. If pol was indeed the board of tall, white, fit Aryan they would celebrate an environment of fit, young, attractive Aryan women. A safe and clean environment to enjoy the prime years of your life is nothing wrong.

Not on nu-pol or pol/incel.cuck

>the only man is a nigger

FUCK fraternities / sororities and their crypto-masonic crap

I can confirm this. I wasn't in a sorority per se, because I was a foreigner, but I hung out with a lot of sorority girls and I fucked two sorority guys, which were two of the best fucks I've ever had. I literally kept coming back for more.

did you ever fuck one their bulls?

Most sororities usually, well.. the ones with the attractive girls, have a "dark night", where they all bring a random black guy over and have massive orgies. This white kid at my uni told me his sister is in a Sorority. one night he went over to the house to get his laptop and accidentally walked in on one. Seriously over half of the white girls who go to college will have left sleeping with a black guy. they all want a "black experience" which is good for me, but bad for yall whities.

I watched it and saw nothing unusual. It seems normal. Post the exact timestamp that shows why this video deserves a thread?

>the level of cuckposting ITT

Aaaannd you're a liar

Is there any girl in that video who did NOT get blacked by that big black bull football player?

Yes, all sororities were strictly female only, only the bulls were male. One of them was white, even, he was the best one I think.

no i am not. you know they sororities will even have cucking parties with the fraternities, where the all-white fraternities will just come to the sorority house and just watch the white girls get fucked by the black bulls. my company had to cater to one of those events recently, and it was just sad to see the state of white men today.

Shit is the baltic really that blue? The oceans here look like shit.

>Is there any girl in that video who did NOT get blacked by that big black bull football player?

There isn't a white college girl who hasn't been blacked. The white race is over. And it's the white mans fault.

ever asked them why they all want black dick so bad? i'm curious to know why it's such a common fetish.

>burgers complain about muh college is a scam muh jooos muh student debt
>all burgers do in college is waste away time in all this degeneracy

Because on average were stronger, bigger dicks and higher stamina. Plus white girls have melanin receptors in their vaginas, which is why when i fuck white girls it's usually raw, at their request.

WTFFFFFFFFF
I cant even...
How ALABAMA who is the secondest BLACKEST state of the usa allow shit like that in their uni?
There is LITERALLY 0 POC in this sorority and it have to CHANGE for the BEST!
I'm shacking with rage rn

Why the fuck do i find cuckposting so hilarious.

Is that shit?

>Alabama
literally every girl in that video sucks and fucks athletic niggers
im never stepping foot in the american south again.

this is truth. honestly we should also do away with college sports, to instead have minor league systems. have the reason these universities cost so much is all the useless, unnecessary shit.

>And it's the white mans fault.
how?

Nice LARP, you little nig manlet. College educated, but doesn't even know how to use a shift key?

because some whiteys really get so triggered. and perhaps it is because it a, though often heavily exaggerated, reflection of real society. white really are the most cucked people

hot

it's obviously rose scented chocolate ice cream

>Why do we let women act like this?
You don't let them.
Hate to break it to you bruv but womens lib happened 50 years ago and it isn't going to get reversed because edgy right wingers on imageboards can't get their dick wet.

i never said i am a nigger bull. i just have been around these sororities and my company often handles the event planning for these southern, ultra-wealthy, ultra-white sororities. also my keyboard is missing my shift keys

shitted

I cringed all of a sudden and chipped a tooth!
GODDAMNIT
Fuck you, OP

>College educated, but doesn't even know how to use a shift key?
I wouldn't be talking shit on his punctuation when your English proficiency is clearly below that of most high school sophomores.

>all dat black semen in this girl's pussy

Learn how to use the fucking caps lock key interchangeably. You have a college education, so put it to good use.

The kikes are really putting more effort into their LARPing and shitposting. It's nothing more than the same old bait and demoralization intended for users of this board.

Interesting how none of these Alabama sorority girls would dare get actually pictured with a single nig-nog in public on account of how hard her value would drop like a stone.

because blacks are more likely to be in shape and hung, so its a fetish for girls to fuck them, but most of them still want a white husband to have kids with, so basically they are sharing their negro STDs with their future husband, and teaching their degenerate, sick in the head ideals to their white children, ruining the future

America is nothing but disaster capitalism, too bad the disasters are gonna start happening here now instead of wherever the fuck we wanted it to like in the olden days.

Serious though I never got sorority/fraternity shit since I'm not from the US.

Are they just allowed to not have ugly people or something? What do they even do?

yeah, but the hung shit is just a myth, and for fitness, they can get anyone from any sportsball team, so i figure it's some forbidden fruit or the myth of bbc that compels them, just wild guesses though.

feminism is your real enemy retard. These people voted for the fucking migrants in the first place, and in the end this is just a show, the real men that are strong are the ones they are importing. And they cant wait to get raped by them, because they have heard thats what happens when they behave like this and they just can't wait. Your enemy is feminism. not niggers.

its expensive to join many of them, the OP one is probably one of the more expensive ones.
shitskins are low life scum, the poor classes. they get into uni paid for by white tax payers, but it doesn't cover their frat/sorority costs, so they dont join them.
the only time you see shitskins around these events is when the degenerate scum leaders of them allow minorities to join for free for diversity.

>muh diversity
literally hate america because of this one word.

They run a private "enrichment" program for white virgin girls to get blacked.
>Degeneracy at its finest.

Fuck these nig nog sub humans.

i cant attest to whether the hung thing is a meme or not, but i couldnt really care, because im hung and white anyway
but, ive noticed at least where I live nigs tend to be more muscular / in shape than anyone else. when i go to the gym its all niggers there.
i think nigs try to make up for having ugly faces and shit IQ's by working out.

Nah you're the fucking loser, fucking animal level slave to vice degenerate retard, you are the perfect goy. Funny how you miss out the fact you sniff around skanks because that's all you are worth.

What is this? Some kind of dorm?

what do you think you stupid cunt?

Sup Forums is getting invaded by /r9k/ virgins, like OP here.
go back OP

Do you ever stop and think about why you actually have all these blacked webm's saved?

Nobody who finds something disgusting does that.

Many of those sluts really tend to be race traitors?fck, if so, the only way i see it, it's this trains start to coming around and end the shit easy.

It is but its pretty fucking cold most of the time.

heh

>They should have all been married off at 16.
i agree with you
its the sad world we live in

you have obviosuly never been to r9k

>he doesn't know