Tawawa on Monday/Getsuyoubi no tawawa

New Tawawa on Monday image. As I had somehow predicted, its Jitome-chan (The shrine temple chick with the cold look and the bigger-than-LL-cup tawawas)

Other urls found in this thread:

anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=creator&creatorid=44448
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can Japanese priestesses get married and have children? Or are they more like celibate nuns?

For reference, she also appeared last year in a couple of images.

I thought you could be a shrine maiden without actually being a priestess. I'm unfamiliar with the rules governing that.

And a non-monday image of her that Himura also drew, alongside our smug heroine (or is it villain?) Ai-chan.

SWEET MAMBOBAGOOMBAS, BATMAN

Would you watch Tawawa with Ai-chan?

OY OY OY OY OY OY Is that from the BD special??? Where's it up? Is it up yet?

Nyaa

Hopefully this is a sign he's gonna introduce more characters and keep this series going. Then hopefully we'll also get more seasons of the anime.

Its up, but only a 360p raw for some reason.

Can I trade paizuri for a back massage with her?

Apparently resting an orange on one's bosom is a new trend, I've seen it on Pixiv recently: かがみもちち

No idea what it's about, maybe a variant on the Tawawa Challenge.

The letcherous monk is a common stereotype in anime, which makes me think Shinto monks don't get married. But being a Shrine Maiden is so loose on the rules, girls do it just for a part time job.

Why is she always angry? I understand the whole 'my breasts are too big' point. But she seems to hate every guy she sees as well. Oh god, she's a Tsun, isn't she. No! This series was perfect because it didn't have a Tsun!

She's more than just a dere-dere paizuri dispenser, is what Himura is getting at I think.

I would go film a movie with her. No, not like that you perv. Unless she wanted to.

>She's more than just a dere-dere paizuri dispenser
Well so are the other girls. They just happen to be genki, ara and...okay, the shopkeeper is pretty much just plain dere. But the point is none of them are Tsun.

Ain't seein it, dammit... Was it uploaded a while ago or something? Fuck

>kagamimochichi
It's a pun.
Kagamimochi are little decorations that the Japanese put up during New Year's (pic related).

"Chichi" is tits.

Search for it using the moon writing in .

IMPROVEMENT

>this
>angry

I think you need to get your brain checked man, never once have I ever considered Ai-chan to be anywhere close to Tsun

That particular image you posted was because she was all hyped up about 'making memories at the beach' with Salaryman and he fell asleep, I'd be pissy too

How nice.

The one where he puts the coat over her is super cute.

>Ai-chan will never recognize that bulge
Why live?

Yer a saint and a scholar!!!

I'm not referencing Ai. I'm referencing Jitome chan from OP image.

Ai is the best ara to ever grace the world.

That's no bra. That's a tunic.

IT FUCKING HAPPENED THEY DID THE THING
I think they just made out and we've been barking up the wrong tree this whole time with the 'they had crazy hardcore sex', she may have just been noisy during the makeout session when the sister called the phone.
BUT SOMETHING DEFINITELY DID HAPPEN

I almost like it better that way to be completely honest

Pretty sure she just had him take lewd pictures of her. If they were going at it, they wouldn't have answered the door. Let alone stopped to watch anime. And she wouldn't have told him to look away from her boobs.

Why is Boss-kun the best boy?

Poor guy. He's a freak in a world of eyeless men.

Where's my beach episode! I was promised a trip to the beach! I mean, Salarukun was promised a trip to the beach!

Its okay. I got cute girls laughing and smiling. Which is my fetish.

This.

>What are these, Hentai?
>No, they're just ecchi because I'm fucking stressed out and it doesn't help that you prance around in your outfit all whenever we meet so I need something to help me fucking get my rocks off and after you the only thing that works is big uniformed J-cup tits, J-chan
>Dont call me J-chan, call me Ai-chan cause I don't wanna be associated with this stuff, wah wah you shouldnt do this
>at work realizes she was kinda being a cunt
>shows up at his place and says she was kinda being a cunt and realizes he's dealing with alot of shit
>So, instead of you gettin off to JAV slags, I wore my uniform and you can take some vids of me and MY J cups to help you get off
>Proceeds to filming
>deliveryman comes
>Hey whats in the box
>Oh its Getsuyoubi no Tawawa: Blu Ray Special By Himura Kisekei, available at Animani licensed by 4th Wall Produ-
>Wahh wahh I thought you only liked my tits-
>shirt pops open, end

Huh. I actually got all that correct without the subtitles. Even the whole part where he tells Ai that he gets horny from seeing her all the time. Which I thought was way too bold for him and I must have misinterpreted.

Maybe I'm absorbing more Japanese than I realize.

Oh, I don't speak moon, but its a pretty obvious interpret-
>Carwash girl

CEASE

So is Miko-chan an 8kg?

How long before she reaches K?

I think she's perfect as she is. There is a certain point when they can get too big. And she's already super short.

Jitome-chan is just Tawawa world's Blushio.

She exists to suffer.

I'll take 3 4kgs, 2 5kgs, and 1 hidden 6kg.

What I want to know is, when did she start going to his apartment?

But she hasn't reached that point yet.
Tits are really that bad of a punishment?
I could think of worse things then macromastia

yesss I thought he forgot about her

REMOVE OTHER TAWAWA remove other tawawa

>too big
>too
>big

In episode 12 she hadn't yet judging by his reaction.
Timeline wise that's probably like... a year and a few months? Cause they met in summer and had a summer break outing a year later, then she gave the 'wanna find out if I'm a woman yet?' talk on the day after Christams, then now.

The timeline may or may not be fucky though, and told non-chronologically

Salary kun needs release!

ENOUGH

I think that's the problem. Because didn't the beach trip happen long before she started going to his apartment? Yet the anime just skipped it, despite setting it up.

I'm honestly hoping that the anime team recognizes that the beach episode can't be handled in 3 minutes and is going to make it a whole 30 minute episode. Either with a future season or a single OAV release. I also feel like this series could have a lot of potential for extending episodes out to about 7-10 minutes.

Either way, I'm buying the BDs to support it.

I mean really, truly, honestly, I don't think its meant to be taken as anything more than some short flighty fun sequences
That said, there is clearly SOME kind of story going on, but I don't know if the intent is for it to really go anywhere major and not just be something you can kinda fill in the blanks as you like yourself. At least as far as the anime is concerned.

Also you posted my favorite Tawawa, I would get coffee there every god damn morning

>next shortstack anime delayed til April
Goddammit.

The original intention is clearly to just be short one page stories to perk people up. But I feel like its grown to be more than that. Or at least people are wanting more. Which the anime could provide, if Himura allows it. Heck, let him write the episodes.

>entire race of shortstacks
>story focuses on one of the few girls who isn't
>entire character design has been changed

Show is gonna be so shit.

Well, yes. But hope for the best while expecting the worst.

How DID the anime even come to be? It was only broadcast on Niconico right? What studio produced it?

anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=creator&creatorid=44448

Some studio I've never heard of called Pine Jam apparently did it. Seems they've only done a small amount of assistant work on other productions. It may be just a couple guys doing small time doujin productions. Which would fit with the source material and selling it at comiket. Maybe doing this show will be their big break.

All I know is, I hope they sign up with Himura to do more.

>Either way, I'm buying the BDs to support it.
Can't help but guess it's a severely limited printing, so there's little chance of a gaijin importing it or something.

Wow I just realized this chart is by Himura.
Jesus Christ Jitome is carrying around watermelons on her chest

YEAH BUT I/J LOOKS THE BEST A-ANYTHING ELSE IS JUST TRASH

I pre ordered it so we'll see if I get a copy. Hopefully they'll make a second print if demand is high.

So is that priest guy in the OP Jitome's man or was her boss just sexually harassing her?

Man this episode depressed the fuck out of me at first since I thought one of the men she was standing in the middle of was her husband.
I still never understand why he of all salaryman had eyes. Dare I say he is the true MC?

We know very little about Jitome. At just first glance I thought he was a teasing brother. The caption does say 'home shrine' in it, so I think she actually lives there.

He's Ai's father
Or that's my guess anyway.

The boss is not one of the people in a relationship. All the people who aren't a male insert have fully drawn faces. Basically, the show is sub consciously telling you he's a secondary character.

>the MC's friend in class finally gets laid

>pre order has been sold out
So much for supporting the anime industry. I know they run on a very thin margin, but if people actually pre order it and put the money down, you'd think they'd print more copies. Instead, a handful of scalpers are gonna sell it on amazon for 300% more.

I wonder, if there is a committee behind the project they could finance an additional production run.

I can't even tell who is handling this. It says its an NBC/Universal product, but done by some studio called Pine Jam. So is Universal just a publisher or did they print the BDs or do they own the rights...?

There's the music company obviously, for the ending song.

Do people seriously not know the difference between the animation studio and the producers/distributors of a project?

>scalpers
>anime
it's not even on amazon yet, but i assume when it is you'll be able to buy it with ease

Yes, I understand the difference. What I'm pointing out is, its strange that such a large company is publishing this. And it still doesn't answer if Universal is the one printing the BDs.

what does a book publisher do? they "publish" the book, aka, "print" the book under their name.
so, what does an anime publisher do?

Not in every case. Sometimes the term 'publisher' is used for the company that put the money forward for it to be printed, then hands it off to a third party company to do the actual printing. Its like how 'Random House' is the publisher of a book, but then 'Acme Printing' is hired by Random House to make the physical book.

For a product like this, with such a small print run, it was probably farmed out to a small Japanese company. Which again makes me wonder, why NBC/Universal is involved.

Himura is publishing it himself

That's what I assumed was the case. Which is why I wonder what Universal has to do with it. Maybe its just the song like another user said.

Is this her person here, or unrelated? This is the first time we've seen her with a male.

So what, a company can't be involved in a project because it's too big and has no idea what to do with all the money they've got? I'm honestly baffled by this thinking.

>Naming your kid Tawawa
Barely any titty on him. For shame.

The gym girl was the cutest.
I'm kind of glad that the boss has his own Tawawas.

>boner for the dick, heart and soul
How does japan do it?

Himura got out alot of really sad and emotionally distressing shit through Blushio.
Tawawa is like the bizarro version where everything is so uplifting and warmly positive.

>Tawawa doujin
>It's in bluescale
They understand

A lot of people are jumping on the blue train all of the sudden. I hope they also remember to copy the other unique things Tawawa is bringing to the market. The minute I see some domination/NTR doujin in blue, I'm gonna call that artist a hack.

A DFC doujin would be more true to Tawawa than a non-blue one.

Canonically, the world of Tawawa is all in bluescale. That's how I see it anyway.

Well the anime adaptation isn't, obviously. But it is amazing how the original source material being blue makes it soothing and soft. Which is something black and white manga usually can't do except for shoujo tones.

Oh if I was but a glove on that hand, touching that pussy.

Is she a prostitute?

>Ushio on Monday
Yep, still happy!

B-C is best.

>answers the door for salaryman despite it being his place
>sweaty
>panting
>hastily buttoned shirt
You're right, I'm sure she's just out of sorts from the gentle walking.

>he "walked her home gently"