Are Universities against buddhists?

Are Universities against buddhists?

Let´s find out.

Other urls found in this thread:

religionfacts.com/swastika
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
renegadetribune.com
youtube.com/watch?v=OYHVTFC6Bq4&t=32s
hinduwebsite.com/hinduism/concepts/meaning-and-significance-of-swastika-in-hinduism.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=WM-wL51wCFs
youtube.com/watch?v=GurhU3-xz_M
youtube.com/watch?v=RjZRaE5vzgQ
drive.google.com/open?id=157hsGxY_bdZzkKdlBYAiMtdXbdl7NeKrstrike
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i had no black ink, so i colored it in uper picture

Here is printable image

The swastikas are clearly photoshopped on, I'll give you a little credit for putting them under the post it note but they are perfectly sharp while the rest is kind of blurry

Swastikas are supposed to be angled 45°

Not in budhism, genius.

fixes

nice resolution

religionfacts.com/swastika

use the softer "sun-symbol" with slight bulbs at the end. From the buddist temples I've seen they were more common, and will confuse the crap out of any antifa who never ventured further than the hood the were born in and the confines of their own head.

I fixed it,
now it's even more retarded, I suppuse that's what OP wanted.

this

Not sure but would like to find out how they react.

kill yourself you fucking kiwi

thanks i noticed

>religionfacts.com/swastika
thanks all this should be okey
Also religionfacts.com/swastika

You changed the swastikas.

Now they're truly freedom. What are you? A liberal?

yeah but sjw´s dont know that

now you are using your head, find the Black SUN

We will teach you everything, knowledge is power

We did this a year ago

(((we))))

>not using the og

re do
re make correctly

Wow you are saying the Black Sun are Jews? You are pretty retarded aren't you?

>being indian

>Not doing it right at once
You are a retard and you should be considered a retard.

No, swastikas can be at any angle and the most ancient swastikas are not angled 45°.

Thats a good idea. Have a (you)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Brilliant

Well shit.

Bump

Normalization, this is good brother what we have been working towards it has worked. This is a good plan we tried to get you guys to do it some time ago, but you were doing the IOKTBW one first, which worked great. Everything is on schedule no worries. We are here to help however we can. Educate yourself here
renegadetribune.com
and here

We need all of you in tis fight, we are proud of what you have done and we love you guys, the Black Sun rises again

Also use these

We made these also

this is that australian poster isnt it

but your country IS India

wut? LGBTQ people never had swastikas, how are they reclaiming it?

>cant even use the right orientation for the Hindu "peace symbol"

Our people did this, the sheeple are idiots, normie tier don't worry about it, this is simple psychology normalization, this is how you move men to your will , we can train you
youtube.com/watch?v=OYHVTFC6Bq4&t=32s

they never had rainbows either

>implying it is isn't exactly how wee wanted it

hey faggot, yah you gas your fucking self, we are running this show you just be a good little useful idiot and spread the red pills we drop you and stay the fuck out of our way, deal?

don't they use counter clockwise swastikas?

Also I have a story relating to this from work
> work with Hindu guy, total bro tier
> go shooting all the time
> he drives a big green Chevy with an amulet hanging from the mirror
> one day another coworker see this and due to his retardation, thinks car is a Nazi
>coworker spit on his car and dents his bumper
> the dumb fuck literally walks in bragging about it
>Hindu guy asks if it was it a green chevy
>"LOL ya bro you seen it."
>Hindu guy start fuming and almost fights the kid
>ends up forcing him to pay for it and clean up the spit with his hands
>threatens to Persue action for a hate crime
>forever labels retarded lib as racist

Needless to say it was a good day

I like it OP. It's been over 70 years since Nazi Germany fell - time to take back the swastika from those evil soulless fascists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Persue
just goes to show to show the stupidest person in the room is always the one trying to imply other people are stupid because they lack the cognitive skills to understand anything

Buddhism uses the swastika loosely, left, right, angled not angled. I've seen every variation, from Japan, Korea to Thailand and China....don't 1. expect consistency in Asia and 2. as Buddhism is originally Indian (prior to, goes what? Islamic Invasions that killed it off in its country of origin) it has Hindu roots, swastika one of them.

It is one fo my favorite things to spot when traveling. Just smile a Pepe smile, take the picture and be happy the jews haven't forced Asia to capitulate (((yet))) and get rid of them(actually might be a good thing to see them try lol).

*pursue, feel better now?

try to keep your motuh shut and your ears open, try not spreading discord among other whites, try bettering yourself, every retarded thing you say or comment you make derails conversation and white unity. Get it? Better yourself we are at war for our survival do something positive for the cause and stop being a hindrance to the effort. Sorry trying to be a dick, but we have to change the board culture, to get positive results. Stop tearing others down, stop being a jerk, this makes it hard to differentiated between the shills doing this shit. If we have a proper board culture working towards our goals they will be easy to spot and ignore other than wasting time fucking with them. Be a fasces, a bundle, be a positive force for your people

History of Swastika
hinduwebsite.com/hinduism/concepts/meaning-and-significance-of-swastika-in-hinduism.asp

>Be a fasces, a bundle, be a positive force for your people
Be a faggot. Got it.

Just letting you know people like the Black Sun and OP we put 24/7 7 days a week in risking everything in this, the least you could do is show a little respect for what we are doing to save you and your family from execution or enslavement under psychopath pedophile dark wizards, know what I mean brother? We does this for you, for all of you we need you to help us any way you can

I lol'd, now this is proper shit posting ty

More of a Hindu symbol

The swastika is an indo-european symbol

Germans called it both Hakenkreuz and Schwarzstika = Black Swastika.

Hitler explains all the symbolism in Mein Kampf you brainlet.

It is an Aryan symbol millions of years old

Find all the answers here guys, we need to help guide others and stop spreading misinformation

this is war on information, knowledge is power, you gotta step your game up we need you

That is normie tier, for public consumption we have the arcanum the occult knowledge, the real truth for those smart enough to search it out

Anglo-Saxon urn.

The Swastika is obviously an ancient indo-european symbol and the push from kikes to
claim that it was "silly" of the nazis to use it as a symbol, or that "it's asian!!!!", is just an attempt
to delegitimize the european people even more. Stone by stone they want to dismantle any sort of ancestral awareness from us.

More germanic swastikas, this one from ad 800 Norway...

Hmm that golden man seems familiar...

brother I already told you it is an Aryan symbol found on every continent by every race of people brought to the by the Aryans that are the descendants of Atlantis that brought them civilization and technology. This is not up for debate this is fact you will find all the evidence on that yt channel

They want to destroy history and knowledge this is why they wanted to destroy the swastika and demonize it, it is one of the major proofs of the ancient Aryan connection and real history

No I agree, I just wanted to show more evidence to the others that the claim that the Swastika came from east asia is not true at all.

Many people try to ridicule the nazis by using the argument that "Lol why're you using a buddhist symbol lol"

Oh yah sorry start with these if you want to know more
youtube.com/watch?v=WM-wL51wCFs
youtube.com/watch?v=GurhU3-xz_M
youtube.com/watch?v=RjZRaE5vzgQ

We have all the evidence and much, much more you can't even imagine on that channel, everything is there

It's obviously a symbol with magic power. Just think about how fixated we still are today with the nazis and
that powerful symbol, just think about how many times people have subconsciously started sketching it down on paper.
They want the swastika gone because it holds magic power and it triggers something deep and primal within
those touched by the indo-europeans.

this bro gets it

made this for the channel but got copyright drive.google.com/open?id=157hsGxY_bdZzkKdlBYAiMtdXbdl7NeKrstrike for the music tell me what you think

>Hmm that golden man seems familiar...

Reminds me of this (pic related), from 150 bc in Denmark

Oh boy. Here we go.

> we wuz Harappa
The Harappa were literal niggers and good riddance they were culturally enriched out of existence. Pajeets did nothing wrong.

That also but I thought it had an intriguing likeness to how we see Buddha usually depicted.
Coincidence or just further proof of the indo-european connection?