What’s the solution to the nu male question?

What’s the solution to the nu male question?

Onions.

They should be sexually assaulted.

How about you just ignore them like an adult

Conscription
> compulsory military service for 3 years

nu females

Nu male was coined by jews to further divide and conquer.

You don't even know what the nu stands for.

What problem?
Someone need to provide for the sluts once they are 30+ and not attractive anymore.

/thread

Why do they always eat fucking cereal I know they are literal children but sugary cereal is a shit tier breakfast. What is the true patricians breakfast I vote eggs?

By ending net neutrality unironically and pricing social network use so high it hurts.

gas

Bulletproof coffee.

Starship Troopers style. If there's no war, think up shit that's just as dangerous and hard so no one gets a free pass.

Steak and Eggs with Hashbrowns and Sausage.

the only solution...
the final solution.

whats the problem? Its self darwinism for the most part.

Estrogen pills and overwhelming competition from alpha white men. They’ll all castrate themselves and be gone within a generation

I'd like to make fun of them but at least they have friends

I eat organic eggs with olive oil and butter. Is that good?

If those guys were my friends I'd shoot myself in the head

meh as long as their politics aren't shit I don't think they would be that bad

First, We must Install strict schooling laws and traditional values to be taught from an extremely young age. We must teach them loyalty to the state and that they have the duty to work for the state, and no one is going to help them if they do not work.
After they finish school, Conscription. we must teach them how to be strong both physically and emotionally, and further discipline and loyalty to the state.
Then install laws preventing people above the age of 25 to live with their parents, forcing them to live on their own and find a job. of course, if a person has a difficulty finding job and is willing to work the state will help him find a job, but if a person refuses to work and has the opportunity to the state will not aid him in any way. If that plan fails and the male grows up to be a degenerate, he should just be killed. He cannot contribute to society and has no place in it.

One look at them is enough to know they are leftists user

More esterogens.

FPBP

>They should be sexually assaulted.
...with onions.

>solution to the nu male question

hard times

I hope Trump brings it hard.

War. They will become men or die.

I drink it every day.

Go ahead,make the problem worse.

I see a bunch of men enjoying themselves largely free of women. What's the problem?

there are no women there because they're doing dumb kid shit

heheheh you know the solution buddy heheheh

Explain pls burger bro

True suffering and hardship