Your savior is a fraud

Your savior is a fraud

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HhCunB2859I
youtube.com/watch?v=hE0gu5cjwCo
youtube.com/watch?v=BY0Lpl9ff1Y
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
renegadetribune.com
warosu.org/sci/thread/S9336326
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OP is a faggot. It's undeniable because it's written right here.

youtube.com/watch?v=HhCunB2859I
youtube.com/watch?v=hE0gu5cjwCo
now get out, sage

>everyone is a secret jew!

this is my favorite jew tactic

Is it time for a Hitler thread?

Actually he worked with all racist and will always be right and would've ended the ISRAELI ZOG ROTHSCHILD WORLD ORDER OF WHITE GENOCIDE.
youtube.com/watch?v=BY0Lpl9ff1Y

Lookup MOURNING THE ANCIENT TRUTH on google.

>Everyone we don't like is a Jew

Is a favorite Sup Forums tactic since forever.

looks like so :3

Op are you mentally disabled? because this is the most down syndrome shit I have ever seen with no evidence backing it up.

Why would lionel rothschild's son be named hitler instead of rothschild

Forgetting that Hitler's mom was a servant in a Jewish household and raped. Hitler hated them for raping is mom. Is was half Jewish but hated Jews anyhow. He overcame the jew blood to do the right thing, so I can overlook that.

However I can't overlook failure.

Hitler is a Rothschild. You're the fucking idiot.

They change their names ALL THE TIME to suit their needs. James Alefantis is a Rothschild. THEY DO IT ALL THE TIME. Fuck you're easy to trick.

Need a source because I cant find shit to back this us

>Hitler vs. virtually every regime in the world.
Can anyone truly win that battle, even today?

>Can anyone truly win that battle, even today?
Here's how you do it - don't start every fight at once. He shouldn't have invaded Russia... until later and should have learned from Napoleon's mistake regarding Russian winter.

FYI Alois Hitler Sr. was born Alois Schicklgruber

Ignore lunatic.

That pic surely is proof. And even if he still did good onto germany like never seen since

I know by the wax that hitler got financed by some banks, but they always finance both sides in a war so it gets devastating, more weapons are bought and the countries can be basically bought cheaply. Its just what they always do

lol the fool calling others a fool meme never gets old. Hitler was no Rothschild first off and second the Rothschilds are not jews you retarded fucking faggot

anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos

Knowledge is power find the Black Sun

>look I just found this one new little fact in a web of lies so deep it takes years to sort through, but with this one thing I discovered I will tell everyone hey look I know stuff!

Fuck off you half wit retarded faggot, this isn't chess it is checkers you know jack shit, and whatever you do no is just a layer in an onion with infinite slices all this shit goes so deep you can't possibly comprehend it without years of research putting the pieces together. Stpo trying to tell other people what you think when you know jack shit and look for people that actually know wtf they are talking to learn from instead. This is why the kikes call you goyim because you have the awareness and knowledge of an insect and the attention span of a lizard. I can appreciate you trying to search for truth, but stop trying to convince others you know wtf you are talking because you don't, if you want all the fucking red pills they are here
renegadetribune.com
Don't make another post until you know wtf you are talking about

*isn't checkers it's chess

This isn't a fucking game, you have no idea what is at stake here, get your head out of your ass and find out wtf is really going on, because this shit will be on your doorstep faster than you can blink motherfucker they want you a slave or dead. We are training soldiers to challenge the dark wizards but until you learn wtf you are talking about you are worthless and even dangerous. You want to do something useful? You want to save the white race and every other race from eternal enslavement under pedophile psychopath dark wizards? Get to fuckign work watching every single video on this channel then contact us, we have your destiny waiting for you
warosu.org/sci/thread/S9336326