Sup Sup Forums, Libyan fag reporting in

Sup Sup Forums, Libyan fag reporting in.

I wanted to talk about illegal immigration in my country.
You see, we Libyans like Europeans never wanted these savage niggers to come to our country, these apes turned Libya into a shithole with their cheap labor. They are ugly, they piss everywhere, throwing trash at streets and steal peaceful peoples' homes.
They are fucking everywhere, and the worst part is, they are breeding, not with a Libyan pussy "because that is very shameful to girls for not marring from their own race" but with African of their own, they refuse to acknowledge our culture and language, with the help of their embassies, they opened schools to teach their nigglets French language, These nigglets don't speak a word in Arabic. They have their own communities and hoods and they want there RIGHTS, in an illegal country for them.
You see Sup Forums Libyans are a shitskin Arab fags, we don't have anything in common with theses African niggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ONABuJxsoo4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=ONABuJxsoo4

Ok but while I respect your slave market, $400 is way too much to pay for a nigger.

Behead them instead, Skandor.

>b-b-but you sell slaves user

I don't know the source of that CNN clip, or in which city it was made, but how you suppose to keep that nigger in the plantation? They are strong and fast, they can just run away or beat you to death. There is no "slave" status in Libya, you can't own a person, it's illegal and it's very punishable if you get busted.
It's not a secret that all 3 Libyan governments are bitches of the US, and US government is controlled by the jews, the jews want to Europe to be filled by Muslim niggers and regular African niggers by keeping our southern borders with Chad and Niger opened, so the niggers can come to Libya illegally, and then to your countries, so they can BBC your sisters, moms and girlfriends and turn your white country into a shitskin country.
I wish all the niggers to leave my country alone and head back to Africa where they belong , Libya isn't a gas station where you can refuel, eat and shit to continue their journey to the promised pink pussy land.

We have the same problem and we haven't figured out yet.

Here in Spain we tried being dirt poor and didn't seem to work.

Hey buddy, I was just teasing calling you Skandor. It was a tribute to a legend named Skandor Akbar from Texas pro wrestling back in the day.
Anyways, all you are saying is why we hate globalists with all our hearts. And especially Hillary Clinton.
We just hate what they've done to you and us.

RARE
A
R
E
How you doin pal? How's life there?
Also, I miss gaddafi.

just kill them
its the only way to deal with niggers

You really need to rally and get a new leader like Gaddafi so you can cleanse the nigger threat.I have no compassion for you what so ever after what you did to our doctors , but still I wouldn't wish you the curse that is niggers

The mess that your country have become is the USA's fault you know.

Do us all a favor and go on a shooting spree, just to kill a few off

France and italy were on in on it too you arms dealing bastards. You guys didnt want to pay Gaddafi back what you owed him.

>The mess that your country have become is the France's fault you know.

Fixed for you

Throw the nigger into the sea they are allergic to water

So how much a nigger goes for in the market lately?

Organize and beat them all the way back to your soutern border and confiscate any money they have so they wont be able to pay for traficants and you have enough to bribe the law enforcement should they bother.

Its working ,just keep low profile

blacks are a plague infecting humans world wide. people need to do something about it. they are literal genetic wmd.

>France and italy were on in on it too

WUT, we had strong commercial ties with Gaddafi's Libya. The french wanted to kill him.

>in Libya, you can't own a person

Their DNA is much more ape than human.

Kek

How do they taste?

we all know what works, look at the way the poles defend their own land before it gets infested.
we're literally a fucking island and cant do it

big if true

>WE came, WE saw, he died

What do you think was that "we" she was refering to?