Name foods that actually increase testosterone levels

Name foods that actually increase testosterone levels.

>Mfw Elderberries increase test levels

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=66boOY4xXGU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

onions

Unprocessed food, that's it.
youtube.com/watch?v=66boOY4xXGU

Horse Meat
>Steroids

BEANS

Dingle berries.

sardines

Iodine salt

why do you people want to go bald?

nice meme, soyboy

Oysters and red meat have dietary zinc which is good for testosterone from what I understand.

goose

Pizza but you have to get the right kind

If you have the genes you will go bald whatever you do. High T makes it only happen earlier

turnips radishes kohlrabi
spinach maybe kale?

deer

beef from the grocery store is not the same as beef from a farm

mint tea

So we can be better nazis of course.

"Your mother was a hamster , and your father smelled of Elderberries " -- Monty Python

semen

Nothing, because food does not work like that.

It aromatises to oestrogen.
If you swallow your own, however, you don't lose the precious minerals such as zinc and selenium.

you cannot "increase" test levels; all you can do is assure they're in normal range. this is accomplished by avoiding processed foods, soy, alcohol, smoking, etc., while lifting weights, eating healthy, and getting lots of sleep.

if you want to literally increase test, try steroids.

Stop using commercial shampoo if you want to keep hair. Main greedeant is sodium / ammonia laureth sulfate , a commercial engine degreaser , with perfume added.

Borax, while not exactly a food, increases testosterone.

I'm not going to link anything because I'll be accused of being a fucking shill. Take 60 seconds to search and read a few articles. It absolutely fucking works.

Yes, I said "borax" - which contains boron, and it's actually the boron doing the increase.

eggs

garlic