(((Tax cuts)))

(((Tax cuts)))

That’s a good goy. Jared and Ivanka are very pleased

Other urls found in this thread:

mises.org/library/myths-reaganomics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

better tax system = more stable living = higher chance to start a family = angainst the spirit of white genocide

you know it's true, shlomo.

Ah yes... Jared writes great talking points. You’ve truely embraced the MAGA agenda! That’s a good goy

Trump is doing other things to benifit whites. He’s building the wall and now deporting illegals.

If they need to pass tax cuts to do that then so be it

I hope people segregated by tax bracket not skin color, ethnics, country or religion

Ah yes! We are working on the wall! It’s coming along nicely! We are going through the planning and prototyping. We might need you to vote for trump again in 2020 and then for Ivanka in 2024. It will get finished! You just need to vote in more republicans!

Btw don’t pay attention to the 50000 refugees we are letting in...

I literally don't give a single shit

Good good. We will need you to vote trump again in 2020! We need an extra 4 years tops to complete the wall! Only 8 more years I swear!

Once the wall is finished in 2028 you can vote for Ivanka again to make sure the wall is staffed!

Ivanka is a globalist. It will be pence in 2024 or maybe some other nationalist

Why would you use such antisemitic language! Goy don’t you know 8 million died!

>My gentleman of colour

you see the dollar sign?! that means you get more money! That's how this works!

You can keep your taxes high and the rich will find a way to not have to pay them.

They will send their money elsewhere. They will hire pajeets, build their products in china, etc.

The rich will be fine as always. The working class will not.

Commies like yourself fail to realize that their system is undesirable and that humans can find alternatives to it.

Oy! Commies?! No! What a hateful word. Why would you do this? Because I'm jewish?! That's it right!

just ignore all the loopholes we put into the new tax code! I need a deduction on my private jet goy! It's a business expense and I need it to travel to Israel

You don't need to take advantage of loopholes to pay less taxes. You can just move to another country altogether since it's not worth it to pay high taxes.

That's something that's very easy for rich people to do.

If you reduce tax rate, and people with their extra money start businesses, then tax revenue will go up. Your rate will go down, but since everyone is getting richer, --on that lower rate you're able to collect more money.

If you look at the stock market--it seems to be working. Trump has explained all of this in his book.

Did everyone on this board completely forget that Reaganomics doesn't work?

REAL Reaganomics has never been tried, shitlord.

why not?

Nearly the entire board isn't old enough to remember. Pretty clear this is the first election for many here, and will be their first time seeing what happens to the economy after the GOP is done.

or, ppl don't fall for the memes of the various Keynesianists anymore. Reagan did not implement his economical views, therefor there were no Reaganomics.
mises.org/library/myths-reaganomics

I think his legacy is trickle-down, which this new tax plan very much is. Let's face it, the last financial crisis never ended, it was just hidden, and this tax plan is a final fix for the extremely wealthy before things come crashing down again.

all will be reveled qqq

Lol I know so many people who were actually able to start businesses because of tax cuts. There was a huge boom in small business. You are so dumb, you're just repeating what your commie teachers say.

Tax cuts = reagonomics

Fuck you

Low to no taxes, much less regulation, no deficit spending.
This is all you need for a healthy and fair economy in a statist society.

Nowadays everyone calls low taxes reagonomics or trickle down to dismiss the principle based on what happened in the eighties.

Fact is reagon only managed to lower taxes.
Deficit spending increased and deregulation was just more regulations that were supposed to fix the problems of previous regulations without actually repealing the other crap.

that's why libertarians day and night condemn Keynsesianist boom and bust economies and governemt enforced Fiat currencies. If anything, there was/is a massive trickle up.

Oh! Nice one goy! That’s a great (((website)))

>governemt

>opposing free market and roleplaying ad a nazi

>Iwasalmostforcedtoaddressyourargumentbutiseeyoumadeatypohahatoughluckpal.jpg

He was correcting his own typo. Do you not understand how the IDs here work?

If you can't address your own argument, how can you expect anyone else to?

what a fantastic rebuttal.

my spell checker marks every word as wrong, because it is not set on English mode.

America is saved actually

This can save you all Americanons, from your:

>But muh jewie commie conspiracy and muh trickul daun reegonomix

>Not knowing what mises institute is.
>assumes its jewish fuckery.
>a total shithead stormfag stereotype.