ITT: shows you are not allowed to like/are supposed to hate, but you still like/enjoy

ITT: shows you are not allowed to like/are supposed to hate, but you still like/enjoy.

Sword Art Online and Akame ga Kill.

But that's more of a tolerate if anything

Rakudai.

Why are people so autistic? Just because a certain amount of people on an anonymous imageboard don't like a show doesn't make it bad

Well, these shows get the mostly negative reactions when i bring them up.

Most of that, whatever, taste isn't anything set in stone. BUT TSUKIHIME, really?

I fucking love Log Horizon, one of the few stuck in an RPG shows that actually feel like an RPG.

>you are not allowed to like/are supposed to hate
There are no such shows.

Diebuster.
Of all the high profile shows Gainax has put out, Diebuster is up there. I like Gainax's more obscure shows more though.

>Eden of the East
Mah nigga. I thought I was the only one who liked it.

Pic related.

Also, when did Sup Forums start hating log horizon? when it was airing everyone one here agreed it was the comfiest anime ever.

you mean guilty pleasure right ? what the fuck was wrong with fate/zero? it wasn't a bad anime it was 7/10 anime the only bad thing was the end and that was stay night's fault

It's average at best but the fanbase bring it down to cancerous tier. And no, i'm not just talking about stellafag.

The fatefags will eat you alive, if you say that you like F/Z.

I never thought that NNT was disliked.

As for Log horizon, people mostly hate season 2 and the fact that there will not be a third season.

Tsukihime was not a great anime, but it had a nice horror vibe and i found it to be okay, instead of ''there is no tsukihime anime'' bad.

>ITT: shows you are not allowed to like/are supposed to hate
By whom?

>The fatefags will eat you alive, if you say that you like F/Z.
Wait, really?

NNT is disliked by Sup Forums because it's on netflix and thus tons of normies watched it.

>ons of normies watched it
that isn't a reason for Sup Forums to hate an anime . Sup Forums starts hating an anime when the normies start treat it as a masterpiece like re;zero .

I don't think it's a good show, but it's nowhere near the "one of the wors shows of the decade" level like some people treat it as such.

>that isn't a reason for Sup Forums to hate an anime

are you really that desperate for (you)'s you fucking addict?

Sup Forums likes gurren lagann and code geass which lots of normies have watched

Im watching it currently
Its average and not very offensive

I think the hate is just a meme

>normies
Fuck off to /r9k/, retards.

Characters being self-aware like that is kinda annoying.

Marathoning this right now and it's pretty underrated.

Attack on Titan desu senpai

kill yourself, normie trash

you are kidding right? Sup Forums loves suck fulmetal's dick