This doggo would make a better president than Trump. Prove me wrong. Top tip: you can't

This doggo would make a better president than Trump. Prove me wrong. Top tip: you can't.

Depends on if you're happy with the status quo, a dog is not exactly going to be making big changes.

nice try Ahmed

dogs are bros

Fuck off Mohammed.

You elect a dog when you want no changes. We elected Trump to erect trade barriers and remove spics.

hmm, nope. sorry, super cute doggo cant tweet.
>tfw no opposable thumbs for tweeting.

Chinks on suicide watch

Oh wow i never knew Dogs were so into politics

>50% calls anyone non white
>Liking dogs makes you a mohammed
>Americans

>tfw no pupper mayor of your town, just a liberal POS. Sad!

Trump makes a better president than all democrats, therefore democrats would lose to afucking dog

Wait a minute....

>he thinks any of that will happen

>no opposable thumb
/thread

Maybe if Minnesota voted for anyone besides a living meme every once in awhile their state wouldn't be a 3rd world hellscape

MN has the best Healthcare in the country longest life expectancy and the hormel plant which makes Spam so watch yourself user.

Already happened Ahmed, illegal immigration has already tanked and we haven't even started building the wall.

I will begrudge you our elected officials are trash

Of course he would

He has experience

>he thinks it's illegal immigration that's making his country majority nonwhite
You are still importing millions of shitskins legally and you still have over 100 million shitskins breeding. Trump tards are delusional idiots everytime. Good luck getting that wall past congress.

He probably could. Trump is a good president but hearding dogs are natural leaders and also very friendly.

That dog would nuke Kim to pieces the first day as president

seeing as i will now be saving money in the upcoming year due to tax breaks. yes, change is coming.

in the last year there have been no mexicans seen constructing houses in my neighborhood, this change has been very good.

thanks trumpdaddy

>in the last year there have been no mexicans seen constructing houses in my neighborhood, this change has been very good.
in fact, saw an entire house built by white builders over the summer. was really refreshing to see.

Cute doggo, would give treat.

Doggo is great.

>using "doggo" unironically

His policies are mostly conservative.

Someone get my joke please.

>saving money
Are you a multi millionaire, billionaire, or corporation? No? Then you're unlikely to save money. Trumps bill fucks over the middle class.

Maybe, he has integrity and street smarts, but he hasn't operated on the federal level ...and probably doesn't have the inside dope on how things get done there.

He'd be a solid Trump VP pick for 2020.

I like dogs. Dogs are nice.

>nothing of value to say
>dropping le 50% meme
>gets raped and stabbed
really salts my cashews

we arent all poorfags. you know this right?
t. beach bum

I am a Chad, and I think doggos are great.

I would have ignored the thread or at least saged, but this comment makes it bumpworthy. Hearthy kek

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
YOU REALLY BELIVE THE TAX CUT IS FOR THE POOR

nope. not poor at all see my reply

>it's okay if my country men get screwed because I'm rich enough for a shitty mcmansion
Typical American behaviour. It's why you're going to be a white minority soon. Nothing matters to you except your own selfishness. And most of you are not millionaires or close to being millionaires.
Also, not a poor fag. If I converted my assets from bong money to amerilard dollars, they'd be worth over a 7 figures.

He's not calling you poor, you clown.

But neither William nor Mohammed were a top name and you don't seem to understand Muslim naming patterns, a 1% population of muslims can get Mohammed in the top 10 effortlessly. Also
>Be American
>Get mutted

>t slav subhuman

you're opinion is fucking irrelevant

>This doggo would make a better president than Trump. Prove me wrong. Top tip: you can't.

Don't you know that dogs are trained to go after darkies?

literally a sub human, sad!

Didn’t Caligula name his favorite horse as his Consul?

I think Minnesota people are psychopaths.