Was there any way they could have escaped with their lives?

Was there any way they could have escaped with their lives?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nNGBxXN7QC0
youtube.com/watch?v=b1An1MFwXxQ
ae911truth.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=15_-cKwNWDA
wikispooks.com/w/images/d/db/Collateral_Damage_-_part_1.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, fire escapes

Fire safety is an unnecessary feature to the insured jew

That high up?......

Why not

>get many quality bedsheets/textiles
>calmly assemble them and make a makeshift glider - use chair legs for support

bungee jump ropes.

no

Holy fuck

didnt the twin towers have sprinklers?

Top kek

GTAV parachutes

Oh shit

>is it a bird
>is it a plane
>no its a Bulgarian flying down on his glorious mattress plane

By a helicopter if the roof hatch was open

Lost

if i ever work in a tall building a parachute will be manditory to bring...

There was probably a lot of shit going on inside the buildings that we don't know about, they were blowing the fuck out of the core structure of the towers the whole time the (((media))) was showing those long range shots of smoke. The poor people had no chance against such callous evil.

I always thought about sliding down by pressing my feet against the 2 sides and easing down but i have no idea what the exoskeleton of the building was like

the air currents would probably fuck you up

Another factor I didn't think about

The fatigue would kill you for sure. You wouldn't be prepared to make a descent that long unless you trained for it on a regular basis.

only if the building weren't rigged with explosives.

The inside/center of the tower was probably melting/disintegrating.

You probably wouldn't make it with a parachute. It's too low. And base jumping is not for novices.

it would be no problem for this guy
youtube.com/watch?v=nNGBxXN7QC0

If only

That's literally what half of them tried to do, it didn't work at all.

Those people were above the point of impact. There was a huge vertical gap left by a plane.

what wer the odds of surviving if they stayed in their office instead of trying to climb down the building?

Why didn't they do that and wait for the fire department?

The winds would tear them apart

You will probably be completely exhausted long before you make it to the ground.

It could have been a good investment to store a parachute in their office. But I'm not sure if they would be able to open their windows.

>curved earth
delete this

>fire department
>on the upper half of the WTC buildings
Impossible to make it in time. Attempting to get to the lower stories would be better.

parachutes

wow you solved it!

order a pizza and just hitch a ride out of there with the delivery driver, ya dangus

>The winds would tear them apart
Just like the builders who erected the whole fucker?

these should be mandatory for every employee above the 4th floor

>Why not
They do have stairwells. They decided to put them inside.

By gliding down with an umbrella. duh

Basejumping dresses for every desk
youtube.com/watch?v=b1An1MFwXxQ

I would have at least gave a shot at climbing/sliding down the building instead of just jump.

>roasted virgin vs the chad base jumper
>doesn't even try to run and jumps into his death straight away, because he knows that he can't survive.

Heh, what if by chance every floor was supplied with parachutes, that sounds interesting actually

All the stairwells and elevators were cut off on floor 93 to 99. There was no other way to get out.
Some tried getting to the roof for helicopter extraction. One helicopter made some attempts but failed to do so, due to hard winds and smoke development.

t. 9/11 researcher.

ae911truth.org/

pic of the rooftop

Damn good meme. Needs text though.

>jump
>glide into another tower
>you died

>Was there any way they could have escaped with their lives?

Islam could have been a religion of peace.

Yes, with enough piss.
Enough piss to douse their clothes so they could flee thru the fire.
But that would involve being covered in piss, not everyones fetish.

The virgin slow roasting vs the Chads Flight To Heaven

Also, the people didnt get to the roof because the door was locked.

WTC were aesthetic though. I miss them.
I was like 7 when it happened and it scared me because my dad worked in NY at the time

this is so good even the victim and his family would laugh

They could have got a fire hose and tied it around themselves and then break the window a few levels down like in Die Hard

they couldn't kick in the door? what kind of door was this?

youtube.com/watch?v=15_-cKwNWDA

bummer.

Yes. If muslims had been banned from traveling by planes. They should be.

Very underrated

why didn't anyone land on the roof with a chopper and load people on the chopper? Or why didnt they get those transport helicopters over there with a container hoovering it right above the celing? They could kick the door in from the outside with some tools

They would have lived if they had a cushion at the bottom

They could have rescued their country from tribal influences in their youth and the attack would never have taken place.

Have you ever watched 9/11 footage? They did try to do just that, but there was way too much smoke around the roof for the chopper and no one would have been able to breathe with all that smoke. Also got to remember about the wind

because wtc was orchestrated to cover up the demolition of tower 7

the plane is still out there

It was a heavy security door to prevent people from jumping off the buildings at night when there was noone there. Some people tried desperately to knock down that door but to no avail. We know this because of cellphone calls to relatives.

Checked title it

this>

Why didn't the eagles just fly them to safety?

Wall jump all the way down.

my sides are with him now

I love you, fucking lost it.

worth

reminds me of the Triangle Shirtwaist Factory Fire.

staying in bed and not going to work would have worked

The strangest part is that the door used to be open during that time in the day for spectators.
Only, on 9/11 the door was closed..

broken leg > broken everything

Imagine you were on that plane, desperate for one final taste of pussy before everyone died... alpha Chad hijackers pumping away bare ass naked on the stewardesses. Would you do it? Would you pull out your pud and ejaculate all over the 9/11 victims?

i think it's good because it doesn't have text

well you would never get me to work that far up. I saw footage from that floor looking down and fuck that.

I love you for this. My sides should be leaving the atmosphere any second now.

Had anybody had the foresight to be able to BASE jump out of there and float gently to the ground they'd probably be president right now.

Yes.
By not supporting israel.

Osama bin laden clearly stated that he was doing it because of america's support of israel.

You're OK frog.

Wrong. There were things in WTC 1 and 2 that were targets for destruction too. Certain people were also targets. Read this wikispooks.com/w/images/d/db/Collateral_Damage_-_part_1.pdf

Ban assault airplanes.
Make Jew Yoak a no-fly zone.
Don't sell skyscrapers to kikes.

If it were a man (let's be honest, only men would have the foresight to even think of this) they would be shamed eternally for not giving their gear to a woman.

>
>Those people were above the point of impact. There was a huge vertical gap left by a plane.

Holograms can't actually cause physical damage, retard.

it should be mandatory for all skyscrappers to have parachutes above the 5th floor.

>burning building
>parachute
Parachutes are EXTREMELY flammable.

I thought about doing that too, it seems simple but in reality it would be nearly impossible.
1. 2001 NYC office dress code doesn’t include grippy climbing shoes. It’s people in dress shoes.
2. Try suspending yourself between two walls. Or just watch American ninja warrior. World class athletes fall off all the time, your typical office schmuck can’t do it.
3. Panic. At some point, even if you were superhumanly strong, the sight of bodies falling past you screaming as you’re about half way down, you’re going to panic. I worked on high rise construction, I was anchored to a safety line and still almost shit my pants any time I got near the edge once we were 40 floors up.

Kek like a boss

There were people called to a meeting on the highest floors that day who were marked for elimination. Locking the doors would help ensure they died rather than escape by helicopter. See

Aluminum cladding attached to the steel perimeter walls.
Technically possible but you'd either fall after a strong gust of wind or grow tired and lose your grip.

(((They))) probably did a huge ceremonial ritual dedicated to Moloch before sacrificing all those 911 victims.

>is there any way they could have survived
Be Jewish

This is not that dumb - why aren't there parachutes in the upper levels of a skyscraper?