Gin almost killed Megure in episode one

>Gin almost killed Megure in episode one
Not even him would get away with it, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

jnetworkonline.com/2016/11/22/up-close-with-gosho-aoyama-the-creator-of-detective-conan/
plus.google.com/ AyaJadeCarter/posts/UYgXN2UCKFm
clyp.it/mwoiwshx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When will it be revealed that Gin is a double agent?

I don't think Gin would actually have killed Megure.

>Conan
>progressing the Organization story

Why did he grab the weapon then?

when the fuck they gonna introduce some actual bad dude? The past 500 chapters all they've done is chase after some mystery guy who then turned out to be a good guy. bet rum is gonna turn out to be a fucking mole too. fuck, give me some action

Its been progressing steadily for 20 years.
I'm sorry you didn't watch beyond the first 100 episodes.

The story stopped progressing when Akai 'died'.

I stopped watching at episode 500 can you fill me in anything new that has happened?

Nothing.

Sweet good to know I didn't miss anything.

>Gin kills Megure, Shinichi, Ran and the other guy
>Leaves the place
It's that easy. Of course he would get away with it. The 'you kill a cop you're fucked' is just a meme.

So the entire bourbon arc wasn't progressing the story?
Are you retarded?

Did he? I thought he fucked off right off the bat and didn't interact with any of the police.

ok during the bourbon arc we got:
eisuke clone
another mole
akai still just sits around shinichi's house sipping bourbon like nothing's happened

how did the story progress? it's just a rerun of the kir arc

Akai is protecting Haibara. That's his job right now.
And don't pretend Sera isn't way more interesting than Eisuke. And her story is still going.
And Amuro is bro tier.

Now comes the part when you notice you wasted your time writing all that text replying to a waifufag when he replies with "hurr durr but they introduced my blonde child waifu!"

I'm not a maryfag but I will point out that Sera/Mary's story is part of the BO story.

Do you think Mary yells at Sera for lounging around the hotel room in her underwear instead of putting some damn clothes on?

bump because Conan threads are awesome.

Best girl and best mom

So what is this supposed to convey? Why is Conan shocked at some errant mascara?

It's the eyes bro. Mary is her aunt.

>It's the eyes bro

The only reason their eyes look similar is because of runny mascara.
Runny mascara doesn't mean two people are related.

Mary is from England, Haibara's mom is from England, and Gosho said that Akai and Akemi are cousins.

I don't recall Gosho explicitly stating that.
The fanbase inferred that from his comments.

In one of the threads a few months ago there was an exact quote where someone asked Gosho is they were cousins and he said yes.

As I recall his answer was ambiguous at best.

No. His answer was literally yes.

I keep hearing things about these "interviews" stuff but nobody ever translated/posted them.

You'll have to post the interview then. Cause that's not how I remember it.

jnetworkonline.com/2016/11/22/up-close-with-gosho-aoyama-the-creator-of-detective-conan/

>He also revealed that lovers Akemi and Akai were cousins, sending most of the audience into a shock.

Also this is from a different translation of the QA session:

Q: "Are Akemi and Akai cousins?"
A: "Yes they are."
[Person who asked the question: "Nooooo!" lol]

I'd rather see exactly what was asked back and forth instead of an editorial from a website I've never even heard of.

>Heiji wouldn't even be in the manga if not for the anime
>Heiji's first appearance is an adaptation from the manga

This entire article reeks of misinformation.

I haven't followed Conan in more than 10 years.

At what point is the story at right now? Any sign of closure or major plot point being revealed?

plus.google.com/ AyaJadeCarter/posts/UYgXN2UCKFm

clyp.it/mwoiwshx

Go to 34:25 in the audio clip

Currently, everyone is on the look out for the boss's #2. It'll probably take a year or two more and after that, the only major arc left is probably the boss himself.

Even if you're not believing that Mary and Haibara are related, which by the way is confirmed true, at least at this point Conan is realizing that Mary is an APTX victim. Before he always called her a middle school age girl but now he is thinking of her and Haibara in the same context so he realizes she is a shrunken person.

He didn't expand on that at all. Just a simple answer. That's very unlike Gosho and I expect that they aren't cousins but are related in another way.

The question asked if they were cousins though. I don't understand what is ambiguous at all.

Are they cousins? Yes.

What I mean is, he didn't give an answer like "Maybe" or "keep watching and find out" he just flat out said yes and didn't expand on it at all. There's something more there.

Maybe there is. But he clearly did say that Akai and Akemi are cousins.

Yeah but its probably along the same lines of Sera's comment about Conan and Mary being siblings.