Dear White People, Please Stop Pretending Reverse Racism Is Real

>It's literally impossible to be racist to a white person.

Why are you still white, Sup Forums?

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:https://www.vice.com/sv/article/kwzjvz/dear-white-people-please-stop-pretending-reverse-racism-is-real

Blacks can be racist but they can NOT discriminate. Unless I'm buying crack.

norjesus save me

Is thos some kind of a alt-right commercial?

>oh no some blogger hurt my fee-fees

holy fuck you wannabe nazi babies are worse than all SJWs combined. So much crying for safe spaces.

Trust me as niggs are racist to whites and Spics for muh reparations and muh jobs and then you can them chimping out over it calling for the death of all whites and brown

>vice

It's okay to be white.

This was not a thing a decade ago. These people throw these social boundaries out there merely for them to exist and I hope you all grow to be aware of this instead of growing more angry. This exists solely to make YOU angry. No sensible person thinks like this, and it only exists to create further division.

>Hey ypipo, we can single you out and harrass you because it's impossible to do just that.

The radical left's lack of self-awareness is staggering. Then again, what would you expect of niggers.

I lose all interests in reading a blog post/article if its headline misuses the word 'literally'. It is an indicator that the author is not a competent writer and has not been thoughtful nor carefull when writing their piece.

So are Jew white or not?

Final answer

I hear it's also impossible to murder or even inflict pain upon a white person.

its ok to be a nigger

Reverse racism is not real. It is just Racism. To think that "you cannot be racist to a white person" is to re-define racism to suit your own cause.

It's impossible to be racists to blacks because that would imply that they're people.

> Be me 5 years ago
> Scrawny body type, long hair looks like a cuck
> Move to the capital for work
> Storage rooms in my new apartment block has stuff like "Fuck you danish pigs" etc written on the doors.
> Constantly start to see arab kids harass the elderly
> I get threatened on a regular basis by what seems like 16-18 year olds. Literally tries to hit me in the face when i pass by etc
> Gets called all sorts of slurs by arabs on a daily basis
> Hear all white women are whores etc.
> Get fed up and gain muscle mass, get a hair cut.
> Paitiently wait for the day of the rope

Haven't been harassed since i gained 25kg in muscle mass. But fuck vice!

I'll stop pretending reverse racism is real when you stop pretending all of these fake ass genders are real.

You make something up. We make something up.

Sorry for meme flag.

>1 post by this ID
>Vice Magazine

It's a bait / shill / slide thread

Don't forgot to sage if you must be a nigger and reply

They're right though. There is no such thing as 'reverse' racism, implying only one can commit it. Racism against whites is real however.

why don't you sage you stupid fucking degenerate? is it your lag that keeps you from thinking, you morbidly obese retard?

this will surely not piss off white people and turn them into nazis

good job, media

Either some people on Sup Forums are honestly more stupid than the average nigger or this is a coordinated shill/bait fest with multiple shills pushing a stupid thread like this

soon there will be 270+ replies and all arguing about nothing

we want white people to be angry tho

how much money to you get paid for shitposting here? 5 bucks?

kill yourself

Call then anti-White, not racist.
"Racist" just means "White person" to the Left anyway, it's their term, not ours. We should operate in our moral framework (anti-white) not theirs (racism).

1 comment by this ID

Bait you idiots. Sage

You literally come here to cry

Go put a bigger dilator in kike

Gain 25 more, become the harasser

How many non-white majority countries out there that if a white person travels there they would be strait up followed, hunted and killed if given the opportunity? And how many white majority countries would do the same to people of color? Not saying this is a great measure of things but there is a point hidden in there somewhere..

You're correct user. Reverse racism isn't real. It's just called racism.

yea never understand that term. its just racism.

no one is except. it's actually be definition to say you can't be racist to europeans.

we do it for free

im slightly dyslexic when i drink vodka

Dear niggers, Shut the fuck up

----America

>says the commie

PLEASE REPLY TO MY THREAD