Stop watching anime

Stop watching anime

no

make me

I know the devil is the greatest musician who ever lived but this is not really relevant for /a. Sod off to wherever you belong.

Why do normalfags hate anime so much?

shave your beard you hippy!

Yeah ok

In Sup Forums is mostly pol that hates anime. Because its "degenerate" (whatever the fuck that means) even though they like anime as long as they can use it as propaganda the hypocritical fucks. Fuck pol tbqh. I look forward to the day that board is erased.

it's really obvious that you're new
ask me how I know

You do not

If Sup Forums it's gone, all those retards will flood the other boards looking for a safeplace. It's called a containment board for a reason.

Why do I keep seeing this faggot's face everywhere, especially on normalfag boards like Sup Forums and Sup Forums?

I don't know who the fuck you are but it looks like you are irrelevant in my universe

Ask me how i know you are new. Ill tell you anyway, because you feel emasculated by criticism. You stupid fuck, fuck off with your "are you new" meme, you probably been here less than a year motherfucker. I been posting on this shithole for a decade at this point, not that that's something to even be proud of.

>I don't know who the fuck you are

Jesus Christ.

More like obvious bait

sage

>I look forward to the day that board is erased.

Will never happen at this point. Look at the site traffic. Basically half of it is for Sup Forums now. Sup Forums is even faster than Sup Forums sometimes.

Sup Forums is here to stay, for better or worse.

stop coming to Sup Forums then you fuck

If Sup Forums was able to survive without the existence of Sup Forums in the past then it will survive again when the board is deleted. The first few days will heat up for sure but the remaining retards will find another site to shit in, like Stormfront, or find another containment board like Sup Forums.

Nigga they will fucking go somewhere else. I dont give a shit at this point. This website was always full of garbage but at least it wasn't propaganda driven garbage. They should have been kicked out a long time ago just like that chanology and gg fuckers.