Iran and Israel

Why do these two countries hate each other so much? The Israelis seem to be able to get on well enough with the Sunni Arab gulf states, so what is it about the Shias in Iran that makes them enemies? Someone enlighten me on the whole issue please

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_and_state-sponsored_terrorism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Israeli_assassinations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alas_Chiricanas_Flight_901
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1992_attack_on_Israeli_embassy_in_Buenos_Aires
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Burgas_bus_bombing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

jews

opposite ideologys

Arabs are too dumb to be a threat to israel, Iranians are not. That is why israel is fighting them, because they cannot control them nor overpower them.

Do you like Israel? Neither does Iran.
Do you like Iran? Neither does Israel.
As simple as that.

"Conspiracy theory":
Jews control federal reserves bank of every country except North Korea, IRAN, Syria and Russia. If you control the money supply, you control the country. They want to control everything.

Iran has been resisting international Jewish influence since Khomeini’s revolution.

What about their ideology offends you? Sharia law? Doesn't stop you and Saudi Arabia from being allies, so what's the problem with Iran?

b b b b b b but muh democracy! we cant let women wear a towel on their head!!! brb slaughtering children

offends me ? you don't understand iran is trying to take over the middle east and the saudis and as the currant rulers won't let it happen i am sure this will spark a huge war in the middle east in the future
so it's a mini cold war in the middle east

read tora and koran, see the answers unfold before your eyes

Iran only hates Israel because Israel has been trying to destroy them for decades.

Israel hates Iran because they hate everyone except good goyim.

This about answers it.

Jews hate everyone

Iran isn't trying to take over anything. They are just cleaning up after the mess that Israel creates in the region. They foot the bill for your disasterous foreign policy and in turn the people of the region respect them. Wow. What a surprise, being nice to your neighbors pays off.

they fund hezbollah the palestinians and hamas

The entire middle east thinks Iran is full of literal heretics and would rather side with Jews than Iranians. That's how "respected" Iran is

Especially themselves, ironically. They love their neighbors as themselves and that is the whole problem with that race of vipers.

You Israelis really have a lot to learn from Iran. Honestly, just sit back and watch them, read transcripts of their leaders, watch how they communicate with the global community. Anyone with a brain has immeasurable respect for these people. Wouldn't you prefer that kind of love to the false sense of stability that you get from stealing US tax dollars from people that you have tricked into helping you? The international Policy of your country is just an absolute disaster, its no wonder the UN is just absolutely turning on you. Only a matter of time before the US government does, and when that happens, Israeli terrorism will finally come to an end and the world can be at peace again.

>they fund hezbollah the palestinians and hamas
wtf I love Iran now

>Iran has been resisting international Jewish influence since Khomeini’s revolution.

Since Muhommod Mosadegh, with a break during the Shahs reign of perverted westernism brutally inforced by SAVAK

Because Israel's survival depended on aligning with a nearby power. Their choices were Arabia or Iran. They made their choice and now its just a matter of proving it to the Saudi's through foreign policy.

This, this this

Only Sunni governments dislike Iran. Russia and China, have chosen to side with Iran in the crisis in the middle east. IMO, Russia and China probably have much greater intelligence than the Sunni Wahabist Dogs that do nothing but pillage their own government coffers and their neighbors through state sponsored terrorism. Sunnism is a plague.

What makes the Iranians any worse than the Saudis? The Saudis are the ones who have been funding extremism and terrorists worldwide. Bin Laden and the 9/11 hijackers were Saudi, and whenever any terrorist attacks occur in the west the perpetrators are Sunni, not Shia like the Iranians. Yet it seems that thanks to Israeli interest America has been treating the Iranians as enemies while ignoring SA.

t.iranian rat
fucking triple explode yourself

muslim detected
back to /SG/

I go to Israel often and they are very nice people. Very based.

Subhanallah
Death to ZOG
Death to Israel
A curse upon the Jews
Jesus Christ conquers

Everyone hates Jews

You know as well as I know China doesn't give one fuck about the Middle East and Russia is just using Iran to peddle oil and gas to their neighbors. We're talking about the Middle East here, and the vast majority of it is Sunni. That's just a fact. Try convincing Sunni countries to ally with a Shi'ite apostate state.

kekd
how pathetic do you have to be to be muslim

Quick, everyone hide your shekels

dumb aussie from criminal blood stock can't think for himself and discuss policial issues occuring in the cradle of civilization.

Literally only a matter of time. Sunni Dogs will never win in military conflict against Shia. They will be forced into surrendering soon.

Arguments detected: Zero (0)

I thought US and Israel were the ones who wanted more wars in the middle east. Didn't know Iranians wanted war with all the Sunni countries.

KikeLover detected

Iran/Russia and Israel/Saudi Arabia/USA are in a cold war for influence in the middle east. Neutrally on side hates the opposite.

>Subhanallah
>Jesus Christ conquers
Did you convert from Islam to Christianity while typing that comment?

read sira and hadith for the real mindvirus

Really sad how much you want to be like other western countries. Your own people left your ancestors stranded on that Island because you were unfit for their civilization. Literally a country of genetic mongrels.

Lots of Iranians have no more love for Islam than Western Nations do for Jesus; its all foreign Semitic crap for Abraham fan boys.
But that's neither here nor there;
Israel wants to threaten Iran with illegal nukes that they got from European Countries like (((FRANCE))) so fuck 'em

I'm not Iranian actually but I'll play along. How many of these recent terrorist attacks in the west have been committed by Iranians?

We don't. I just know how stupid Sunnis are, they will keep pushing conflicts until they run out of allies and aid. Ultimately Islam is based on an honor society, and they will all convert to Shia and be accepted into the Ummah once they realize that they were wrong :)

Iran has its own agenda and it's not entirely innocent of trying to spread radical Islam either. Saudi Arabia definitely has more funding and influence to pull it off being the literal cultural and historical center of Islam but Iran can't be just waved away and forgotten either, they have a clearly vested interest in spreading Islam by the sword and they have bombed and killed Westerners in the past to prove it.

Israel and USA has always tried to fuck over Iran by stealing their resources and not giving anything back. They've also installed puppets more than one time and suppressed the Iranian people. Look at the coups from the 40s to the 80s, almost more than ten different coups backed up by the CIA. A very interesting coup is the one that overthrew the democratically elected politician Mossasegh, make sure to check that one out because that's why Iranian is woke and against USA, Israel and globalization.

Israel has good relationship with the Sunnis? Hahahahahaha. No. You don't even have a single piece of evidence to support that claim. Arabs are also dumb while Iranians are not.

Guess how many Jewish banks there are in the world and how many there are in Iran. Also take a look at the resources available in Iran. The kikes and Americans want it all for themselves.

If you don't support Iran, youre a bootlicker and a lost cause.

Who wants to be a good goy and let a rabbi suck their child's dick? Of course everyone hates your ideology.

name one instance.

Just one.

Why aren't the ISIS flags on the SA/Israel side?

only a muslim would be offended by my post
goatfucker
Again
Arguments Detected: Zero (0)
i know they dont but the higher ups in Iran have other ideas
not saying the jews dont
they dont but that doesnt really matter here
not quite sure what you are
i doubt you are an actual potato nigger though

Show proof that Iran is spreading radical Islam outside Iran. One of the things Iranians haven't done in centuries is spreading their influence to other people because surprise fucking surprise, THEY GREW TIRED OF RUNNING LARGE SCALE EMPIRES.

Why am I even arguing with a 56%er who is obviously brainwashed by the kikes? Please keep bombing shitholes so they have to come to wealthy European countries because we obviously love it. You stupid fuck.

God you are so stupid its unbearable.

>iran is trying to take over the middle east
Stop projecting, you evil warmongering heeb

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_and_state-sponsored_terrorism

Tá mé Éireannach, mo chara.

oy vey iran is taking over the entire middle east, im shaking in my boots, hold on, let me open a white homongeus country's borders for foreigners

pls bomb iran !!!!!!

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_and_state-sponsored_terrorism

Lol, try sending a link that isn't more than 80% Jewish propaganda.

Like it or not, Iran is THE authority in the region, and there is nothing that cuckhold Israel can do about it.

show me where your argument was shitskin
doubt

i know i know :)
but the guy has to start somewhere, you mention the followup

See There is no need for hostility. I am not accusing you, what I presume to be an individual Iranian, of being a terrorist, or your people as a whole. But you cannot deny the Iranian government is involved in spreading the influence of radical Islam around the world.

Huh, I've just notixed that every time there's Shia/Sunni conflict, sunnis got completely btfo. Literally the same thing in Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Lebanon. Why is that?

>aussie flag
>zionist
>hates muslims
>that image
Yeah I thought I recognized you
Masih qam amin bain'il amwat wa wati'ilmawt ab'ilmawt, wa wahab alhayat l'iladhina f'ilqubur

LOL

half of the article is about Khomenei's arrival to Iran. Much terrorism!
The rest is a bunch of Iran allegedly supporting Hezbollah and putting a stop to niggers in Kenya, India and gulf countries because these countries are bombing Iranian hospitals.

this was the best you could find? Hahahahah

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Israeli_assassinations

Ops my finger slipped.

Theres no argument, just making a statement about the quality of the people from Australia. I can honestly say I have never once met someone from Australia who I would consider a great mind. Face it, your country produces nothing of value to the rest of the world. you just piggy back off of cheap indigenous labor and innovation from other western countries.

Alright, can you name individual cases that are Jewish propaganda? And the 20% that aren't? I am just trying to understand why documented bombings and attacks conducted by Iranian-tied groups on Westerners is considered propaganda in your view.

are the guy who always flees after i make an argument?

You have no arguments, kike.

So your entire argument to Iran spreading "radical Islam" is because they support Hezbollah and because Hszbollah is a terrorist group?

When was the last time Hezbollah attacked a western country and its people rather than kikes and Americans? Actually, my question should be "when did Hezbollah ever attack awl western county and its people".

yeah none of this is an argument
you are either some shitskin immigrant who is worthless, a fat fuck or a spic, which is it?

Hollywood.
Almost every western media organization.

That was easy.

> niggers in Kenya, India and gulf countries because these countries are bombing Iranian hospitals.

I did not know Kenya and India or other gulf countries were responsible for the bombing Iranian hospitals. Can you provide me with more information about their involvement?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Israeli_assassinations

I'm not defending Israel. The topic is Iranian involvement in radical islam around the world.

Its a complicated theological thing... basically Shia have a much more traditionalist approach to understanding the religion. In Shia Islam, there are much stronger bonds of fraternity that fare well for combat scenarios. Shia are extremely resillient people. Their patron saint is the General Imam Ali Ibn Ali Talib, Cousin of The Prophet and notable warrior. Apparantly fought in 300 battles in hand to hand combat, and would kill multiple enemies in each one, usually the highest ranking opponents.

Shia are literally a warrior cult based on brotherhood and honor of the highest order. They do not engage in terrorism and follow the example of Ali, never killing innocents, even allowing enemies to gain access to resources when they are thirsty or starving. Islamic history is very profound, looking into Shia is very interesting.

Is that Iranian? I'm not from Iran you fucking cunts

>151729851
I am probably the one who starts ignoring you when you become tiresome.
When was the last time Hezbollah attacked anyone?

>muh shitskin immigrant
Nope. MfcY9pQY is definitely white.

where is yours?
it didnt as far as i know
but they are still scum who were complicit in making lebanon the shithole it is today

t. JIDF

sorry we are not all so dumb. but many are. history class in aus pretty much consists of "hitler bad".

C'mon now, Aussies are aussome. This kike ain't a real aussie tho

Iranian here, no it’s not. I’m pretty sure it’s Arabic.

True.

>hes scared
>maybe even terrified

la ilaha illah allah yasuih almasih ibnallah

Shitties are less worse tha Sunnis but they're still part of the Religion of Rape and I don't want to live around them

We don't give pearls to certain animals in my religion.

Iran is not spreading radical Islam, therefore we cannot have a topic about it unless you prove it is happening with credible sources.

See the posts below

Iranians have invaders blood. No amount of time can change that!

Fuck Mudshits!

Iranians have goy blood. Kikes like you have rat blood.

>using the number 1 most common shill line on Sup Forums

You are JIDF.

I'm just fucking with the guy

Except that "t. JIDF" actually identifies the real shill: you.

Hezbollah is just one faction that Iran supports and funds, and they are indeed responsible for bombings.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alas_Chiricanas_Flight_901

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1992_attack_on_Israeli_embassy_in_Buenos_Aires

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Burgas_bus_bombing

Argentina, Panama, Bulgaria. There's more countries like Kenya and India.

Why do you wave off attack against Americans as justified? And also, do you disagree that bombing people to instill terror isn't considered terrorism?

t. JIDF

yeah it should. Israeli think tank did express support for ISIS, believing it to be a great tool against the Iranians.

> but they are still scum who were complicit in making lebanon the shithole it is today

Kike detected. Hezbollah protected Lebanon and the Lebanese people from Israel and you're accusing Hezbollah of ruining Lebanon? Lol. Oy vey, another shoah!

If you are ever freed from Zionist oppression, it will be because brave Shia fought on behalf of you and all mankind. Shia are nothing like sunni dogs.

made me think
no im not
you are a muzzie though

>no im not
Denying that you're JIDF = accepting that you are JIDF