Do you watch romance anime user?

do you watch romance anime user?

I don't anymore since I got an anime girlfriend. We have been together for 8 years and I feel if I watched pure romance animes not romcoms it would be akin to infidelity towards her if I became to engaged into the female characters plight.

All the time, because I'm sappy as fuck.

No, i am in one.

t. have a waifu

I do

But I rarely watch shoujo shit

REEEEE NORMALS GET OUT

Neo-Sup Forums everyone.

no
too many forced drama

Yes, but sometimes it hits me too hard because it reminds me i have no GF. Things like Lovely Complex make me happy but then i feel sad, because i wish i had a beautiful relationship and just fall in love witj a cute women.

Retards, i mean't 2D waifu not "wife"

Baka ja nai ka?

>waaah I want a 3DPD gf

People like you are worst than pure normalfags. I thought all the lonely feelfags all fucked off to /r9k/

Of course, but crap like Ore Monogarbage I just run from

Yes.

This was so boring.

He's not the one caring about politics on an anime website;

Cry more bitch nigga. Enjoy not wanting a real human relationship. Keep in mind people like Anno and Miyazaki hates fucks like you, as they should.

I liked the over the topness of that one wasn't too bad

If it's cute, sure. I'm weak to cute and adorable things.

This is a romance anime?

>Keep in mind people like Anno and Miyazaki hates fucks like you, as they should.

Literally who? Im not the one crying for a relationship like a failed normalfag.

Not like we should give a fuck what shits like Anno think about us either.

on the later chapters of the mango, yeah

I like you.
Also yes I watch romance animu when its entertaining. Even shoujo. Romcom like toradora are much better though. Been watching too much harem recently...need to find another good romcom

ore monogatari was the only one I watched, it was nice.

BEST GIRL

l-lewd

Honestly, I tend to prefer shoujo just because it has more variety in girls. Shoujo often has the genki or nice girl win. While male focused romance almost always has the Tsun or popular girl get with the guy. And it becomes way too formulaic. Toradora being an exception of course since it was a parody of the Tsun formula.

And then you got shows like this that can be anything.

what are the best shoujo with comedy ?

Shoujo is filled with too many gary stus as the main love interest, like Maid-sama.

Guess I'm getting lucky and not running into them. But I tend to watch the shoujos that mix with other demographics. Not the straight yaoi bait ones.

I'm still mad she died in the first episode, yet without it, Kitamura wouldn't really have grown to be the character he was through the series.

same, i blindly started it because i like the guy on the cover

Only if it has the purest form of love in it

KareKano, Toradora, Usagi Drop, the list goes on...

>Usagi Drop
Fuck

it has to have stuff for guys or else it's really hard to get into

Here's the list of what guys are looking for:
>a hot girl

That's it.

I watch shoujo from time to time

Shoujo is my favorite demographic, despite being a hot blooded male. Or maybe because I'm a hot blooded male.

>she didn't win

it hurts

>just downloaded this show today
Thanks for the spoilers jackass.

hot girls in a shoujo romance don't count for shit, it just makes you wish they were in a better series

this fucking guy, i hate him

Thankfully not all guys share your opinion. I started watching shoujo for the cute girls. Ended up watching a lot more because the character development was better than most shounen.

And the reaction shots.

I only watch romance anime, which is a shame because I am really struggling to find any more good ones. Just watched Midori Days which was alright and that awful series where the kid inherits 500 maids.

I legitimately believe that show would've worked much better if Takeo was Black.

Gee I wonder why that is cuckold.

Generic shitty romance shoujo is worse than generic shitty shounen though.
>shy beta MC
>has many/a handsome Gary Stu prince fall in love with her
>but I don't know if I love him/them
>also the MC gets put into rapey situations where the sexual harassment part is usually ignored

Also sometimes the MC is "tough" and "independent" except for when they aren't and need to be saved.

I don't watch the generic ones of either. And having watched a lot of both, I find more of my favorite are shoujo.

>Wanting more of Misunderstandings: The Anime

Yes.

No, they kept pounding home his ugliness and gorilla like looks in this show. Also people were afraid of and avoided him just for existing until they became aware of his gentle giant behavior.

I feel the contrast between outward appearance/first impressions and his actual personality would've been much more striking if they made him Black.

Probably the only character from any series where I actually think "this would work better if (x) was Black."

This.

Yes, I do. Especially since they're now together. It'll be one of the few shows that actually goes beyond the initial confession and coupling.

It literally wouldn't make any fucking difference if he was black. He wasn't even ugly in the end, he was jacked as fuck.

He is based on one of the bullies for Doraemon.

Well he definitely has the face for passable blackwash and even his mom rocks a fro.

Maybe the creator was meeting you halfway here, realizing there was no way the comic could sell if he was black and the main fanbase would only feel cucked reading it.

>he didn't bang his fuccboi friend
what a fag

Any more anime like Oremonogatari with a small cute loyal girl and huge guy with a heart of gold?
Something about this combination hits all the right spots

I don't watch shoujo/josei garbage.

Yes, but I only watch the ones in which it doesn't go full ham.

I am going kill you guys. Ore monogatari was great

Takeo is great

That's racist user.

You know that's Japanese midle age housewife 80s perm.

I want to watch more, but there's not much good out there. Either it doesn't happen til the end or at all thanks to misunderstandings, or the characters themselves aren't great. Male leads are especially guilty of this since the trend of making them pretty boys who turn down all the girls while being perfect Gary Stu's continues.

Why can't there be just cute couples doing cute couples things?

>Anno and Miyazaki