Heading toward the middle of S2. I still don't hate Suzaku...

Heading toward the middle of S2. I still don't hate Suzaku. I actually think he's been more reasonable and a better big brother-figure to Nunnally than Lelouch.

When do I start hating him?

When he does the whole "muh duty as an honorary britannian cuck" and fucks his friends over

When he fires nuke at Kallen while within its blast radius, kills everyone in Tokyo, and you remember how his Geass affects his actions.

>When do I start hating him?
>Heading toward the middle of S2
If you don't hate him by now you never will. Most of the hate come from retards and Lelouchfags like theseand

>Hating someone for doing something beyond their control

Why?

Not really a Suzakurager, but he agreed to take the weapon into the field. He's a Rounds, he should be nobodies bitch but the Emperor's.

He doesn't get a pass because of that.

I am also right in the middle of season two but never have I hate him. Nothing wrong with him other than he is a hard ass.

In that episode, they agree to take it out and use it as a threat only. That's what he agreed to do. You can see after he shoots it, the tech team doesn't want to talk with him and Loyd doesn't even want to give him the Lancelot Conquista. Cecile is even like why did you shoot it?

>but he agreed to take the weapon into the field.
To prevent Nina and Schienzel from firing it. He was never planning on using it to begin with hence why he refused when Nina kept telling him to do so. If anything Lelouch should have fucking remembered the commanded he placed on him instead of egging Kallen to kill him.

What the fuck are you talking about Rager?

>better big brother-figure to Nunnally than Lelouch.

Worked out so well

>When do I start hating him?
You aren't supposed to. He's a good guy, he's just blinded by his traumas and biases and he pulls his head out of his ass by the end of the show once he's shown how much of a hypocrite he's been anyway.

Oh come on, it's Suaku's call that he mounted it.

Whether he knows the exact details of the live geass (I can't recall) or not, he at least knows from Shikine island that he is prone to desperate, uncharacteristic, actions when his life is under immediate danger.

Yet he loads up with the Fleija nonetheless. That's on him.

>Oh come on, it's Suaku's call that he mounted it.
Because he didn't want Nina to launch it you fucking idiot.

>Whether he knows the exact details of the live geass (I can't recall) or not,
He doesn't because he never recalls the action while in effect but he knows Lelouch geassed him when they confronted eachother at the shrine.

Jesus fuck Rager you're pathetic

Sup Suzakurager

You don't, he's one of the better characters.

You really can't grasp things can you.

Because he didn't want Nina to launch it? So what, that is utterly irrelevant considering his own compromised judgement.

Your idiocy is only proved by the fact that you can't grasp that I pointed out that his knowledge of the geass (or not) is a moot point. Yet you bogged yourself down arguing that point. Like a simpleton.

Are there people who are so immature that they could have watched Code Geass when it came out and still hate Suzaku? I mean, if you were even as young as ten then you should be 20 by now and know a bit more about how the world works and how Suzaku's methods were both more realistic and less petty than Lelouch's throughout a good 4/5s of the show.

Isn't it essentially a gamble? - putting aside their odds of success Suzaku's route would offer slower and less radical reform but relative peace while Lelouch would offer a chance at massive, quick change but with a lot of violence and a much higher chance of backfire.

Pretty much up to individuals which route they'd prefer, but in the year just passed we all saw a lot of people distrusting in the establishment's ability to reform, so it's not some tiny minority that'd probably be more inclined towards to Lelouch's methods.

>You really can't grasp things can you.
No because your dumbass would have blamed him regardless.

>Because he didn't want Nina to launch it? So what, that is utterly irrelevant considering his own compromised judgement.

How the fuck is that is that irrelevant? Suzaku was never going to fire the damn thing under any circumstance and the only way it did was because of a literal magic command he had no fucking control over doing it.

>Your idiocy is only proved by the fact that you can't grasp that I pointed out that his knowledge of the geass (or not) is a moot point.
Its not a moot point because its the main reason the damn thing got fired to begin with. Why is it so hard for you to grasp such a simple concept that FLEIJA being launched was an act of contrivance then something he did of his own will so you have to stoop to blame him for bringing it out when his intention was never to use it to begin with because he knew Nina would have done so herself? Jesus Christ I feel sorry for people like you who would endlessly hate a fictional character for no reason
>but in the year just passed we all saw a lot of people distrusting in the establishment's ability to reform, so it's not some tiny minority that'd probably be more inclined towards to Lelouch's methods.
Considering how fucking close it was and how its not going to offer any sort of radical change I'll say it only further proves how dumb people are hence why you must have been dumb to think Lelouch's method was right.

already in the middle of season 2, and hes a fucking race traitor and a fucking coward

Sup Suzakurager

He's the hero Area 11 deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A white knight.

:')