Do gay married couples get the same benefits as straight married couples under the new tax reform bill?

Do gay married couples get the same benefits as straight married couples under the new tax reform bill?

Other urls found in this thread:

epistle.us/hbarticles/saulinsultdaveloseit2.html
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can we push for gays to adopt only Negro children?

>that "kill me now" expression

FIFY

Any time I think of gays adopting I always picture it being white kids and it makes me sick to my stomach. I'm perfectly fine with with little Tyrone Jenkins being raised by two deviants who will end be murdered in their sleep after they've dragged him to a pride parade for the 50th time.

I was thinking about this. Let the gays raise gay niglets and stop the bleeding.

Should be reversed, the faggot on the right knows that there is trouble ahead, and is thus smarter than the left faggot.

Atleast he’ll have 2 fathers

kek

fee fi fo fum
filthy dumb yankee scum
be he spic or be he mutt
he be preceded by his gut

THIS! That was awesome! I love you. Two things I learned recently that I wanted to make threads on. I read only tiny unconfirmed things on this and then huge news articles come out about it. This happens to me all the time. One. Found out why Truvada doesnt work on women and for sure now. One of their many bacteria kills it. Secondly. We can't diagnose people as mentally ill without meeting them face to face. Not that psychiatry is a legit industry

two fags and a retarded crack nigger baby

hahahahaha imagine being a married gay and raising a negro fuck me!!!!

imagine being a woman enabler

i am actually a total unredeemable mgtow but i would rather be this thing than being a gay raising a negro mankey

Kek at the expression on the right, he knows he's made a terrible mistake

Perfect statement! :D

Why are gays always effeminate genetic wastes of humans?

gays dont racemix. you do. we outbreed you. why are you so diseased. they dont know what is estrogen. have bigger dicks. you drink it on the daily and caused the fall of man

Wait, so a couple of fags "adopted" a crack baby to molest? Holy fuck, we really do live in a dystopia.

>why are you so diseased
why are you schizophrenic and why do you constantly insist that David and Johnathan were faggots despite no Biblical evidence?

this is actually a good one
it would simultaneously keep white children from getting diddled and decrease the crime rate for black youth

What is wrong with you?
Who wouldn't want to catch them all?

"Hans Hertzberg notes that the Hebrew (‘ad higdil) is “incomprehensible”; and based on the older Septuagint text, the original Hebrew probably read ‘ad taklit gedola,64 which may be translated as “until [David] grew large [to] completion.”65 Peter Ackroyd translates the ending as “to a great climax,”66 and Warren Johannson even more bluntly as “until the ejaculation.”67"
epistle.us/hbarticles/saulinsultdaveloseit2.html
longest love story in Bible asshole. much more evidence. you dont look because youre a fucking pussy whipped asshole. look up masons and "sheela na gig". youre in a fertility death cult for pussy worship. stupid ashkenazi

I wonder if that poor nigger baby is being molested already.

88% of heteros are pedos. where's epstein. what's a centipedo. noice. and why would you care. this is not a place for truth nor morals. why'd you give up for adoption in first place?

all freudian bullshit. none of this exists. just your pedoness

>the uncomfortable laugh of a reprobate frog/reptile unclean worshipper

Surely they’ll do a better job raising them than a nigress would.

kys

How can a disgusting failure of nature like you call someone else unclean? I can just smell the amerimutt on you from here.