They've been quiet lately. what's up with that?

they've been quiet lately. what's up with that?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com
youtube.com/watch?v=nAhtl1EkAcY
youtube.com/watch?v=ckc6XSSh52w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ISRAEL BTFO

Obama is no longer in charge to help his muslim brotherhood and Israeli cohorts.

Obama funds probably drying up.

Trump must've stealthed killed them
Or they just got their funding stopped now that obama is gone

On the first day of Christmas, ISIS gave to meee
A child raping Ji-ha-deee

On the second day of Christmas, ISIS gave to meee
Two truck bombs,
and a child raping Ji-ha-deee

On the third day of Christmas, ISIS gave to meee
Three beheadings
Two truck bombs,

They exist only on paper now

Toothless tiger because trump bombed the shit out of them. Now resorting to lonely trucks and cars of peace attacks

king dindu stopped being able to enable them

isis
funded by the Saudis
supported by the Israelis
armed by the CIA

On the fourth day of Christmas, ISIS gave to meee
Four unidentified gunmen,
Three beheadings,
Two truck bombs,

On the fifth day of Christmas, ISIS gave to meee
Five trucks of peeeace,
Three beheadings,
Two truck bombs,

They killed 300 people in Egypt lately in mass shooting, I wouldn't call that exactly quiet.

Still, they're getting BTFO in middle east hard these days, so they're quieter because they're dead.

On the sixth day of Christmas, ISIS gave to meee
Six Yezidi sex slaves
Five trucks of peeeace,
Three beheadings,
Two truck bombs,

There was a mass exodus of seasoned Isis fighters that were allowed to be bussed out with heavy weapons from their last major stronghold. Pretty sure we followed them home and are surveiling them and bombing when needed

This.

lol

Well the CeyeA HQ did get raided a week or 2 ago, Obongo is out of office, Hillary is done, Isis-rael got a talking to, and Russia is now free to annihilate them.

US-proxy ISIS is losing the war against Syria (check the maps just from July 2017 onward) so they'll either let them get crushed by the SAA and hope the Rojava project takes off (it won't without significant Western backing) or just accidentally put the most radical Islamic prisoners together again and let a new project start somewhere else.

Or boots on the ground. I've not been able to pin Trump down on MENA affairs.

RARE
A
R
E

uncommon at best

True. I mean it's not antartica or outer space. But it's not Maltego or Ghana either

They are kill, they only hold some irrelevant desert villages now. Also their leadership and command structure is kill

How did Obongo support ISIS? I thought the coalition was fighting them instead? Guess I'm not up to date.

kek

keep going to 12.

No more Yemen bombing plz

On the seventh day of Christmas, ISIS gave to meee
Seven British Mosques
Six Yezidi sex slaves
Five trucks of peeeace,
Three beheadings,
Two truck bombs,

no, you are up to date. those posts you quoted were written by retards.

ISIS has been beaten, have no actual territory under their control, just a few shitheads laying low in civillian populations.

They're not totally over, though. there's still quite a lot of them left, in hiding. anything they're planning at the moment will probably hit on/near christmas

i'd avoid christmas markets etc if you dont want a truck of peace coming your way.

rumors are that the foreign isis fighters try to get back to their home before they are trial'd and executed by syrians / kurds because euro prisons are better than death, this might also be an excuse to sent them back home to try to do kamikaze attacks during christmas / christmas markets in big europe cities or russia

also they are quietly trying to establish some new "winning fronts" in irak, outside syria and maybe in black africa ( somalia'n'shit)

trucks and kamikaze attacks in europe, mass shootings in the us; they stay quiet because they try to go big and social medias are begining to crack down on their propaganda

new saudi prince is putting prices on the heads of terrorists i believe

Ok thx for the update. About the Xmas markets, you know what they say. The holiday season doesn't really start until someone dies at an Xmas market.

On the eight day of Christmas, ISIS gave to meee
Eight tons of poppy
Seven British Mosques
Six Yezidi sex slaves
Five trucks of peeeace,
Three beheadings,
Two truck bombs,

On the ninth day of Christmas, ISIS gave to meee
Nine lone wolves,
Eight tons of poppy,
Seven British Mosques,
Six Yezidi sex slaves,
Five trucks of peeeace,
Three beheadings,
Two truck bombs,

Trump Happened mother fucker!!!!!!!

He did a deal with the Saudi king to eradicate radical islam ...ISIS.

Together they chopped the head off the snake. Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal in jail and no more funding. Plus 200 cronies.

Fucken asshole were funding the democrats too. Obama and Hillary knew they were supporting ISIS

TRUMP HAPPENED MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!!!

more

On the tenth day of Christmas, ISIS gave to mee
Ten fucked goats,
Nine lone wolves,
Eight tons of poppy,
Seven British Mosques,
Six Yezidi sex slaves,
Five trucks of peeeace,
Three beheadings,
Two truck bombs,

Lmao! Someone has to dedicate a music video to this one. This is too good.
>Moar

On the eleventh day of Christmas ISIS GAVE TO MEEEEE
eleven faggots flying... > to lazy to type the rest

they have been on the other end of the gun.

Ctrl+C ----> Ctrl+V bro

Phone posting user. And my fingers are slippery from this delicious cold beer

On the twelfth day of Christmas ISIS gave to mee
Twelve imams lying,
Eleven faggots flying,
Ten fucked goats,
Nine lone wolves,
Eight tons of poppy,
Seven British Mosques,
Six Yezidi sex slaves,
Five trucks of peeeace,
Three beheadings,
Two truck bombs,

Ahhh I understand, cherrs m80

On the twelfth day of Christmas isis gave to me
Twelve boys for fucking
Eleven faggots flying
Ten fucked goats,
Nine lone wolves,
Eight tons of poppy,
Seven British Mosques,
Six Yezidi sex slaves,
Five trucks of peeeace,
Three beheadings,
Two truck bombs,

t. Sup Forumss Christmas carol
>Famous overnight

I bet their planning some kind of attack at the Mall of America. I've been predicting they would do something like that for a long time now. Why wouldn't they? To big of a target for them not to try. It's also in Minnesota AKA America's Sweden clone.

That's a big mall

It has a roller coaster in it

ISIS--Israeli Secret Intelligence Services--is getting more training in Israel before setting off more attacks.

They've been losing rapidly. Black area is under their control.

It actually feels like Christmas already.

>they've been quiet lately

It's called net-neutrality, censorship and control the narrative - all orchestrated by the liberal western societies of Christendom.

NSA and other spy organizations have suppressed all platforms of communication, and journalists are more interested in reporting on entertainment gossip, social commentary and USA presidency.

If you really want to know what is going on with this, then you will have to travel onto the dark/deep web, as that is where all communication has moved to.
Die with your rage!

Jesus. The floor plan makes it look hideous

no nigger president no isis fund

Today is. The tax plan went through. Too bad yesterday felt like armageddon. People needed a christmas feeling day today. Yesterday hurt, badly. Glad sessions is 'still' going after them though.
>RIP Kate Stienle

Will there be no more isis execution vids?

You want to know what is sad? Im a child of the internet. I was there when AOL was first created. But remember life before the internet as well. It was better. We lived our own lives. Either the internet was a mistake, or it's just social media. Either way BOTH were corrupted. Im conflicted about how to feel about net neutrality BIGLY. I love my netz. But not as much as I love real life. So long as they leave Sup Forums alone, have at it. No persistent identities, just ideas. As it should be.

The slow-mo ones always looked autistic af

this has become pasta
well done finnknight. When you're not defending (((Lauren Southern))) you're alright

>"Everyone that Sup Forums likes is a jew user"
What up akhmed? Tired of your failed tactics yet? Face it, lauren southern is our queen, and nothing your shitskin race produces can come close to comparing XD

reddit.com

They lost in Syria and Iraq.

They lost in Syria and Iraq. Now all they have left is Sweden.

because they're almost gone

Allllaaaaa crackbar!

Defending who?

This is what i was talking about

They’re back in Israel safe and sound.

I know lol. It's helped me chase off many'o sjw's though (As most are young, gay, or women). They can't handle gore. It is useful, also as a redpill. People "should" see the consequences of their stupidity and empathy, as Europe is learning the hard way now.

They failed to bomb a christmas market in Germany yesterday you nig. They are not quiet.

Same here.
It was the internet in general. Social media was inevitable, even if we didn't know it at the time. Chat rooms paved the way, but looking back I can't see the appeal. At the time it was the greatest thing ever.
We were ignorant of a lot before the information age but there was a wholesome innocence in our ignorance.

They are probably preparing to strike here at Christmas, or somewhere else in Europe. I witnessed the terror attack personally in April 2017, I keep thinking I'll probably get to witness another one as long as I stay in this city.

You gotta admit, that guys head does look like one of those tension breakers you squeeze and the eyes pop out though XD

For you.

This is true. And why im conflicted on how to feel about net neutrality. I just take giving up rights hard. But sadly, the new generation(s) are too ignorant to know a time before the corruption. Even though when the internet was new...I still went outside to play. These kids live false lives on the net w/o having a real one at the same time. I honestly blame google and social media. I remember when you had to "discover" a website and none were indexed. I stayed on my science and UFO sites/chats looking to and looking to "cyber". Also, when there was no free pr0n for kids to get ahold of to ruin them. Now it's all too rampid.

Facebook and Google will kill Internet.
Internet piracy will die, long live physical file sharing.

They already did, while destroying 2 generations of people in the process.

youtube.com/watch?v=nAhtl1EkAcY

To my "FED Friends" out there. When this shit goes down, can you please 'come for me' to work for you. I want to help ensure it DOESN'T happen again. Im here for the right reasons, as I have experienced and lived through the best and worst of both. Not much time left. And im not going to break the law to get you cats to stop by in order to blackmail me to work for free. I want it legit.

The good old 14.4 dial-up days. IRC, disconnects when someone picks up the phone. Different world.

Lulz, "Mom im on the internet no phone calls"! Pages taking 5 minutes to load. I remember when 28.8 and then 56k came out, I felt like a god among men. And god I hated that sound so bad. It still echos in my head

>Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrreeeeeerrrreeerrrrrr sqqqquuuuaaaalllllcccchhhhhhhhh eeeeeerrrrreeerrrrrrrrr doop eeeee doooooooooooo eeeeee rrrrrrrr eeerrrrrrrr sqqqqqeeeeaaaaaaaalllllccccch

Funny enough I actually found my 28.8 a few weeks ago from my Pentium 133mhz with a CRT monitor (Top shit at the time) lol. Shit should be in a museum. "Ancient Artifacts Of A Long Time Passed"

damn, i'm glad i decided to check Sup Forums with my morning coffee

youtube.com/watch?v=ckc6XSSh52w

It was number 3 lol

Only one I remember.

Me too
>This is now a "How far back can yo go thread"

Bump for interest to see if anybody can go further back than me

I still have these

Bootiful

Obama isn't around sending money for dem programs nomore.

Ahhhh shit! I found a bunch myself...burned them though. Somebody's gotta break out a floppy.

Hianoa.

They’re dead

Breeding with German frau's to create the ultimate Arabo-German master race. Mudslime aggression + Kraut discipline.

lazy
glorious

Just saving their strength for the Christmas Slaughter. Also they me temporarily be stumped by the jolly Christmas decorations of peace and tolerance blockading pedestrian areas.

probably consolidating their power here... we voted against Jerusalem being a part of Israel... Fiji is almost lost to the Hajis...