HIV is over. Thoughts?

HIV is over. Thoughts?

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5137537/Why-2017-milestone-race-end-HIV.html

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalcandidacenter.com/Leaky-Gut-and-Candida-Yeast-Infection-s/1823.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candida_(fungus)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Truvada dies inside vaginas. Work on box pox now and harder to see super gonorrhea

We've been curing HIV and AIDS for over a decade.

Release HIV 2.0

All on you asshole. You did the first one in a lab. Died in Eden. Gave yourself the first aids we cured only for gays. Let alone aids 2.0
Dumb memeing nog

My thought is, '''untransmittable''' until this is proven to be false by another 107 coalburning rostie petri dishes

HIV/AIDS is not over. The virus will evolve into super AIDS soon by these idiots forgetting to take their meds.

The key is vaginas. Dont want diseases? Stay away from pussies by using at least a turkey baster. We're all at least bi anyways. I cant remember the name of one of the billions of their bacteria but one of them makes truvada only 30% effective. Vaginas even try and kill sperm. They are very acidic. But fucking zika and aids and gonorrhea get in there real good. The ideal environment. And gaping. Assholes dont have fungus but even that is not good enough if it sits near a gabagool gash

Aids is not a bacteria. They are monitored for use. Why would you "forget"? You must use condoms with them. Not that clam diggers ever do. Admit your loss. Admit you tried predicting future and people's tendencies before. And were wrong. And will be this time

thanks you.. hyper oxygenation of the blood completely kills all traces of the virus.

not exactly. yeast infections cause all cancers. HPV is not yeast. it causes warts. we need to know the differences. as for hyper oxygenation. the cure for these vaginally "gifted" tumors is baking soda and saline injection. not exactly oxygen is it

Hopefully the CIA will release HIV-X that has a 100% mortality rate

youll make it yourselves you stupid retard. no lab required this time. nasty ass diseased degenerate

I'm not wrong. The Virus will evolve when some idiot forgets to take medication or decides to go off of it. Are you forgetting virus reproduction? Or are you just using fag science.

b-but vaginas are self c-cleaning....??!?!!

Youre always wrong. Antibiotics have a problem if you stop taking. This nigger caught it in 2001. Went 16 years. It's dead now. You going to forget for 16 years? It works on us. Doesnt work on you. Youre a contemptible failure. Always have been

Well, god did his best. We're on our own.

This. All lies. We even say they have prostates. It's only pee. Three times more smeg. Only men get butchered at birth

>flag

>HIV is over. Thoughts?

It can be minimized IF YOU MAINTAIN THE MEDICATIONS but not eliminated

South African blacks are still 20% HIV infected.

>Assholes dont have fungus
Wrong.
nationalcandidacenter.com/Leaky-Gut-and-Candida-Yeast-Infection-s/1823.htm

Thanks Eve. God doesnt kill people. We do. Satan does
>argument
>sign of the covenant

>We even say they have prostates
lol, some woman actually told me that she had a prostate once. What a dumb bitch.

just wait. read the fucking threads
canesten is for women. how does a gay man get candida? food allergies? candida comes from vaginas. period

>HIV is over. Thoughts?
How do we bring it back? Is there anything even better on the horizon?

vaginas

> how does a gay man get candida
don't have to be gay , or ever take anything up there. It just happens I suppose.... somehow.

you dont have to be gay because gays dont get it and fucking vaginas are the only source of it. ffs

I know you’re not OP
But you’re still a bundle of sticks.

>vaginas are the only source of it
Nope. Everything comes from somewhere. Candida just happens to be everywhere.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candida_(fungus)

HIV never was to begin with user...

Nobody else sees this? As for HIV, now we need to fix the bug chasers either in the brain or otherwise to stop the disease lingering longer than it should after we eliminate it.

The only straight that guy is going is right into the oven.

youre a bundle of nazis or of death or of pussified disease piles
vaginas. period. stop defending women and their pussies
you? who the fuck was ever a bug chaser? youre dying of pussy cancer and aids you moron

Big deal... didn't this happen to Magic Johnson like 20 years ago?

Your neg hole can still be pozzed... don't be fooled.

Taking those expensive taxpayer funded drug cocktails doesn't mean HIV is over.

truvada is 99.9997% effective for gay males. combined with 98.9% effective condoms and you have the death of HIV. only for us. simple. read the threads. enjoy your 30% success rate

>he repeats as a mantra every time that tiny glimmer in his mind starts asking why he's a cock jockey.

Nope, pool's still closed.

>being this desperate for dick
You gotta get your shit sorted, user... NO NOT LIKE THAT!!!!

oh joy

You know what else could have cured HIV but for a fraction of the cost?

there's still a stigma attached to it. Personally, I don't want to be within a 30 foot radius of a bug chaser

I have a feeling that it's not farts....

>Thoughts?

It's too bad, HIV was great at culling niggers and fag degenerates.

You can cure HIV with aspirin. Common cold is more dangerous than HIV.

We need super aids transmitted along the faggot gene.

>You can cure HIV with aspirin
yea, 10 bottles full.
>Common cold is more dangerous than HIV.
Once you already have HIV. lol

Whites have a resistance to HIV. Its a minority and faggot problem.

lol wat

Not unless you fart gypsum flakes with cyanide gas soaked into them.

haha!

>This mutation, called Delta32, keeps a protein called CCR5 from rising to the surface of the immune system’s T cells. When CCR5 is on the surface of the cell, HIV is able to latch on to it and infect the cell; when it is not, the cell’s “door” is effectively closed to HIV.

Very few people have this genetic variation, which some scientists think has been inherited from ancestors who survived the massive bubonic plague in Europe centuries ago. About 1% of Caucasians have it, and it is even rarer in Native Americans, Asians, and Africans. A 2005 report indicated that 1% of people descended from Northern Europe are virtually immune to AIDS.

Poor Abdul...

I doubt it will every be eradicated. Its so widespread now that no matter how close they get some new strain will mutate and stay ahead of them.

Zyklon B has a 100% succcess rate, both for gay males and coal burners. Just sayin.

Legit retard ^^^

Did you just retard yourself with that "^^^"?

>what is thrush

True. Every HIV person I've ever met has been a complete degenerate. Lots of gay prostitutes looking for more dirty needles

It's not fucking over, it costs 100k/year per faggot for the rest of their pervy lives.

>they still fall for the 40 year old HIV hoax

Don't fuck pussies goys, you may get HIV and die. Leave it to the niggers, AIDS is sure to wipe them out within a decade.

>T. Aids monkey.

thrush is same as candida. only for you
not in africa. costs are coming down. this thread is so fucking shit and depressing. nobody can celebrate because you maligned the wrong things and it doesnt work on you. period

>this thread is so fucking shit and depressing
You're confusing this thread with your life, user.

whatever. fuck off. fuck this. youre all animals

daily reminder that at the height of the aid epidemic in San Francisco these disgusting faggots were averaging 7 different partners per month at bathhouses, when they tried to shut those disease factories down that's when the fags started protesting muh rights.
28% of faggots claim to have had over 1000 partners

the average woman has 283 partners. charlie sheen caught aids from 700 pussies. nothing could be done. because pussies. michael douglas caught throat cancer from box pox

From someone who had a candida infection, it is very rare and difficult to get.

>youre all animals

not if you come in contact with yeast infections

>
"not in africa. costs are coming down. this thread is so fucking shit and depressing"

are you on here to champion HIV? WTF do you expect the vast majority of people to think about randoms having unprotected sex with each other, getting AIDS and then whining that its unfair.

>some woman actually told me that she had a prostate once
>she had a prostate once
>she

stop talking to me. stop projecting all your gross nasty ass shit onto me. be a man. be serious. debate me. all you do is repeat what i say about you. with facts. onto me. without any

>that moment when you realized you actually liked AIDS because the people who suffered from it deserved it for the most part
It's true. You don't know what you got till it's gone.

that's what the journals say!
im not reading this aids infested pox box pushing jewry

>the average woman has 283 partners

MTF had his prostate removed. Hope you didn't sleep with sh'im.

haha!
nah, she was actually just uneducated.

Great news.Now faggots will get a deadlier kind of HIV which is also undetectable.

>200 members of the San Francisco Gay Men's Chorus have died of AIDs....

Like fucking pottery.

>gays have 1000

bullshit. you lost. i should kick you in the face

not anymore you fucking whorebag. adam and eve caused all deaths and all sins. youre a frog whore and in the synagogue of satan. you eleceted a sodomite and a grabbems and a probable pedo and incest guy. surrounded by pedos

>be a man
>be serious
now look in the mirror...

STOP REPLYING THEN DUNGPUNCHER!
At least own being a fag, stop being a wuss.

Good thing they made pozzing each other legal in California. Would be a waste of tax payer money to prosecute people for successfully leaving the gene pool.

yeah eh
kys

Keep your butthurt for the next huge cock cumming in your dirty holes, faggot.

And hpv is ramping up. Fun times.

>lighting your hair on fire over nothing or over your own problems
fucking overhead projector board i swear

Fuck off Maerlith.

why does a faggot come to Sup Forums? return to reddit

ok kardashian

youre dying

It might have something to do with sticking your dick up another man's ass. Blaming vagainas is such a faggot move. You can't fight nature faggot. You'll die trying. You just carry on intinsically being violent to your partners arsehole and i'll sit here laughing. Absolute state of faggots today.

and the next time you look in the mirror, you will hear them... The words that will haunt you for the rest of your life.
>be a man
>be serious
Echoing in your mind... driving you insane.

This is why everyone hates fags. Acting like superaidsboy cured it himself. It wasn’t a fag that created the cure.

They really are pushing these weasel word terms like "below detectable limits" or "untransmittable"... Look, you're still HIV+.

Now they just have to find a cure for colon cancer and a couple other gay related deadly plagues and everything is going to be ok.

im so glad you paywalled yourselves. when armageddon comes or we're "nuked" or you die of aids or any other very prolific vagina diseases then i will have been vindicated. no need to waste my time in here. you love dying for pussies. just like adam. pathetic. become a Christian you stupid kike bastard. you know nothing about anything. you dont specifically correct me. just have a heavy flow day. cuz you cant