Will America ever be great again?

Will America ever be great again?

>implying it was ever great
when there are once again 50+ countries north america

Compared to the rest of the world America is great. You're looking at a vocal minority buddy. Get over it

The vast majority of americans are grossly overweight

>The vast majority of Americans have food while the rest of the world starve

Ok, so how does that not make us great? Just because the Bible says gluttony is a sin doesn't mean it has any validity

oh so thats what you meat by great...
sorry my friend, for it appears that i have made i mistake: The United States America is trully the single greatest country on Holy Terra

Welp. It was fun.

Sex, what's needed for life
(and pleasure)
Food is what's needed for energy
(and pleasure)
And water again another necessity are all things America excelles in. We have what's needed to survive and enjoy ourselves. We are indeed great, and you, heh you'll never know this feeling

If America was really that great, you wouldn't feel the need to remind everyone of it every 5 seconds.

Jenner terned into "woman" as a result of illigal hormone steroid abuse, which every usa "sportsman" do even today, and ther shit is covered by usa goverment to save their reputation.

If you've got it, flaunt it
Or maybe it's the just me enjoying putting salt in your wound. I feel bad that you'll never have this....privilege

I'm sure plenty of American minorties will agree.

>>
Largest, richest, most rural and free country in the world. Bar none. We have the most power tool deaths. We have the most swimming pool deaths. We have the most deaths due to breast implants and nose jobs and we have the most deaths due to every kind of 1st world rich free awesome country thing there is. I am sorry you are so butthurt about it...maybe it's because your country sucks and you have to beg your masters for permission to have a fucking butter knife at home.

>heh

>muh 1950's america
fuck off for the love of god

no
-Women will be whores
-You will work for the jew
-Family and country boundaries will evaporate in multicultural and globalist society and u cant do nothing

>50 contries in a federation
>it's greatest assets are it size, geo location and orbit it exudes around the globe
lel the country mirrors the population and the pop mirrors the country - true pottery

>be British
>get acid to face

Its sad to see what became out of their culture the 80' were the best times.

Not if Trump has anything to do with it. America is closing in on itself and will be as irrelevant to the world of the 2020s as it was to the 1820's.

Subversion will be the downfall of the west

you forgot OBLIGATORY pic you 56% negro kike

>true pottery
Get a piece of this pseudo curry sand nigger. As if you have any high ground whatsoever to spew your ridiculous nonsense. Pakistan is beyond a shithole, far in excess of any shithole the Western, Christian mind can conceive. Hell, it's not even a real country! It's just a name, stuck onto a cesspool full of human filth and the hapless creatures being pulled by that filth down to the bottom. Pakistan is a made-up country, you know; history knows no "Pakistan", and there is, was, and never will be any such thing as a "native Pakistani". There are only tribes, and money, and drugs, and misery, stuck together by Islam into a fetid mass that can never and will never endure. Call it Yugoslavia East. FUCK outta here

America its still bold, it's free. This is simply trial and error

>...privilege

Are you feeling threatened by his fake dick? What is the point you are trying to make

>PRIVILEGE
>R
>I
>V
>I
>L
>E
>G
>E

t.the 56% mind
t.american education
SAD

Your skin is the color of my shit. You can fuck off.

Removing all non whites is the only way to make America great again.

The USA needs a ruthless dictator to get back on civilization’s track

the point is that muricans are just like pic implies
little issecure nigger shits who lust after the concept of whiteness and must use machinations and fake shit to feel superior to EVROPA

>being from such a shit country you have to put up a meme flag

okay buddy. Sure thing!

>what are memeflags
>momy momy someone's truth laced shitposting is bothering me

R3eeeeeeweeeeeeeeeeeeeweweeeee

The same could be applied about every european country who is target of le mooslims le truck of peace memes and even for south american countries.

Lol I can see the salt has made quite the impression on your wounds. This is nice for me, you continue to rant from your third world shit hole about things you don't understand or even really know. Ill.just be here in my air conditioned splendor. Laughing and gorging without a care in the world

I wish I could get a g36 or a ump45.

>Removing all non whites is the only way to make America great again.
being such a shit country that you cant put niggers in their place and work with the sons of mixt between white people and khorne
SAD

>its not that we're kike controled anglo commie cucks who work 24/7 to undermine the white man
>y-y-you just s-salty

You think you're white? Now that's rich.

you think we're not lel
>trully american

Ahh. And we can! Because were the greatest country on this planet

> saved

Sounds like someone woke up on the wrong side of his open sewer ditch. Fuck off shitskin.

They're pretty hard to come by Desu, but you are correct. U.S. can absolutely own either firearm

>the rarest of kikes
thankst friendo
>saved indeed

>implying that as a true God fearingtv EVROPEAN christcuck I would ever doom my lineage by traveling to the land of sodom

>muh guns
>too fat to lift them or even leave the house

>nice get my nigroe friendo
that man is doing the best with what he got:
abhumans and heretics

I leave a lot to my children, and as they grow I will make certain that they are aware of Jewish usery and manipulation. I have no effect on the Jews as an individual, I cannot block their style. Only time and a change in behavior over many generations will defeat the jew.

Lol try reading my other posts. It's me bragging about my country being great i.e rubbing salt in his wound. Fuck, do you even know how to read in your country? I imagine you just post le funny pictures and parrot opinions from others and anytime you have to think for yourself you usually just end up smashing the keyboard and walking away so you don't have to see what kind of retard you made yourself seem. Like right now, you're a total retard.

Expel them and see what happens.

We can call them the oy vey operation.

>meme flag

Please just stop. We're talking about the greatest country on earth, and you're too embarrassed to post your own. Fucking lel.

I'd recommend you use a meme flag then burger

When I'm hobbled up in a mobility scooter, full of hate with my .308, I am still more powerful than you.

The guy was just there standing. Why didn't he offer to help?

>muh meme flag

Triggered much, amerishart?

Oi, m8, bin that thought!

>le funny picures
i bet you find them funny don't you? nigger kike
>Sodom
>American
>Degenerate

What do you mean Texas? Pleas elaborate

The only help that thing should get is a bullet to the back of the head. That thing is a waste of resources.

Possible only in case of the second coming of Hitler.

>Will America ever be great again?
no

>muh guns
shut up goldberg
thats the one think thing preventing them from going full kike mode

> saved

No.
But the rising federation may be great.

>the rise of the goldbergs: the animation
fucking saved
Sauce?

it was never great. Semenskin countries are never great.

vast majority of white people in america have low IQ and are obese. How are we great again? Biggest military or something?

except if you ever travel anywhere you would tell that we aren't. So many fucking fat people here.

technically you are correct
but you're shill posting so fuck you

Great X quote. The funny thing is, if you are white and proud, and don’t give a fuck about being called a racist, then ordinary dealings with black people will be honest, rather than some phony, cringe attempt to show that you are totally not racist.

>be America
>brag about guns
>still overflowing with niggers and spicks
>brag about guns
>run by kikes
>b-b-brag about guns?
>about to get nuked by Jim Sung
>MURICA

Face it burgers, everyone hates you and you've been led to believe that you have freedom by your kike overlords when really you're a commercial, soulless shit tip consisting of an ever-diminishing mongrel race of 56%ers.

>b-but the constitution
>says Stan as his daughter is getting pumped by her boyfriend Deonte
>before he leaves her as a used up single mother piece of filth to raise their abomination
>goes to spread his seed into the rest of your "white" women

You sound like you wake up every morning, walk outside to get a big handful of sand from outside your hut, and then jack off with it.

I can feel the jealously. Didn't some young girl get raped 3 times while walking home over there a few weeks ago? By those pesky "Asian" males? Fucking kek. Shut the fuck up, muhammed

There are 320 million people in this country. The retardation of a few hundred thousand isn't that concerning.

No. Short answer but it's true. The US will never be like as it was. Changes aren't permanent but change is

And after that, using our second hand computers so they can post on here. Also while wearing our second hand t shirts. Fucking stupid poor shitskin. SAD!

You're "white" women willingly give themselves to niggers and you're comparing that to a rape case. We still hate Pakis, you claim to be a free white country when you're women are being bedded by Jamal and his homeboys. Fucking KEK. All those guns, yet you still can't cleanse your own country

*your

No.

"""again"""

Holy shit. That nigga is black. Coal burning black.

Natural nigger night camouflage

It worked for a bunch of cultures.

black boi mad cuzhe baby dady in jail. is ok baby

You are degeneracy patient 0.

Sad thing is you had power till recent times to spread it.Now suck on my orthodox white slav dick

I do envy you for being ethnically homogenous.

Just end us ffs.

'Merica bump

I'm insulting niggers and you think I'm black...are you okay mate?