You can't honestly tell me that someone should spend jail time for taking their anger out on a cat or dog...

You can't honestly tell me that someone should spend jail time for taking their anger out on a cat or dog. That's way better than the person hurting another human.

Sorry not sorry, but if you think animal abuse is wrong, then you are a furfag who watches a great dane fuck your girlfriend

Fuck off, Achmed. What are you, 13? Learn to deal with your anger like a fucking adult. (b-b-but I have to take it out on something!!!) Learn to deal faggot.

I whole heartly agree..animals are nothing more than instinct creatures. nothing of value is lost when you strike an animal. Humans are actually aware and can be psycologicly damaged from physical and mental abuse, while a dog just learns to stand still. But it's not like the dog is gonna grow up to be a degenerate or a lost cause because it was hit.

I agree no one should be punished for slaying a car.

But come on, being sent to jail for hurting a dog? You should be shot instead.

You're already thinking of harming another person so why settle for second best?

Dogs have humanity and aversion to them is a sign of subhumanity. They were made by whites for whites and how you treat them is a litmus test for if you’re a human or not

Better not let me catch you keeping dogs like that.

This guy again? Your bro got what he deserved.

Torture and murder of animals is the first step toward torture and murder of people.

Now, please, $@#% off until you've read up on psychopathy and sociopathy.

Fuck off subhuman, kys.

Better look into most recent neurocognitive research then. After that you may either say at least some animals are en par with humans concerning awareness or you may say that we are all animals and suffering is irrelevant, both in animals AND humans.

I tend to take the latter as more realistic but try to live up to the former due to personal morality codex.

You can't honestly be that much of a contrarian.

People just don't like get you man.

>t. going to hell

THAT I would subscribe immediately. Our ancestors have developed in strong co-evolution with dogs when they were still hunter-gatherers.

Aversion to dogs is a sign of degenerate Near Eastern agriculturalist societies. However, from an evolutionary stainpoint I may understand it. Dogs are a prime vector for rabies which has been quite prevalent in the Near East as far as I know.

For the same reasons child abuse is a crime. Or should be.
Harming and hurting sentinent living beeings brutalizes people

Nigger detected

why do chimps and chinks have such low empathetic traits

someones getting their children murdered

The same reason why abusing a pig or cow is not illegal, it is animal cruelty, even if you are going to eat them eventually

They have never evolved together with dogs. The ancestors of the Europeans co-evolved with a now extinct wolf species which was specialized on hunting big game. Same as we were as hunter-gatherers.

During thousands of years these humans and the dogs have evolved to instinctively interpret each other's body language. Dogs may even recognize human facial expressions and that is unique among animals ... and even autistic humans are known to understand dog body language, even if they cannot deal with that of humans. But again, this was only useful as long as you relied on dogs as a hunting tool and as guards for your camp ... agriculturalists like the ancestors of the Arabs have most likely lost the ability to understand dog body language as it was simply not required anymore in their lifestyle. Therefore the aversion...

because people abandon their dogs and don't make them sterile.
Leads to packs of wild dogs who live without medical care

Dogs have humanity and aversion to them is a sign of subhumanity. They were made by whites for whites and how you treat them is a litmus test for if you’re a human or not

>have such little self control that you've convinced yourself you need to "take your anger out" on living things

You're like the idiots who defend punching their walls with "it's my property, I can do what I want."

THAT is a great problem and feral dogs and rabies are a very dangerous combination. Could be easily held in check however by distributing dog bait laced with rabies vaccine. Same is done with foxes to keep them rabies-free.

Looks like a BBQ at the Obama's

A healthy person shouldn't have the need to ''take their anger out'' that's why as society we try to rehabilitate/punish those that practice such harmful things, but it's clear there is a lot of retarded motherfuckers like you out there which is why there are legal and a better outlets for your anger, only cucks would need to take their anger out in a sport and if u do you will probably always be bad, but it's a good option, punching bags, guns, etc.
There is no need to cause suffering to other living things just because you suffer due to your own stipidity.
take your anger on a male your size cuckboy.

Die in a fire.

being sadistic towards animals means you are 100% subhuman who'll move onto taking it out on people.

Asian people like dogs and cats... for diner

edgy ouch

I can honestly tell you whatever I want. For example I could tell you, honestly, that your thread sucks and your life is worth less than a dog's because the dog is less likely to bring more suffering to this world with his faggotry.

Honestly.

Dogs are mentally incapable of doing anything that justifies malicious harm from a human. They don't have that kind of agency or understanding. They are always innocent, like children. If they do something that makes you angry it is most likely your fault or the fault of another human for not controlling them properly. If you're such a fucking babby that you need to "take your anger out" on anything instead of processing it like an adult then you're probably a muslim and your whole inbred goat-fucking sister-raping village needs to be rehabilitated with a MOAB.

Harming animals is a sign of a lack of empathy, that's why it's punished.
It's no so much the animal we're protecting, but other people before the person gets worse.
Most moral questions are like this, is it good ro bad for the tribe to leave people who hurt animals alone? The answer is clear, they should be punished and/or killed.