Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l_vqFq7J9vs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

where do i sign up?

>No pineapple pizza
JUST

Leaving the place even fatter, classic.

>no lid on the box

Enjoy your cold, sweat drenched pizza. At least the roastie could get a cool picture though.

You poseur. It's right there in the bottom corner.

This is cultural appropriation

its called eating big to get big you lanky dutch swamp nigger

more like pizza, yolo amirite

You know, every day it gets harder and harder to defend my country and the people in it. I'm close to resigning myself to watching it burn.

>that tomato capsicum and mushroom one
Just hook it to my veins

Planet Fitness is a joke. Grunting is annoying and inefficient. But this place criminalizes even accidental grunting. Their dumbbells only go to 60lbs. It’s like someone sarcastically designed a gym.

>kike witch
>pizza shirt
urge to gas rising

it is just planet fitness they are the odds one out, hell they don't even have squat racks

lol

if you got skinny, then why would you need to go to the gym

>Grunting is annoying and inefficient.
wrong

I won't deny they will get big one way or another this way.

Planet fitness is the only place that does stupid shit like this. The only people who have memberships there are in no way serious about working out.

>salami on pizza
No matter how many times i see it, always shocked by it.

I honestly think we should force fat people into fat camps and test the entire population every year for BMI and Body Fat levels. Failure to meet acceptable standards results in mandatory fat camp attendance.

You don't understand. Planet Fitness keeps the mexicans, niggers and other various teeny boppers out of the REAL weight rooms. They are a welcome, necessary evil. You have no fucking idea.

I'd accept fat people if they can at least run cooper test with 2,8km and do 10 pull-ups.

>fat people
>pull ups
pick one

don't fit bros need a shitload of calories to maintain mass?

That pizza shop is from Portland Maine, and those pies are fucking delicious.

They are cultivating mass

>Grunting is annoying and inefficient
Right. Deep breathing is the way to go.

Yeah, but Planet Fitness is mostly a gym for fat people and numales.

Planet fitness is not a bad gym unless you want to be Yeah for $10/month you can work out, they give free pizza some nights and bagels some mornings. You just need to limit yourself of course. The free food pays your membership. Just don't be like this guy in the video:

youtube.com/watch?v=l_vqFq7J9vs

Daily reminder that this is a real thing that happened.

not gonna lie I kinda wish my gym gave out free pizza

Fucking kek.

This can actually be a good thing. If you're healthy, then yes use the fucking stairs. However, older people, and those recovering from a lower body injury, can have a real hard time going up stairs. This allows those people to still get into the gym and workout.

>>Planet fitness is not a bad gym unless you want to be >>not a bad gym unless you want to be >>not a bad gym
>>not a gym
>>no gym

Yeah I agree user. Planet fatass is not a bad gym because its not a gym...
Im free market and their rise annoys the shit out of me. They model is to go buy cheap gyms, lower the insurance costs (this is why they don't have weights over 60/no free weights), and then feed their members pizza and candies. They have no interest in you getting fit - you can get a workout there, but honestly I'd rather go anywhere else.

Yes those two guys using it look like they're basically at death's door.

>you can get a workout there
Yeah that's what I do, and I'll have a few slices of pizza when it's offered. I am not at the stage in my life where I can afford to get I workout to maintain my weight, be healthy, and not become a fat slob.

> Planet fitness

Then why eat fatty pizza of school quality when you could be eating whole chickens or steak?
You cane at big, but if it isn't healthy you're wasting your time.

wheres the damn ramp?

Surely that is a Female to Male Tranny, that can't be a man, not even soyboys can degrade so much

lol what are ya canadian?

confirmed for never lifting

carb loading is perfectly fine

source, am ripped and fucked your mom with your dad cuck ass bitch

You bulk at home, not at the gym where you're supposed to be turning the fat into muscle.

>Not leaving free pizza in the gym to test willpower

You sound like a weak faggot

No one is getting big a planet fitness. at least not in that way. It's just where old people go to use the treadmill for 30 minutes.

From what i've seen the gyms can vary by quite a bit. At the one I go to, the lunk alarm is turned off and the dumbbells go up to 90. This is perfect for me because I do mostly dumbbell exercises anyway and I do leg day at my home gym.

They need calories that count, If you eat shitty food than you won't put on muscle and get bad fat proportions.

I just want to lose weight desu. I've done it before, keeping the weight off the habit that's really difficult. I've decided to start seeing a therapist to see if that will help. Get me more mentally healthy. In hoping this will help me maintain healthier habits.

My gym bans fast food in their establishment i wouldnt consider this "american gym" like its some sort of umbrella term or some shit

americans answer this

why do you order pizza with only cheese

Tomato sauce fucking sucks

>COLD PIZZAS

I believe this is Planet Fitness. Rather fitting as planets only show up for pizza and five minutes on a treadmill. They're so heavy they bend the treadmill platforms out of shape.

and somehow it's the most popular gym in america
they're the cheapest by far as well
they don't allow any serious lifters or gym rats
just the fat fucks and soy boys....they have pizza and bagel nights to keep their attendance numbers up
and the whole system came to be during the Clinton admin
I've always thought it was a cover for something
human trafficking?

are they like gluten free low carb protein powder creatine pizzas

you're supposed to eat the pizza and then burn it off in the gym

Cardio kills gains

>turning the fat into muscle

teehee

>Yeah for $10/month you can work out,
The entire business model of planet fitness is capitalizing on people who don't want to work out. That's why there's very few free weight bars, no deadlifts, lunkalarms, etc. Their income depends on low expenditures from having no trained staff and little maintenance on equipment.

PF is a gym that doesn't want you working out there, it's why every advertisement is painfully geared towards people with high insecurities towards fitness and low self esteem.

Wrong.

I have a Planet Fitness membership because my MMA gym already costs me like $100 a month and doesn't have all the weights and such I need and isn't open 24/7.

Also going and eating pizza there, the membership pays for itself in food savings. I just hit the smith machine then max the fuck out on some sausage and green peppers, then hit on cardio bunny/fake bake roasties.

There is nothing wrong with Planet Fitness.

Sup Forums against pizza?
>Pizza goes into oven
>Jews hate ovens

It's been over run.

>pineapple pizza

that's some quality pizza desu

they don't look bad desu

You can not eat pizza and exercise!

Amirite guys?

America gets a lot of attention for our glorious heavenly burgers, but if you avoid the (((big pizza chains))) America makes some incredible pizza too.

see checkmate!

I don't, white pizza is for fucking weirdos.

See, I agree. It's not necessarily bad, but they are really catering to the people who want to put the bare minimum into exercising either out of shame or laziness.

There's really no excuse for them providing carb heavy foods and candy to people for free.

>Planet Fatness

I hate planet fitness, they hurt local gyms. But I'm stuck using them. My old gym is old and when it was built it was in a decent neighborhood.over the last several years the area has declined it's now ghetto. It's no longer safe for me to go there at night, too many rapey tyrones.

>planet fatness
good bait thread though yuronigger

>dirty bulking

>planet fitness
>gym
pick one

Shut the fuck up pastanigger go eat fucking square pizza like a fucking animal and cry about how you wuz romanz

God, grunting is annoying.
I dont want to hear an angry manlet grow like he is mating with a baboon

pizzas are a vegetable

As an American, this makes me sad. PT makes you sexy, fellow Americans, but you gotta give up the carbs.

hey, i gotta put something on my bones, and god knows i don't wanna put the effort into putting muscle on them.

A FUCKING LEAF

That looks like New York style pizza and good as fuck

I'm ok with this.

>Tfw when I get fat so you can go workout and it's basically a cut cycle and vacation for you

>I like my pizza to bask in a high traffic area of a sweaty gym for a couple of hours before I grab a slice

The estronaut preparing for Soyuz.

>1 post by this ID
>flag is hidden

>estronaut

>gymming with shitskins
kill me now senpai

What do you think Obamacare and socialized medicine is for? Soon when the whole system is crossed and connected you’ll only be allowed to buy groceries tied to your BMI - no soda for you fattie.

I got a headache from laughing so hard.

please don't tell the hot female tennis players this

One time they gave me 2 free pizzas, and i brought them to my girlfriends familys house and claimed i bought them for them. So planet fitness isn't too bad

thought I had the camera on my laptop covered. getting old sucks!

The Planet Fitness in the OP is is about 3 times as busy as it usually is. Must be feeding time. Planet Fitness #248 in Portland Maine.

Also, it's not $10/month. Every year they charge a "membership fee", and there's a $40 "startup" fee, so the first year costs you $17/month.

Still pretty cheap if you eat there when they're giving out free food.

>Context
Getting "free pizza" after working out and paying a gym fee

>european highways