Boruto...how?

Are they doing a Super with this? The manga's barely just came out..
youtu.be/XoCXVGl8y4g

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7Lx-JIit2CA
youtube.com/watch?v=wAHte1hO8nA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Probably with excessive filler. It's fucking Naruto-derived, what do you expect?

doesnt make sense how'd they'd ruin it so early on, i suspect different story line..

Filler obviously. Are you new to Naruto?

All I want is some Salad nudity.

filler so early on would kill the series, even the animators know that

Not if it's Salad filler which I'll bet you anything it will be.

funny how salad relates to Naturo than Boruto does...still don't want to see past filler arc ugh

Kishi took the charge again except he is working on anime department now

legit? where'd you hear this?

more like gt

beating a dead horse

He said it during jump festa

Hey who knows it might actually be good. Maybe.

>you will never suck on Salad's toes

OP dad
OP mentor
Already fought with the 5 kage
Sense of improvement NIL
It's going to have to be REALLY good to get people watching

Hot springs scene when?

Eh, can't possibly be worse than the final nardo arcs. If it's anything like the movie it should be enjoyable.

>toes
>not armpits

shorter version
youtu.be/7Lx-JIit2CA

Wouldn't that be like Salad fingers?

When will we see the Boruto OVA that aired at a convention in Japan?

maybe that will be the start of the anime, an ova...or maybe the anime will only be an ova

The OVA's about fatty niggress apparently. I want to see it soon so we can judge the potential quality of a Boruto anime

>Anime and manga have the same outline but different ways to reach some plot points
I can see this happening, the threads will become as cancerous as the DBS ones

when you watch cancer you become cancer

You beat me to it

is orochiaru still alive?

What is this from

Yeah and s/he became best MILF (male)

Just an image I found on Pixiv. All the Sarada doujins that currently exist are fucking terrible

Its going to be a Super

IIRC Kishi isn't the author on the Boruto manga, its some other guy, so its probably easy to give a guideline for the studio just like with Super.

$$$$$$, they been making it for a long time, even after the manga was done they tried to prolong the anime for as long as possible, they just loss all that, and desperately need a money maker, so they obviously make another.

They already more or less did a Super in respect to the plot anyway (or vice versa):

youtube.com/watch?v=wAHte1hO8nA

>Boruto
Disgusting.

>my dad works at shonen jump
Fake. The story will follow Bort and whatever that mohawk kid is, and Salad will likely have a lesser role.

Snek shota watching Bolt and Salad breed?

Boruto and Sarada aren't broken yet though and Naruto, as shown in the movie, is always busy so all they have to do for this to be good is to not wank off into power-scaled hell and instead be more like the Zabuza arc.

Of course. He's gotta bottle up some semen so his dad/mom can make an army of super soldier clones.

Zabuza is too low. Boruto knows Rasengan and Salad can throw around megaton punches. It'll be more like the Sannin arc. Or maybe the Hidan/Kakuzu arc in terms of powerlevels.

How long would it take to get to the Maury part?

Salad is a good girl.

Sarada is strong but Boruto nearly lost to 3 generic jobbers with the Kage Bunshin. Sannin arc I can see, but at Kakuzu Rasenshuriken was a technique that literally atomized what it touched.

>filler so early on would kill the series
Filler doesn't do shit for Naruto's sells or popularity. Naruto sells no matter what, they could film a pile of shit for 23 minutes and it will still sell.

More than alive, he's immortal and got away with everything.

user pls the movie is over, the boy's gotten stronger. Even OP's pic shows him creating a full fledged Rasengan

MONEY
O
N
E
Y

If they keep the filler too cute SOL with occasional cool fight I'd be okay with it. That's what the next generation should have been anyway.

Why did the new artist have to ruin her design?

God I hope they do. SoL filler is the only kind that's decent because filler can't infringe on the plot in any significant way so all you really can do is have pointless fights that begin and end up in the same place or some actually entertaining insight into these characters' lives.

They're barely teenagers. Would it be too much to ask for them to just hang out and enjoy being young between super powered fights to the death?

Sticks his snake dicks in both at the same time while they do it?

Prostate stimulation helps ejaculation so why not?

Reminder that Rock Lee asexually reproduced his son.

Fillers.

YOUTH is a hell of a drug

proof?

>they could film a pile of shit for 23 minutes and it will still sell.
But they were already doing this.

The manga has just been retreading the Boruto movie for the past eight months, so there isn't anything for the new series to diverge from in the first place.

Try masturbating. Then try masturbating with a finger up your ass

I still can't believe that nardo is married with kids.

just wait until Luffy has kids, then i'll feel the same

Luffy's not going to have kids, unless he takes a tragic orphan or two under his wing. Even then, he'd probably pawn them off on someone more responsible.

Anime will start with a movie retelling.

Please god no. The manga is already fucking it up enough.

>There will be a death count in this arc
Like hell.

Wasn't Neji the only protagonist in the Konoha 12 to die?

Kishi can't into killing anyone permanently.

Not to mention that Kishi won't write villains that can't be retconned into dindus that were good people all along, despite the genocide, human experimentation, or attempts to end the world.

When the first main Boruto villain gets killed off, will Nardo declare him to be the Second Coolest Guy?

>they could film a pile of shit for 23 minutes and it will still sell

Pretty sure that they already did that, multiple times even.

>Wasn't Neji the only protagonist in the Konoha 12 to die?
Well, most of the others ended up being so irrelevant that they might as well have died?

neji died? didn't even notice

>When the first main Boruto villain gets killed off, will Nardo declare him to be the Second Coolest Guy?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about the Coolest Guy, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated bottom of my class in the Konoha Ninja Academy, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Akatsuki, and I have 0 confirmed kills. I am trained in frog warfare and I'm the top Rasengan spammer in the entire Shinobi Allied Forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit about Obito over the internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of sensor type ninja across the village and your chakra is being traced right now so you better get ready for the Rasenshuriken, maggot. The Rasenshuriken that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can talk you into embracing my ideals in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare words. Not only am I extensively trained in taijutsu, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Konoha ANBU and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your "clever" comment was about to bring down on you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, ttebayo.

Luckily Kishi's not writing this. And the villains this teem seem like they'll die considering Bort killed the shit out of the one in the movie.

some guy just said he's still in charge, in the anime department at least

He will be in charge just like Toriyama is "in charge" of DBS

oh god no...

is kabuto still alive?

yeah, he is running the local orphanage despite being responsible for a zombie army that killed tens of thousands.

so he's basically a product of Naruto world's 'operation paperclip' Always though Konoha was USA incrnate

pretty dumb that they kill the most powerful guy they've ever faced so early on in the series...

fuck off borutards

that;s a new one...such create

not even an anime out yet and you spreading the term ha

how this thread came to this...oh the internet

>People unironically enjoying Boruto

Faggots

>People unironically hating Boruto.
Faggots.

wow, does any villian get locked up at the end? even orochi is free to do as please rght?

That guy from the beginning who tried to kill Naruto and steal the scroll is still in jail.

They an go the Dragon Ball Super route, and I expect they will.

The movie was awesome. The next generation had so much potential but then they had to go fuck it up.

He's a fucking hack

Orochimaru's going to become Naruto's comic relief buddy now? SWEET

>Reminder that Lee managed to lock down this tragically underrated semen demon long enough to have a son with her

ftfy

>be the man to take control of world renown, multi-million dollar franchise
>first thing you do is focus on a shitty deviantart OC literally no one cares about
>kill off a canonical character people do care about in the process

It's difficult to believe that a grown man wrote the manga's schlock. Kawaki's Coldsteel the Hedgehog without any of the irony.

S L U T
L
U
T