SWEDEN YES! REFUGEES RAPE 69 POLICEMAN IN POLICE STATION! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hello Sup Forums,

As a Persian who was born, raised and is living in Sweden I just wanted to remind all of you frail, scared little suburban cuckolds, since you seem to have forgotten, that Sweden is the greatest country in the world. Our country is superior to yours in every single way possible. So the next time you want to speak about our country you will remember this post and remember that you better speak about it respectfully. And if you ever see anyone here speaking disrespectfully about Sweden you will report them, hide their post and never reply to them.

And if you are a Swede who speaks about Sweden disrespectfully you will cease to do so immediately. You do not have the balls to stand for your opinions in real life. I am bigger, stronger, smarter and more attractive than you ever will be. So if you keep speaking like you do I will come home to you and I will insert my big thick Persian cock into your sister's, girlfriend's and mother's tight little wet pussy and fuck her nice and slowly until she comes so hard that her toes curl up and her eyes roll back as she squeals in delightful pleasure from every thrust I give her. And as I slowly stretch her out more than she has ever been stretched out before and she climaxes more intensely than what she thought was possible I will release a huge load of my warm gooey baby batter deep inside her, which will impregnate her and nine months later she will give birth to an amazing child with much superior genetics to you. And this child will always be a reminder of your failure to take my advice and love your country and all of its people.

youtube.com/watch?v=847AmgmlFC8

The only time you see a Swede who doesn't sound like a whining little bitch, who loves his country and won't let anyone talk shit about it on Sup Forums, and he is a fucking Persian. What the fuck is wrong with Swedes, are they genetically bound to be cuckolds? Honestly, every time I see a pathetic Swede post about how much he hates Sweden here on Sup Forums he sounds like he would kill his own children to please his American masters. They're so fucking predictable and pathetic. OP you should breed as many beautiful Swedish women as you can, so they can give birth to strong-minded children. Hopefully the cuckold gene all Swedes seem to have is recessive and your children will become like you. Good luck and godspeed Persianbro!

did you write that article or do that interview that was in aeon.us a while ago?

I meant American Enterprise Instituet

>As a Persian who was born, raised and is living in Sweden

And that right there is the problem. You live an enjoy the protection and resources of a country but you don't consider yourself part of the country.

Please fuck off

Nice copy pasta sandnigger

thats why i fucking love visiting Sup Forums

tl;dr

Hilarious pastas boys

>>OP is fuckin what.

S-sweden is very yes, I guess.

There is really no way to deny this.

>Persian
Hasn't existed in a thousand years, you Arab-turk-rape baby

Hello Angry Foreigner, you are not Persian, you're a Turkmutt

OP knew the difference between nationality and ethnicity. How come you retards don't? Did you expect him to write "As a Swede who was born, raised and is living in Sweden"? How would he trigger your suburban, frail, rich kid, soy boy asses if he wrote that?

Child rape

2 years in Swedish country club prison

Your soul is an unflushed toilet.
Please slowly die under a truck.

They literally just arrested an actual swedish person and charged him for online rape. Yes, you read that right, he raped someone online.

t. Finngolian Genghis Khan rape baby

Why'd he do that?

Link please?

More importantly, how did he do that?

When they start killing you mudshits it won't stop till you and all the defenders of evil will die. It will be a blessed day!

have you got a sister who lives in spain by any chance?

You do realize that pretty much all of middle-east was under the control of khanates, meaning you are literal mongol rapebabies, who then inbred for hundreds of years to keep those superior genetics

>Swede
>Persian
Pick one

fuck sweden

Last time you made these 2 pasta posts you samefag'd. This is actual improvement.
Great work, keep it up!

Don't worry India, you'll get your go at them too

i want to destroy my country how do i do it at a fast paste.

Sorry Finngolian, but I'm not Middle eastern, nice try though. And Lauren Southern, Faith Goldy and Richard Spencer are still Jews, it's very well known and documented.

He posts this everyday and you dumb fucks keep falling for a dumb bait.

Stop spamming this shitty pasta

OP
you are a stinking Persian piece of shit living in shitty stinking Sweden.
I spit in your stinking Persian face.

Too late it's not your country and it's already destroyed

obviously not, there are still swedes in it.

as your neighbour and your eternal provider of alcohol/shitty hash, i have the ancient right to nag on you all i want, and vice versa. my little swecuck friend.

Hopefully we get our shit right this time and bomb Europe instead of some arbitrary asian country.
>So the next time you want to speak about our country you will remember this post and remember that you better speak about it respectfully. And if you ever see anyone here speaking disrespectfully about Sweden you will report them, hide their post and never reply to them.
I don't know if you're larping for the right, or if you'e just a standard goat-fucking retard, but all this can do is help. bump

Hi pasta

>or if you'e just a standard goat-fucking retard,
OP is def this^

rösta på socialdemokraterna

>nice proxy dude

Honestly bro, Persians got the Aryan certificate from the Nazis. The rightful rulers of the Aryan race seem to be replacing these Autistic Nordcucks.

You would never be able to pull that shit in America though man. I'd bite your face off before you were ever talking like you are now, in my home country.

You ever see how fucked Minnesota is? Yes it's genetic.

No human being is part of a "country", unless they are wormfood. A country is just a block of land. Are alt-liters really this stupid?

abow jag cuttar alla er ir*Nier, skräpfolk och förrädare är ni

jävla rotlösa svennekuksugare

Sounds like a traitor to me. Day of the rope includes anti-patriots. America will work once the Khazars are all executed, in mimicry of the Red Revolution of 1917.

What the fuck this is a copypasta, including the second post

Such aggression can only come from nigger genetics. This is a board of peace and you are not welcome Da'qell

Marg, kun-i

>refugees raping policemen was clickbait
CNN-tier thread, kys.

>finding women of another race more attractive than his own.
I think we know who is superior and who is the cuck, but can't really blame you. White men managed to produce the most beautiful women in the world.

He was blackmailing minors.
It's a legit crime.

DIE

Ill say this again

>Man online persuades girls to finger themselves
Rape, clearly
>20 migrant men drag woman into stair case, beat her, stab her and rape her
Less than 6 of em are on trial for this and they even filmed that shit

Gang rapes by brown people are treated less severly than online wrong think these days in Sweden and thats no joke

Pay The Jizya