youtube.com/watch?v=_Ei2izPLpHc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No.

and wasn't she underage?

Not yet

>and wasn't she underage?
Yes, and?

They went to college together

well, its clearly wrong. I and wasn't he like 25? he's like 8 years older then her, and she's underage - theres clearly something wrong there.

I still don' see your point.

Satou is 22, also calling a 17 year old underage is really pushing it

An high school drop out meets a college drop out

She's 17, which is old enough to get married in Nipland. It's also implied that they didn't get married till a bit later as well.

>Satou is 22
well shit. maybe I was just trying to push him to be more my age.

And yes, technically 17 is still underage from the laws POV. although age of consent law is a mess in Japan.

>Satou is 22

Damn, sort of ruins the immersion seeing as he's a young fag. I always thought of him as in the 25-30 range.

You guys know that the age of consent in Japan is 15 or 16 right? you can also get married before 18 too.

Damn, son I wa a hikki when I read tehe novel and even I didn't project as much

in that one doujin, yes

noice

>calling a 17 year old underage is really pushing it
That's not what the judge told me

thats on the federal level, however each province has its own local age of consent and age of marriage. its 18 in some provinces.

Why is that a problem?

no problem, I just hope you have a good defense lawyer.

Misaki was 17 years old when they met for the first time...
To the end she'd be around 19.

Saauce pls

youtube.com/watch?v=_Ei2izPLpHc

>Being this new

>being this old
its time for you to move on gramps, move on to the graveyard.

Satou wasn't a virgin though, so isn't Misaki dating used goods? He should dump that worthless slut, I bet his cock is all dried out and gross. Sluts like him need to burn.

They did and continue to do so in the manga. I forgot about the novels. In the anime they didn't een get frisky or anything.

They do in the manga and novels.

Agreed.
They made him out to be a big shut in loser but he was actually a non virgin Chad getting laid in highschool.

citation needed. I dont recall this in the novels. Misaki is pure!

You'll get there too, you stupid faggot. Unless, hopefully, a truck runs you over or you become an hero, you will grow old as well.
That's the beauty of time.

>look at me my wrong opinion is above the law
Bring back our prince Mr. Superiorfag

Meybe.

I don't recall this at all. Post source or stop spreading false information like these retards (, ).

He fucked a crazy chick who proposed it on a whim after she had been dumped by her bf, 5 years prior to the events of the show.

>novels

There's only one novel you fucktards

and they don't fuck in either manga or the novel

Manga has impled fucking, novels not so much

>implied fucking
Bullshit.
>novels
Stop it.

Fuck. I just re-read the last chapters and they did end up doing it. I don't know why I forgot about it completely.

First, this is not where they do it. The order is confession->kiss->secret.

But she suggests they skip to the end. So they go to a crazy love hotel (bed scene with a carousel next to it) but that's not where they do it either (there was no kiss anyway because they skipped right to the 'secret' item).

She's just baiting him to tell her how he really feels.

The manga was so shit I pretty much ai forgot about it entirely

They leave the hotel and she makes a passing remark about feeling like a worn out bag.
Still, she wouldn't say this if they had sex but it's a hint of what's to come.

Yamazaki leaves town and Misaki moves in with Satou shortly after. And then this happens.

I'm not going to look for any earlier clues but I think it's safe to say they didn't do it before the last volume.

Yes.

love that soundtrack man

I remember this scene

I remember this one.

>daily reminder you'll never have a guardian angel show up at your doorstep

whoops wrong picture

guess they did fug, don't remember that tho

Why did the mod delete the last thread?

What level of braindead do you have to be to do that?

My headcanon says they did.

only in the manga do they fuck since the manga goes past the novel/anime ending.

No you were right the first time.

Is there anything else like that anime. That thing is a fucking wake up call for an neet or weeb out there. Any other realistic anime about neets or loners out there. The only thing that's even come close is The Tatami Galaxy.

I dont need the manga, the anime was near perfection. From the first episode to the ending. So with that i dont read the manga or the novel, im happy with where those characters ended up in the anime.

The novel is better, tho

>weeb
kill yourself

Novel>Anime>>>>>>>Manga

>realistic
I was a NEET till 26 and I never had a Misaki

Indeed, the manga is pretty shit when compared to the novel and even the anime

There's the ressentiment manga which a darker and more realistic version of the future for people here.

16 is legal in Japan, for marriage (if you are female) and for sex.

I would agree with this on a writing quality basis, however the OST is just too god tier and thus is superior overall.

She literally never cared for him a bit.

Does being underaged even mattter?

They're both shitty people. That was made clear by the end it.