Reminder That This Faggot Is Doing Nothing

Hey Sup Forums,

Just a reminder that Jeff Sessions is a faggot.

No Hillary
No Lynch
No Comey
No Jarret
No Obama
No Uranium One
No Clinton Foundation
No demand to unseal the sexual assault settlements by Congress using our tax dollars
No deportations other than "Muh MS-13"

When can we replace him??

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/mueller-might-be-the-one-whos-draining-the-swamp/2017/11/24/e1f11ae0-c40b-11e7-84bc-5e285c7f4512_story.html?utm_term=.b6003c162929
youtu.be/8b6xWGfABZs
washingtonpost
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/mueller-might-be-the-one-whos-draining-the-swamp/2017/11/24/e1f11ae0-c40b-11e7-84bc-5e285c7f4512_story.html?utm_term=.b6003c162929
mobile.twitter.com/damartin32/status/929601088570974208
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How do you know, do you work there?

Trump should have fired him when he refused himself.

But at least we’re getting marijuana off the streets.

The storm is coming faggots

he's chomping at the bit too hard to go after legal Marijuana states, but nobody but him wants to give him the resources to do it or cooperate so he does literally nothing else. He wrote to congress not to put back in the protections that prevent the DOJ from going after medical marijuana by not providing them funding with it, and they put it back in the budget anyway, so he's throwing a shitfit. Keeping weed illegal is his #1 priority.

*recused
Be ashamed of yourself

Reminder Sessions never colluded with any Russians

>when he refused himself.
Oh burger...

>Trump should have fired him when he refused himself.
1. It's recused
2. It's his job to recuse himself in situations like that
3. He said he'd recuse himself during the confirmation hearings before Trump even fucking appointed him. That Trump is a retard shouldn't be held against Sessions

you forgot Rice
>those hands are huge, are you sure its female?

Checked. The Obamas were just too lawless. The spying and unmasking constitute criminal conspiracy. Did Obama coordinate with the Clintons campaign? Since the Muh Russia BS came from the Clinton camp, I think it's safe to say yes.

WRONG. The sting is on stupid. The storm is HERE.

>But at least we’re getting marijuana off the streets
It was shamefully easy to get my medical marijuana card.

Fucking right the storm is here.

That's harsh. I'm sure he's doing something like a Roy Moore babysitting impression

Ohhhhh Leaf....this isn't RED.DIT

Please. Jeff Sessions is a Fag. Nothing is happening. Nothing will happen.

Cant do that without greater evidence or majority public support.

Optics is everything.

It's a delicate walk. Everything has to line up first. Mueller currently has 4000 sealed indictments for DNC staff, Podesta group, deep state opperatives, pedos and Obama staff.

Once the msm and the normies realize what's happening it will be too late and Sessions will strike with full authority of Trump and Mueller.

That's why he recused himself, so when the indictiments comeout, he can prosecute with the shield of being unbiased.

Basically this

Every indictment has been of Trump campaign staff. The DNC shit isn't related to the Russia investigation that he was commissioned to do. This investigation isn't about Hillary it's about Trump. mInd you they should investigate the Clinton Foundation and Podesta group too but that's not currently on the table. No investigator has been hired to do that.

Lol now you're a ward of the state.
Have fun getting your guns and property taken like in Hawaii.

Like I said, when the normies (you) realize what's happening it will be to late.

His commission wasn't to investigate pedogate, and unless it somehow has a connection to the Trump campaign and Russia, none of the indictments will be to any of those people as that's not what he's supposed to be investigating. That's like calling the cops because someone's trying to break into your house at night and instead of arresting the dude creeping around your house they bring in dogs to come sniff for drugs in your house without a warrant.

Just some fucking shill for pill pushers who want the populace addicted to anti-depressants.

Well, considering they are all still wondering around shit talking the Trump admin instead of in handcuffs and busy with their court cases, I'd say that's pretty good fucking evidence.

His mandate is to investigate foriegn interference, a very broad category. The media has labled it an investigation into Trump Russia collusion to push their narrative.

Remember that Trump himself had a meeting with Mueller the day before HE appointed him.

He appointed him after pressure, and because he knows he personally has clean hands in it. But it's going to burn everyone around him including his sons and son in law. He doesn't give a shit because he's a narcissist... and he'll just pardon them at the end of his term(s)

it's ok you have to remember weed is more dangerous than all the stuff you mentioned

>former FBI director under George Bush and during 911 has clean hands in it
Lol

Here's what happened.
>Trump had a meeting the day before Mueller was appointed.
>Mueller walks in and askes whats goi-
>Trump puts up a finger and finishes trolling Mika Brzezinski
>Trump slaps phone down on the table
>stands up and looks Mueller in the eyes
>tells him he knows all about Uranium One, Clinton Foundation, Haiti, Iraq, Libya, 9/11.
>Hands him a full MI investigation in Russian collusion, Seth Rich and Awan brothers
>Jokes about making him get on his knees.
>but really you can work for me or get thrown in jail with the rest
>Mueller cowers, looks at his hands for a second, then looks up and says, I'm ready to serve the President of the United States of America.

>doesn't know what 'ward of the state' actually means

no I meant Trump personally has his hands clean. The investigation is going to burn about half of his campaign staff and maybe a few relatives but they still won't get anything on Trump or Pence himself.

>burn about half of his campaign staff

Maybe in the eyes of the media and normies but not his base or in any legal sense. His campaign staff getting caught up is a front to keep the narrative away from the real sting going on. In a few monthes Dems are going to be crucifying Mueller publicly and asking for him to be removed but at that point it will be too late.
+++

Ok is Mueller being /ourguy/ a meme or what? Wtf is going on.

by burn I mean they get charged, go to trial, might get convicted might serve prison terms until Trump pardons them.

Shoot yourself in the face you retard fuck

Yes, he's a turned white hat.

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/mueller-might-be-the-one-whos-draining-the-swamp/2017/11/24/e1f11ae0-c40b-11e7-84bc-5e285c7f4512_story.html?utm_term=.b6003c162929

youtu.be/8b6xWGfABZs

Let's archive that

>washingtonpost com/world/national-security/mueller-might-be-the-one-whos-draining-the-swamp/2017/11/24/e1f11ae0-c40b-11e7-84bc-5e285c7f4512_story.html?utm_term=.b6003c162929
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/mueller-might-be-the-one-whos-draining-the-swamp/2017/11/24/e1f11ae0-c40b-11e7-84bc-5e285c7f4512_story.html?utm_term=.b6003c162929

Drumpkins really do live in a fantasy world

Jeff needs to justify his existence.

The only people who collided with Russians we demoncratz. Hillary and bill while she was in the state department. That should be a slam dunk.

> Uranium One . Say where did the NORKs get their Uranium? Has anybody asked this question?

Hello FBI have you asked where this trail ends up.

> Urainium One to Russia to North Korea!!!!!

Just standard 2D chess. We all want Hillary to run again in 2020. Hillary, with how badly she is handling the loss, is the GOPs greatest asset. Not worth the drama.

Tick tock.

This really cracked my consensus

I've seen same article posted before...anymore proof besides WaPo which sucks to begin with?

No major outlet will let on about what's really happening.

But the sealed indictment list is available
mobile.twitter.com/damartin32/status/929601088570974208

they filed suit against him a couple days ago

>But at least we’re getting marijuana off the streets.
and doing nothing about the junk, brilliant

HAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHA Fuck, history is already judging you a retard, and the shit hasn't even hit yet. If you still think like this, you are pathetic. I mean it. Pathetic. You have been so deceived, you should not trust your own intuition. You're literally 100% wrong, probably about all your world views. Hope you are ready to have your entire world view shattered. WOW. I'm gonna need a fucking RAINCOAT to keep the brains of exploded liberal heads off my clothes this week.