Is there a manga or anime where the childhood friends (male x female) legit hate each other?

Is there a manga or anime where the childhood friends (male x female) legit hate each other?

How can friends hate each other?

How can birds fly? I dunno user get a fucking grip.

But friend is literally a person who you like

A friend doesn't have to be someone I like, it could be someone I tolerate or share interests with.

Friends can also grow into someone you hate, but they're still/were your friend.
As for the OP, childhood friends just denotes a long relationship, they can be friendly years ago but not friendly in the present.

But when a friend grows into someone you hate he/she stops being your friend.
If you want a manga which has childhood friends betraying each other just search Betrayal on secret club.

>But when a friend grows into someone you hate he/she stops being your friend.
That's not how it works, you can keep someone you hate as a friend simply because it's beneficial.

>That's not how it works, you can keep someone you hate as a friend simply because it's beneficial.
But that's not true friendship, that's just using someone.

Clearly our definitions of friend are incompatible.

You must be a sad person, OP

What's this?

It seems like it.

>A friend doesn't have to be someone I like, it could be someone I tolerate or share interests with.
That's called autism

I don't have to be garbing someone's dick to be their friend, what's wrong with a little distance?

Come to think of it, I think Japan is the only place that regularly uses the childhood friend trope for romance in fiction. Pic related is the closest you could get in Western comics but they're embittered and the sexual tension only surfaces occasionally.

Because the trope is too close to siblings for the west, while Japan just loves fucking their siblings.

Because then you're just acquaintances, not friends. Hasn't anime taught you nerds anything about the meaning of friendship?

Anime's definition of friendship is all over the place.
It's about as consistent as Kubo

>Pitter patter
>motherfucker

PITTER PATTER MY CUM DRIPS INTO YOUR MOTHER

Something from Nisio

>no one has posted Gungrave yet
yeesh