This board is beyond repair guys

I can't fucking take it anymore. Muttmemes everywhere, Shills in every corner, Boomers flooding our shit with the "don't be rude meme".
What the fuck happened? No fucking Happenings!

We have lost our ways. We should start a camgaign or something.

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THIS BOARD IS UNACCEPTABLE

We must focus and get out shit toghether to salvage what is left of Sup Forums

Don't be rude!

Just take a break. They'll go away eventually.
Go to one of the bunker chans.

It's bad, yeah. But don't make threads about it so they think they're winning. We need to psyop the shills away or something, not let them think they control this place.

why be so rude? back in my days ppl weren't so rude

Exactly! We need to get back to the REAL AMERICA

>trump tower bots gone

>/pol starts to be more like Sup Forums and not a drumpf echo chamber

really oys my veys,fags

Let's just think about a new campaign. We must restore our pride. I am tired and drunk and i don't want to live anymore but this board must return to it's glory and everything depends on us.

shareblue shills all contracted ulcers from coming here, now it's mostly AI bots who are shitposting here so it doesnt hurt the feefees of the shills.

Don't worry, Sup Forums can't die. If you piss in a pool of shit it will not go away but only grow. These are just the birthpains of the next generation of shitposters. Happens every year.

Use filters newfag.

Move it all to the dark/deep web - you will feel safer there.
Btw your stoopid meta rant should be on /qa/

There are many more reasons to be rude today.

Traitors must unironically hang

The mutt meme is unironically priceless though, one of the better in years.

The idea there is a 50/50 chance when an American posts, he's not white, is pretty laughable.

Fuck off, newfag. This board existed years before you Trumptards decided to shit it up with your Jew-loving dick-swallowing.

Mutt-memes are Kremlin propaganda to demoralize westerns, specially with the resurge of pro-Americana thanks to Trump power group. Don't worry they also spam their /SG/ and /UG/ everyday.

But cheer up, this place has been shilled since day 1. Just like the JIDF, CTR, Trumblrinas... the Kremlin Brigade will go away when more people are aware of their agenda shilling and this site turn the contrary helping the Russian opposition with communication and movement policy.

Two of them already email me saying they didn't for money and to please stop typing "Kremlin" on their threads as it lowers their payments.

We must organise and fight the thread. Raid every single /ptg/ thread now. GAS THE DRUMPFKINS BOARD WAR NOW

I am midfag. Here since 2015 lurking. NOONE TOLD ME HOW TO DO ANYTHING ! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

bump

*did it for money

>reddit spacing

We are winning yada yada yada.

DEMOCRts are the real antisemites. Republicans stand with Israel

Be strong. You just gotta hold out til Soros gets tired of wasting his money. This is a war of attrition mAh nig

>nothing for lgbt or gays
FAGGOT

YEEESH MY BOY!!!
Remain calm, plis plis.

People eventually follow the calm ones, and ignore the shrieking idiots and shills.

it's always been shit but geo flags really fucked this place beyond repair

Kek

This.

Anyone who was on Sup Forums before GamerGate should perfectly acknowledge the difference in board quality.

They are so mixed up they have jew white nationalists. its hilarious. The mutt meme can do to stormweenies what the poo meme did to indians.

Jordan Peterson is a charlatan and an opportunist who is picking the pocket of young angry white men who feel displaced by society (hint: they're not) and don't know how to handle their sexual frustration other than to take it out on those they disagree with.
His understanding of the ideas he continually critiques, namely Marxism and postmodernism, aren't even tenuous as much as they are purposefully fabricated in order to direct the unbridled anger of young white males in the direction of the academic institution by which he ironically happens to be employed, as it seems he has a personal vendetta against a system that has he feels somehow wronged him -- indeed he was even fired from previous positions.
He's a snake oil salesman who downplays the inherent dangers of Christianity and projects pure speculatory Jungian nonsense to make biblical narratives fit his agenda.
Anyone with even a little wisdom knows what this jackass is up to.

>reeEEEEE muH SafE SPEHS
Keep crying fucboi

Use filters, 90% of the shill threads, you won't even see them anymore, the only problem remaining is that we can't filter out 1 post by ID threads, if you could do that then you'd never have to worry about shill threads again, also don't use page view, use catalog view. And remember to browse other chans as well. Don't be dependent on Sup Forums alone. BTW I'm not sure if you're from Germany or not but you really should be using a VPN if you are. will help you with that.

KEK

Motherfucker we used to be a force to be reckon, we are now glorified data bits.

>midfag
If you haven't been here since at least 2007, you're not even a newfag, just cancer.
Kill yourself. I bet you don't even like anime.

This place was always a containment board for retarded bullshit.

Too late for vpn. What i typed here will give me life sentence. I will look into filters....wtf there are filters? Thanks anyway Yankee Bro.

>It's OK To Be Black signs
Watch when no one covers it, but if they do it isn't racist, point out hypocrisy for a minor win?

>Boomers flooding our shit with the "don't be rude meme"
boomerposting is for faggots
>in all fields

Don't be rude.

I-I like One Punch Man. Still think anime is gay tho. D-degenerate?

Fuck you!

I can't even tell anymore if you people are false flagging.
If you are: You're ok, OP.
If you aren't: Kill yourself right now.

All anime after dbz is gay

Dude we are supposed to be fixing this godforsaken board.

That would pretty much delete all of Sup Forums though. Don’t you want to read about whites getting blacked or how Argentinians are white?

End yourself.

You're right, added!

pic related and use a VPN from here on out.

Bet he hasn't seen Haruhi or Serial Experiments Lain.

DBZ is super fucking gay. Every fucking episode someone talks and then they power up their attack for 15 minutes until the episode ends !
Wtf is good about 800 cliffhangers in every season? TELL ME
!
You have no fucking clue about good story telling or good charakter arks. The best fucking ark Goku hat over 5 episodes was when he finally finished his ramen noodles.

Or even fucking Angel Beats.
What about Kino no Tabi?
There are so many golden anime that these normalfags don't watch.

Faggy weeb shit.
I would have bullied you both in school.

>We should start a camgaign or something.
I know a way to take out one of the groups, nu-Sup Forums really dont like it when you go after their e-celebs and YouTube stars

Going hard old fag trolling on them would make nu-Sup Forums REEEEEE out and retreate to Reddit

Stop watching worthless shit, get and and make some German babies.

I would've torn your spine out you normalfag.

Mutt memes are chemo for this board. I was tired of seeing "muh whiteness I'm 1/18ths german" bullshit from nincompoops.

Go to 4*2chan's pol then.

Targeting Peterson would get a few off the board, he's got a kid that want some of that sweet Petreon money too, she has a thot blog about food or some shit, going after her and driving her off the internet would really rustle some jimmys

I remember in Kindergarten some kid tried to bully me.
...I punched him and nearly got suspended.

Which anime did you watch that in, soyboy dweeb?

this board has gone downhill since election night
having 3 /ptg/ threads didn't help either.

Ok guys i'm drunk and i'm going out....getting some pussy.

This entire site went downhill since Sup Forums became a magnet for underage Trump supporters. That's what happens when you fuck around with Reddit and attempt to set up your own little colony there.

>didn't get suspended
What a cuck.
I punched a guy, broke his nose, and got a whole week off school. I'd beat the fuck out of you now and then, soy boy.

>We must focus and get out shit toghether to salvage what is left of Sup Forums

First time in Sup Forums? We have endured for ten years, this time is no different. Just keep being free and they will either take the redpills or leave once they get board. Staying redpills them automatically so who cares, just keep posting more race realism.

>we
>we
>we

Oh look, it's just You.

What a fag, worst type of shill is the try-hard fag. This thread not being sageru proves your point nonetheless.

W-woah there buddy, better bin that edge before someone gets hurt!

Sup Forums grew from 25M to 125M after the elections. Immigration literally ruined the board, think about that for a moment.

Thankfully the true Sup Forums spirit lives on in other places however...

Good. Do it while you can. Before it gets darker.

Wait, did we really go up 100M?
I knew Alex and his guests mentioning us had an impact but...

Just the one for me.

Sup Forums is going through the same thing many forums go through. FreeRepublic used to be fun with like-minded people, but no longer.

After a time, early members stop contributing good content and start policing each other very heavily.

People love being in control of others. It kills every good forum eventually.

can you please upload the settings file?

this angers frightens and motivates the shills

Except that has never worked, even when tried, because of the fact that Sup Forums and other imageboards like Sup Forums are anonymous.

You know what would improve the quality of this board?
Less bitching and crying about newfags and muh nu-Sup Forums.

I'm getting sleepy.
Let's have a nap OP.

It died in 2016. Trumpism killed it.

No it’s not. It’s a psyop meme.

Sup Forums was never good dumb fuck
and if anything trump memes were the best thing that happened in a post dorner board

>"don't be rude meme"
It's not a meme, it's just civilised behaviour, you barbarian pleb.

Has Sup Forums really fallen this hard? What happened to just posting gore to make the shills vanish? It's the most simplistic solution and it was used for ages but now no one does it anymore.

Pay the Jizya tax you Dhimmi Cuck's

I'm talking about the MAGA mutts that flooded the boards after the election.

WWWRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

We need some ponies here stat

>Muttmemes everywhere
fuck off proxy

i enjoy the chaos ... although the retarded looks of 4c almost made me abandon this site

dog bless the catalog view

Scheiße alta, ich bin hier vom 2008. It's changed a lot through the times but I love Sup Forums and it only keeps getting better and better. Shills are plain as day as are boomers, just disregard their posts and profit.

honest thoughts on lauren southern?

This kills the Le 56% meme!
Everytime I post it as a counter Meme
It shuts down Le 56% threads.

Jizya is a "tax" that Dhimmi's (slave's) have to pay for NOT being a Pedo Muslim.

The mutface is a direct result of the Vikernes slaves I believe

Honestly everything was better than Trump memes during the election cycle.
>lol I put le funny pepe head on Trump XDDDD
Jeb's turtles and guacamole, bootleg hildawgs, Cruz and the delegates, Communist BBC lover Bernie. Hell even Bogdanoffs were funnier than Trump memes.

Didn't really matter though because the board was already turning to shit ever since the introduction of geographic flags.

do you not see my flag? faggot

>dahnaldposting is dead

anarcho cap Sup Forums was the best times, this stupid relabeled version of collective communism based on white nationality is the cancer that killed Sup Forums. Right wing SJW's without being right wing.

You mean kind of like the millennials that don't know anything