Germans, do you have access to NatSoc videos?

There are NatSoc propaganda videos all over youtube that are absolutely sublime. What is the situation like Germany in terms of viewing these without getting into trouble with the authorities?

Magister Populi and The Impartial Truth are my favourite youtubers.

youtube.com/watch?v=FFm_4E5WiQE

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=3HWxKahieBY
hooktube.com/watch?v=FFm_4E5WiQE
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=Ae_WSV4n-u8
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
hooktube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
hooktube.com/watch?v=Ae_WSV4n-u8
hooktube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
hooktube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
hooktube.com/watch?v=sle1E9QgHNE&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=pk4XcOIAlog&ab_channel=WhiteIceTv
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They don't and we usually neither. 95%+ of vids like that from the english-speaking parts of the KikeTube are censored.

They even ban NatSoc docus over here...

Is there a way to share these vids on other sites?

I have access because i changed my position to U.S. everything else via hooktube.

good thing about living here is anti-kike stuff is not just allowed, but encouraged.

hooktube.com/watch?v=3HWxKahieBY

Based Malaysia.

Yes, hooktube.

Is it true that in Malaysia everything is the Jews' fault even though there aren't any Jews?

Asking for a Jewish friend who might visit....

Cheers. Please spread this one to as many Germans as you can:

hooktube.com/watch?v=FFm_4E5WiQE

The Chinese are the Jews of Asia. All they care about is money and power.

Anti western stuff too

I hate those fucking gooks

I know for a fact that Malaysians hate the Chinese but Chinese people travel safely to Malaysia all the time so my question remains un-answered.

In Malaysia the Chinese are like the Jews/Whites and the native Malays are like the niggers in Zimbabwe so they're always trying to rob the Chinese of their wealth in the name of nationalist redistribution.

Unrelated matter, however.

Tbh Malays are too lazy to blame anyone, but if you asked them if they liked Jews they'd probably say no.

>thinks whites and jews are the same people
>goes ahead and calls malays “niggers from zimbabwe” to a malay for not wanting gooks shoved down his throat
>virgin canadian

pretty accurate lol. Also Indians are like the spics of America, dirty, poor and do all the shit jobs and everyone hates them.

Is it safe to travel in Malaysia?

Whites and Jews are not the same people but both tend to get blamed by lazy ""natives"" for ""stealin they wealth"" and both are at risk of having their property expropriated in the name of ""justice and fairness"" by said lazy natives.

In Malaysia Chinese are not considered one of the landraces despite having lived there forever and basically being economically dominant so the native Malays always trying to bully them and steal their shit.

I hope that's an adequate explanation Malaysia is free to dispute or explain otherwise but I think my analysis is fairly on point.

>spicindians
Theyre not destroying the entire nation of malaysia at least

Ok but the jews deserve to have shit taken from them

Not white people

Try hooktube, substitute "hook" for "you" in the youtube url

It will also let you save them

The truth about the "holocaust":

youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

youtube.com/watch?v=Ae_WSV4n-u8

youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

to

hooktube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

hooktube.com/watch?v=Ae_WSV4n-u8

hooktube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

hooktube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

Does it work?

Same justifications, really:

>They STOLE our wealth
>They're not native, they don't deserve to own X
>WE WUZ

Etc. etc.

Now the only real difference is that white people and Chinese are actually being robbed of their property in the Third World whereas Jews haven't been robbed in a few years but I'm sure their turn will come...

Thanks user, but I'm already using it more than regular KikeTube.

how funny is it that kraut posters have the gall to talk shit when they cant even watch youtube videos holy shit

>also, having jewish friend....

>VPNs are illegal in Germany

can't let the goyim know about anything not approved by the government huh

I feel so sorry for my German bros being brainwashed by euro kikes. You were the best of the white race.

>having a jewish friend

Gas him then gas yourself

hooktube.com/watch?v=sle1E9QgHNE&feature=youtu.be

Bit me, potato nigger.

I was living in France for 6 months, came back a few weeks ago. A lot of videos are blocked. NatSoc twitter accounts were blocked too

Can you krauts see this?

youtube.com/watch?v=pk4XcOIAlog&ab_channel=WhiteIceTv