Let's remember the wallflowers of 2016. Those tiny 2-5min anime that never get any love on Sup Forums

Let's remember the wallflowers of 2016. Those tiny 2-5min anime that never get any love on Sup Forums.

Which ones did you watch? Which ones did you like the most?

tonkatsu dj agetarou was ehh
luluco was pretty disappointing

>tonkatsu dj agetarou was ehh
It wasn't anything special but it was a lot better than I was expecting

I was kinda expecting more I guess

Ooya-san

Nobunaga no shinobi is still ongoing.

nobunaga is on point, rapid fire jokes with no filler
ton dj was chill
nyanbo is shit
kaiju girls was meh
show by rock short >>>> s2
FUCK YEAH TAWAWA
nazotokine: nice tiddies, shit puzzles
ANITORE ALL MY BONER
okusama 2: part BONER, part shit
why the fuck do i still watch bonobono

how does show by rock s2 compare to s1

same amount of sanrio shilling, bullshit villain plot (but funny as hell disney musical backstory out of nowhere)

short is just the cast messing around

That youkai picture book short this season was really cute and funny. Makes me want to see more zashiki warashi girls

Kanojo to Kanojo no Neko
Yami Shibai 3
Ojisan to Marshmallow
Tonkatsu DJ Agetarou
Uchuu Patrol Luluco
Kagewani Shou
Bananya
Honobono Log
Onara Gorou
Nobunaga no Shinobi

All of them were at least good.

2016 was the best year for short shows, I hope 2017 won't disappoint.

>nyanbo is shit
Its comfy as fuck you faggot

its unfunny as fuck shitlord, and it teases anime yotsuba which will NEVER HAPPEN

Hagane Orchestra was great, as expected from its director and writer.

Honobono log got some love on Sup Forums tho. It was a cute series

>nazotokine: nice tiddies

But yeah the puzzles were shit

>no one has mentioned /lit/: the anime

Great tier
Bernad-jou Iwaku
Ooya-san wa Shishunki
Tatsuro Kawano's episode of Kitarou Shonen

Good tier
She and Her Cat
Nobunaga no Shinobi

Okay tier
Mahou Shoujo Nante Mouiidesukara. S1/2
Luluco
Tabimachi Late Show

Bad tier
Gyaruko-chan
Oji-san to Marshmallow
Kitarou Shounen Youkai Enikki

This is my objectively correct opinion on the shorts I watched from last year.

Someone pick up the manga

I had fun with Crane Game Girls.

I like how they completely forgot about the crane games importance in favor of becoming galactic super-idols, except for Hikaru who went crane game playing at the end. truly she was the best crane

The series really went to something in the end.Hell, even the omake went retarded if not full retarded in the 2nd season, it had crane game ads in the beginning though.

Nobunaga no Shinobi, Tawawa, Ooya-san and Mahou Shoujo nante etc... were all delicious weekly treats.

Anitore is kind of like that too, but I can't bear to actually watch it. I just come for the stitches. Same for Okusama, I actually enjoyed some episodes during the first season, but during S2 I couldn't stand it anymore.

Wagamama High Spec floated between entertaining and boring but I made it to the end with no regrets.

She and Her Cat was amazing. Easily the best short of the year for me. It made me feel like few other anime have this year.

I really loved Luluco too. It had several top tier episodes and a fantastic ending.

The rest I either dropped because I thought it was shit (Gyaruko, Bernard-jou, Hagane,...) or ignored.

Oh, and there's always Teekyuu, but that doesn't require any mention really.

Are Wakako-zake and Wakaba Girls coming up on two years now? What the fuck?

I didn't see as much shorts as you but I liked Nobunaga no Shinobi, Luluco, Galko-chan, Tawawa, and Oji-san & Marshmallow. Tabimachi Late Show was alright but it bored me kinda. Surprised that there isn't mention of Sushi Police.

If Wakaba Girl is that old don't even remind me how long its been sinceAiura.

Ooya-san and Luluco were some of the most enjoyable shows this year, runtime notwithstanding.

BANA

Did no one watch Bananya

It get threads plenty.Not everyone feels the need to post shorts they've watched.

Despite a lackluster summer, 2016 was a great year for shorts. In terms of get no love, shout out to Onigiri.

>Oji-san to Marshmallow
>bad
Hol up