Poles are leeching scum and proud of it

Even the very land they live on is stolen from Germany. Poland is NOT based. They still have a commie mentality.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DlUsZbCpykU
youtube.com/watch?v=N4C2P3e_gi4
statystyka.policja.pl/st/wybrane-statystyki/bron/bron-przestepstwa/50844,Przestepstwa-przy-uzyciu-broni.html
standard.co.uk/news/crime/gun-and-knife-crime-soaring-in-london-official-figures-show-a3513366.html
sprawynauki.edu.pl/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2446:co-si-stao-z-polskim-przemysem&catid=303&Itemid=30
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's fine. Poland will be safe place for all non-Muslims of Europe.

>Poland will be safe (for non-Poles)
That was a good one.

Poles gonna pole

>save Europe from bolshevism, get destroyed in the meantime
>get betrayed by allies
>get destroyed in world war 2
>get tens of years of communism
>curtain falls, never got reperations
>EU offers a LOAN to help us
>polish companies in exchange get destroyed by superior western ones that had dozens of years of capitalism to flourish
>somehow we're the bad guys

Did someone order...a burger?

1: the graph doesn't even say what it's for, so automatically an awful post
2: but I know it's for EU funding and the EU is shit so I'm glad they're not funding it

Worst quality posters on Sup Forums. Delusional muttlets.

Poland wants more diversity

Yanks are worse imo - and they're the ones usually jumping to the defence of Poles in the UK and such.

Poland wants more money that's why we liked the EU. they told us what to do, we never gave a fuck, got shitton of money. what's not to like?

and?

>tfw polish guy hate fucks you

True, after yanks.

we all know that londonistan fags voted brexit because east europeans
somehow having qualified workforce with similar ethnic backround is bad
ethnic europeans leaving UK
only paki scum remains
good job senpai

I agree with commie mentality, but what was that part about stolen land? Germans lost it because of war, it's ours now.

>Londonistan fags voted brexit

You mean you're a rapist.

Get with the times pig

Poles are the niggers of Europe.

whole england is londonistan,

They are human garbage like all slavs are.

Ok, but the niggers and Muslims still wanted to remain in the EU.

Das rite wh*Te boi

your money will go either to eastern europe or to your poor neglected refugees who will soon be richer than average anglo
so shut up and give us more dem £

yea, but guess who will remain after brexit mostly? what kind of immigrants will happen? use your head, scotland is likely to leave britain in the next 10 years
all because you still think of yourselves as powerfull super important country
your not anymore, your not imperium anymore

i dont like current eu, but only together can europe face gigants like russia, china, or amerikamutts

> but guess who will remain after brexit mostly

Unfortunately our government wants to keep the Poles and such.

>scotland is likely to leave britain in the next 10 years

Wrong. Support for independence is falling. They held a referendum, remember? There is less support now than there was then.

>all because you still think of yourselves as powerfull super important country

Wrong. We just want to live in our own communities with our own people.

>i dont like current eu

Good.

>can europe face gigants like russia

Not a threat, and they are Europe.

>china, or amerikamutts

The solution isn't to turn London into Warsaw or Portsmouth into Danzig.

European unity must be predicated on a respect for the indigenous European peoples, and should not harm any of those communities.

A Pole is not an Englishman, and he is even less so when he has been brought in to undercut the English, and he actively supports policies to the detriment of the English.

>Greece hates EU the most
BASED

>I agree with commie mentality, but what was that part about stolen land? Germans lost it because of war, it's ours now.
Germans lost to Soviet's, they won against you as fast as troops could move

london is the america of europe. full of immigrants and degenerate hippy commie trash

Dude why do you even care? You can just leave EU if you don't like it :-)

Germans lost to the russian winter actually

You won't find any Brit that disagrees

Polaks and jews are two of the degenerate leeches in Europe, ever forever

A lot can be said about any country but one of the last things that really stands out for Poland is that this year they claimed Germany still owed them a kurwadrilion Euro's in emotional trauma because of WW2
And that is some lazy shit nigga, I tell you what

Looks like they're winning

>Polaks and jews

why bother making any distinction? they are one and the same

whats a burger fill me in

youtube.com/watch?v=DlUsZbCpykU

:))))))

loondon GDP is better than all of ukraine. all south tel aviv is full of your fucking cheap hookers. take them away. ugly poor useless country.

Yeah and the Soviets decided to give that land to Polacks. I don't see the problem?

maybe we can have an argument about which of our countries is more pretend?

who the hell would want to live in scotland anyway. more depressing than ukraine. fuck all there except cold, rain and empty holiday homes owned by english boomers.

Oh sorry ... We couldn't run on gay island with our pants down as you did from Dunkirk.

Phony war rings a bell? I don't know why Poles hate krauts more than you, fucking coward poms. You promised to help Poles in 1939, Poles got invaded, you did shit. Than Poles saved your ass by supplying pilots, because you Brits can't fly. And after all of that you sold Pole to the commies.

Typical britshit.

We have atom bombs. lots of them. if will have to will use them.
Israel economy is strong. start-up country. your country is the dump of europe.
all over europe too full of hookers from your country.

we'll

hey
please nuke Germany and Sweden

Better to have a sense of racial collectivism than be an atomised individualistic people that self-erases.

Hey.
Please nuke Greece and pooland.

Poles literally fled to this island in WW2 you stupid cunt

>feels need to compare himself to ukraine
>also needs to correct his grammar

the absolute madman!

he actually did it!

This

that graph is wrong, they don't take into account new births. 50% of births in Germany right now are from foreigners, most of them muslims

In Greece they count the refugees too, which will travel to Germany, France or Sweden within the next few months after the survey ended
they're probably already there
Majority of our muslims are albanians (450.000 albanians here, 100.000 of them muslim) and pakis (about 40.000)

shoo shoo gyp

>that graph is wrong, they don't take into account new births. 50% of births in Germany right now are from foreigners, most of them muslims
exactly

Holy shit Swedenistan!

WTF I love ukraine now

Not every country likes diversity as in acid being thrown in your face.

Well it certainly will never be safe for Germans.

You guys will be excluded from any asylum options, you don't deserve help. Die in the shit your policies have created.

All of eastern europe is Russia

My 56% face will take the commies seven days a week and twice on Sunday before I trust you Muhammad.

Fun fact:
Poles are the most enterprise and hardworking group in UK

Brits are the biggest welfare leechers in the EU.
Average Brit was taking 3 times more welfare in France than Frenchman in France

Brits takes 4 more times welfare in Germany than Germans in UK

oh look.. its ahmed again, posting his hate towards polacks.. msut sucked being btfo being true aryans..

Now lets take a look at british welfare diaspora

See?
There is estimated 900k of Poles in UK, some would say its a lot but if you take a look at Brits in other countries you will clearly see who is the parasite of the EU

>fled

We came to continue the fight, fucknugget, and you know it. You're shit at fighting anyone who fights back, that's why your colonial empire crumbled. The prerequisite for England to conduct a successful campaign is for their opponents to have no guns. Even spears make you think twice.

"they still have a commie mentality" is that why they were getting called racist when the march happened.

>save europe from bolshevism
[[[citation needed]]]
>get destroyed in WW2
and every other war
>never got reperations
for what? from whom ? Without gibs, the Pole withers and dies.
>polish companies destroyed by superior western
At least you can admit it.
>somehow we're the bad guys
Pretty much

lel I know so many poles in the UK who would die for a british passport bc of brexit. Also I know a lot of poles in germany, lots of them who only moved to germany recently.

almost half of all poles live outside of poland. that tells you everything about quality of life in poland.

However, Ive been to southern poland a few times and its surprisingly nice and not much different to eastern germany (except there are literately 0 foreigners in poland).

>Average Brit was taking 3 times more welfare in France than Frenchman in France

Read your little diagram again, that's not what it says.

most of our immigrants are expats who have retired there, with a lot of money saved up.
Or, they're business owners

your immigrants are single mothers seeking gibs and young people here to take our jobs

Lol Poland has literally been wiped off the map on multiple occasions, whereas the British conquered a quarter of the earth.

>45.000 brits in Greece
????????????????????????????

>asking a Pole to read
good luck with that lad

Allah willing, I hope they do. All I want is to see the world cured of the ashkenazi infestation before I die.

We've been paying more than we received for a few years now, and that's without taking the stranglehold the EU has on our economy into account due to its shitty anti-freedom regulations. We most likely would've been better off if we didn't actually enter the Union and negotiated a deal similar to Norway or Switzerland.

Germans are actually the biggest niggers in the entire Union, and the Euro is literally a tool that allows them to profit from fucking up every other Western European economy.

OP is a faggot and has no idea what's going on. I blame British education. My friend has been taking their pre-university level exams recently, I've seen some tasks from the maths test and it was the equivalent of what we did in the middle school.

Your government is literally turning your people into drooling retards, if I were you I would worry about that and not about Poland. Our affairs are literally none of your fucking business.

pic is outdated desu

thats not true. Theres quite a large working dispora of brits in germany. And there are more brits about to move to continental europe because their jobs are gonna move here.

>personal anecdotes trump statistical research

The education level of the typical Akhmed, guys!

are these actual police or are they pcso? I hope the later because that is embarrassing

even here that nog would have been shot if I ran at the police with a knife

what the hell is going on with bongistani police? anyone have the redpill?

Poles did save Central Europe from Bolshevism, the Red Army wanted to invade Poland as a bridge into Germany, from there the rest of Europe should have been easy.

youtube.com/watch?v=N4C2P3e_gi4

>polish companies in exchange get destroyed by superior western ones that had dozens of years of capitalism to flourish
Poland is what Spain was 30 years ago. We were the 8th most industrialized nation back then.
Now we´re just a colony for German or American industry, as soon will be the rest of the world.

Yes, the quarter of the Earth that didn't have anything resembling contemporary military technology. You shits were lucky to be a maritime European nation. You were admittedly always good seafarers and traders. But the moment the guns and rudimentary industry spread in your colonies? You could no longer compete, and you tucked tail and ran.

We, on the other hand, are wedged between two worlds, the Asiatic hordes of Russia, and the Teutonic bastards. Say what you will about the Germans of yesteryear, they used to be terrific soldiers. The lemming mentality probably helped there. And the Russians are basically Asian Zerg.

So yeah, we got overwhelmed eventually, but not before flourishing for more than half a millenium in the most hostile geopolitical environment possible.

>them to profit from fucking up every other Western European economy.

More the East desu, your economies could never develop industry whilst having to compete with Germany, and to top that off they even made you agree to tariffs on agriculture as a condition of being accepted into the EU.

>Our affairs are literally none of your fucking business.

Your people in our country are.

England is 90% White without them, meanwhile you are a subhuman slav who flocks to my country to get away from your shithole

>london is the america of europe. full of immigrants and degenerate hippy commie trash

Daily reminder that quality of life in London is lower than in Warsaw, UK has higher crime and homicide rate.
London-has 800 victims of knife attack injuries in 2 months

WHOLE Poland-has 700 victims of knife attack injuries in a WHOLE year.

Let this sink in. 38 mln country in Eastern Europe has less knife attacks in a year than London alone in 2 months

statystyka.policja.pl/st/wybrane-statystyki/bron/bron-przestepstwa/50844,Przestepstwa-przy-uzyciu-broni.html

standard.co.uk/news/crime/gun-and-knife-crime-soaring-in-london-official-figures-show-a3513366.html

yeah ok mutt

That's what I'm saying man. People hate Eastern Europe due to EU funds being transferred there in the 00s and early 10s without looking at the contributions... Meanwhile the Germans suck the wealth our of countries like Italy, Portugal and Spain, completely destroy Greece and fuck with France to a lesser extent. We didn't even adopt Euro and our industry still suffered due to shitty EU regulations and sellout politicians paid by Germand "foundations" (and I bet this happened in other European countries too, it's just that our journalists recently traced Civic Platform's money back to Berlin).

No, you fled here because you got invaded twice in the same war. Not even the French have been humiliated that bad. Your ‘country’ literally didn’t exists for hundreds of years because you’re weak. We however conquered the world because we are alphas.

Now leave my country you foreign cunt. People beating up Poles here should’ve given you the hint to fuck off you continental trash.

> But the moment the guns and rudimentary industry spread in your colonies? You could no longer compete, and you tucked tail and ran.

Literally not the reason for decolonisation, that was American and Soviet pressure, not to mention the financial drain of the two world wars.

Not to mention the various wars fought against European powers, including both the Germans and the Russians you Poles couldn't defeat.

>So yeah, we got overwhelmed eventually, but not before flourishing for more than half a millenium in the most hostile geopolitical environment possible.

The Russians and Germans overcame similar challenges to the Poles, Moscow and Brandenburg were tiny and poor states whilst Poland-Lithuania was enormous and wealthy.

Poland failed because its institutions were weak, it allowed internal manipulation.

It's your people's own fault, not the hand of God.

kek

>Your people in our country are.

That's more about your country than our people. What I'm saying is very simple: your immigration policies are your business, our foreign affairs and the shitty deals we've negotiated with the EU are our business.

I mean Jesus, if you don't like them, you can kick them out for all I care.

Poland lost 50% of its industry already and most of what we lost was the high tech and the most profitable...

(not gonna look for eng source, you can bing translate this)

sprawynauki.edu.pl/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2446:co-si-stao-z-polskim-przemysem&catid=303&Itemid=30

but thats not a surprise. like you said, every single EU country had its industry dismantled so that the only real industry would exist in Germany.

You do realise to become the biggest empire you have to beat all the other empires right? We weren’t just fighting savages, we were fighting the French and the Spanish.

There has never been a Polish empire and there never will be because you people are weak and a fake nationality. You’re just German Russians.

Ok, fair enough

>People beating up Poles

Literally never happened in my experience. Most Brits are quite nice. Feminine and weak, but nice people.

>very land they live on is stolen from Germany.
Actually it's so called "Germany"* which stole lands from Slavs (Sueves)
*fake name from latin Germanus = brother

>what is polish-lithuanian commonwealth
>You do realise to become the biggest empire you have to beat all the other empires right? We weren’t just fighting savages, we were fighting the French and the Spanish
No, just sail to different parts of the world.

australians are worse, and so are you. americans get pretty bad when you press them on their war record but they don't get butthurt as easily while hiding behind "you can't handle da bantz!" faggotry like your lot.

>There has never been a Polish empire and there never will be because you people are weak and a fake nationality.

lol, we were a trade powerhouse while you were getting raped by the Danes. You don't know shit about history. Yes, we did suffer out "Norman conquest" a few hundred years ago. But we did recover from that. Meanwhile, you were completely transformed. If anything, you're a fake nationality. You're literally French Anglos. The real Anglos disappeared off the face of this Earth, and this was even reflected in your language.

Germans are niggermaniggers and fags

wow, taking over lands that were settled with wild people with wooden sticks you call an empire...

Also learn the basics of topography and geopolitics, only than you would know why countries like Germany/Poland/Russia didn't rly needed or had a chance for colonialism.

You just keep humiliating yourself